BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Yolanda D.
Harlingen, TX
Yummo is all I know!! I use for my overnight oats either before or after refrigeration. Another desert I make is on top of apples and peanut butter. Love em because they can be used for cooking and snacking and last a long time.
Carrie R.
Webster, TX
Nestle semi-sweet morsels is my "go to" product for chocolate chip cookies, ganache, and well...just about anything chocolate. I even melt it down and use it to flavor my chocolate buttercream! I much prefer the flavor and smell of Nestle morsels than of any other brand.
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
My ultimate guilty pleasure by far , I use these to make my famous mint chocolate chip cupcakes and every baking experiment really and will admit that I eat them by themselves from time to time 😅 ooops
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
Nothing beats having these chocolate morsels around the house. They are so great and easy to cook with and if you're a lover of all things chocolate they are always an ingredient. I love that they are cheap and taste great! I even keep them around the house just in case.
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
I use these all the time for my cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter balls and a quick chocolate fix.. I e tried other brands but nothing compares to them..
Emily J.
Atlanta, IN
I am a huge baker. I use these chocolate chips for Cookies, Candy, Ice Cream, Cakes etc. I'm constantly using chocolate chips because chocolate is my favorite - Nestle's are THE BEST I have found and I use them nearly 3x per week!
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love and I am sure my daughter loves it when I purchase and make home made chocolate chip cookies. Warm and gooey is the only way to eat them. Love this brand. I find it hard to pass up in the aisle but I do, I only purchase this item when it is on sale and I have a coupon to make it a better deal. Holidays and Special occasions is the only reason I make sweets in my home.
Bev S.
I know the main use of Nestle Semi-Sweet Toll House morsels is an important ingredient for baking goodies. But for me, I just toss a bag in the refrigerator and then occasionally grab a few straight from the bag to munch on as a quick, sweet treat! That is my childhood's earliest memory of these Toll House morsels!!!
lydia o.
North Las Vegas, NV
These are great for baking chocolate chip cookies but if ur trying to use them for dipping I wouldn't suggest them unless u like that more rich or dark chocolate taste wich personally I don't but other wise baking definitely works
Erika L.
Whittier, CA
These chocolate chips are seriously a chocolate lovers dream. They are soo good. My favorite at the minis. I keep my pantry stocked with these for those days when I need a little pick me up. And they come a few different yummy flavors. My choice for baking and SNACKING!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?