BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rosemia R.
Toll house morsels are the best chocolate chips that I use to make chocolate chip cookies. The flavor of these chocolate chips are great. The price of this bag of chocolate chips is great to. The quality and taste of these chips like a high end bag of chocolate chips.
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
These are my go-to morsels for my “famous” chocolate chip cookies! Definitely affordable - sometimes they are even on sale at my local grocery store, where you can purchase a bag and get a second one either for free, or half off!
Nicole M.
The best chocolate chips for baking- store brand just doesn't compare. I'm an avid baker (daily to weekly) and good chocolate chips make the cookies!! Good value, great product! I definitely recommend them!
Amber R.
Straw Plains, TN
My family and I decided to make Christmas cookies and we saw these chips and knew we had to use them! The recipe on the bag is absolutely delicious and the red and green chips make the cookies look very festive!
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
I use these for everything. My homemade chocolate chip cookies, my brownies, and my chocolate chip pancakes. They are delicious and they are very great on price. Love them
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
I use these all the time for my cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter balls and a quick chocolate fix.. I e tried other brands but nothing compares to them..
Amanda M.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love using Nestle chocolate chips! They make the most perfect cookies. Melt the chocolate and dip strawberries or pretzels in instead! I prefer the milk chocolate for everything but cookies. But they keep well if you don't use them all.
leah s.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can not even explain how long toll house has been apart of every family hiday ive ever had. Anytime we bake something for a holiday or ocassion we always use toll house as our go to baking brand, delicous product every time!
Erika L.
Whittier, CA
These chocolate chips are seriously a chocolate lovers dream. They are soo good. My favorite at the minis. I keep my pantry stocked with these for those days when I need a little pick me up. And they come a few different yummy flavors. My choice for baking and SNACKING!
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is great to bake with .We eat them with several recipes...yummmm... My children eat them in there pancakes in the am all the time.They are gteat with many differect desserts as well.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?