BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
Me and my mom use these for cooking all the time. They are just sweet enough to be useful for cookies, but if you want to eat them by themselves I'd go for something a little sweeter. I don't know if they are Vegan or not.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these chocolate chips. The recipe on the back for choc. chip cookies is perfect (I think I may have it memorized). These are probably the best choc. chips on the market. I get mine at Sam's club because they are a good value.
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
I use them in my cookies and my brownies for extra chocolate it's so yummy my whole family love them espically the kids they love anything that has to do with chocolate
Brittaney H.
I use these when I bake and never once have them come out bad. I also like to sneak small hand-fulls to just have a delicious snack. They are also small enough that I can give them to my daughter as a reward for good behavior and potty training. She loves them too!
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite thing to bake with, anything that requires chocolate I use! I probably bake with this at least once a month! It is the best tasting chocolate around! I would recommend this for everyone!
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
These are great for melting as well, I usually add a handful or two to my different cakes I make for a touch of chocolate. They are not overpowering as long as you don't over due it. You can also melt some and use for dipping, I melt them in a bowl over boiling water.
Susy B.
Chicago , IL
These are my favorites to use to put into my pancakes,cupcakes. They are good in flavor and buttery. I get the at my local grocery store. They are affordable I definitely recommend I keep repurchasing
Katrina I.
Dayton, OH
These are by far the best for baking chocolate chip cookies. They remind me of growing up, sneaking the cookies when I thought no one was watching, baking with friends at sleep overs, and of course, eating the dough after mixed with these wonderful little chips!
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
My Mom would bake with these and she passed down her baking skills to my sister and I. These are my favorite for baking brownies and chocolate chip cookies. A tradition.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
This chocolate is pretty good. Although I don't think it is the best chocolate I still like it. They are especially good in cookie or on ice cream. I like the semi-sweet morsels more than regular milk chocolate. Defiantly worth buying as a bag is not expensive at all.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?