BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Carrie N.
Edgewater, MD
I ALWAYS have these on hand in bulk. They come in handy for almost any baking recipe. I love them in a traditional chewy chocolate chip cookie. Just used them to make salted caramel hot chocolate a couple days ago. They aren't exactly ghiradelli, but they sure are good.
Gina M.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love getting the big bag at my local BJ's warehouse club . I use them in my cookies , and find that they melt easily for fruit dipping and drizzling on cakes and cookies .
Ashley N.
Newfane, NY
I go through a lot of chocolate through baking. This is a great size for me.
The packaging was excellent, it insulates the chocolates, to avoid from melting and breaking.
Catherine L.
These are a must have for anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies! The rich flavor of dark chocolate mixed with the milky sweetness of milk chocolate in one bag. You can melt them down to dip pretzels or anything you want! Delicious.
Arianne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to chocolate chip for baking, chocolate dipped strawberries, making trail mix, or eating solo just to cure a craving. They melt easily and have amazing flavor. I don't use any other chips, they just aren't the same!
Kayla M.
Collegeville, PA
These are great for deserts! I use milk chocolate morsels to cover strawberries as well as to drizzle chocolate over tops of pretzels as a fast and easy snack!! Definitely recommend using these!
Bev S.
I know the main use of Nestle Semi-Sweet Toll House morsels is an important ingredient for baking goodies. But for me, I just toss a bag in the refrigerator and then occasionally grab a few straight from the bag to munch on as a quick, sweet treat! That is my childhood's earliest memory of these Toll House morsels!!!
Alexa R.
I always use this brand of chocolate chips when I make baked goods. My family loves them, and they're nice to keep in the pantry when you want a little something sweet hahaha. I do really enjoy them and would highly recommend.
Ramona S.
These are the best to make cookies with.. they are semi sweet so its not overwhelming with chocolate I really like to bake with these also I find that the cheaper brand does not taste as rich .. I mean if you are a chocolate lover
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
These are the best when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I could also eat these straight out of the bag. They are the perfect size for baking with. You can get them at any grocery store.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?