BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nicole M.
The best chocolate chips for baking- store brand just doesn't compare. I'm an avid baker (daily to weekly) and good chocolate chips make the cookies!! Good value, great product! I definitely recommend them!
Amber R.
Straw Plains, TN
My family and I decided to make Christmas cookies and we saw these chips and knew we had to use them! The recipe on the bag is absolutely delicious and the red and green chips make the cookies look very festive!
Brianna P.
Huntsville, AL
Nestle is a great brand all around, but there semi sweet chocolate chips are perfect for any sweet desert! Many recipes for desserts call for semi sweet chocolate and I always get nestle because it never disappoints! (Also great to snack on if you have a sweet tooth)
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
I'm a big baker and these are the only chocolate chips I use! I love that Toll House Morsels come in the perfect variety: milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate. Just opening a bag reminds me of baking Christmas cookies and those are always such fond memories.
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
These are the best when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I could also eat these straight out of the bag. They are the perfect size for baking with. You can get them at any grocery store.
Ramona S.
These are the best to make cookies with.. they are semi sweet so its not overwhelming with chocolate I really like to bake with these also I find that the cheaper brand does not taste as rich .. I mean if you are a chocolate lover
Maia T.
Nestle is a brand you can trust when it comes to chocolate. I always use nestle or Hershey. I actually melted these chips baking today to make fudge and it's delicious !!
Sasha R.
We try to eat as healthy as possible but still fun. I don't want my kids to feel as though they are losing out on anything. I use these mini ones for pancakes, as frozen yogurt toppings, in trail and snack mixes and I even pop some in hot chocolate with the marshmallows.
Lola H.
Canton, MA
These melt so nice and even
They make my treats taste and look special. I even eat the peanut butter ones on their own or throw in a hot cup of cocoa so it will taste like a peanut butter cup !
Arianne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to chocolate chip for baking, chocolate dipped strawberries, making trail mix, or eating solo just to cure a craving. They melt easily and have amazing flavor. I don't use any other chips, they just aren't the same!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?