BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yolanda D.
Harlingen, TX
Yummo is all I know!! I use for my overnight oats either before or after refrigeration. Another desert I make is on top of apples and peanut butter. Love em because they can be used for cooking and snacking and last a long time.
kathrine w.
The only chocolate chips worth using. by worth using, i mean eating. whether in cookies or by the handful, nobody has time to waste with those budget, garbage-tasting, non-toll house brand chips.
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
These chocolate chips are good for baking cookies. I don't really like the taste of them, like the name says "semi-sweet". Which isn't very pleasing to the taste buds. If you are looking for chocolate chips to eat, I wouldn't buy them. But for baking, they're great.
Denisha H.
London, KY
I make a lot of homemade candies and cookies, especially around the holidays, and when shopping for the perfect morsels to use in my recipes I often find myself purchasing the Toll House brand simply because they aren't as bitter as other brands I've purchased in the past.
Sam D.
Yassss, these are so good! I keep these around for the basic cooking adventures, but also to add to my pancakes or even melt down for dipping! Way better than Hershey's.
lydia o.
North Las Vegas, NV
These are great for baking chocolate chip cookies but if ur trying to use them for dipping I wouldn't suggest them unless u like that more rich or dark chocolate taste wich personally I don't but other wise baking definitely works
Jess E.
Only chocolate chips I ever use while baking. I love the taste of these morsels and they have the different flavors that you can choose from so I always have chocolate chips on hand to make pancakes and other things. I also always use the recipe for cookies on the back.
Kitty H.
These are my favorite to use in the kitchen. You don't need fancy chocolate this is the best you can get for the price. The bag can be tricky to open with your hands though, have a knife ready!
Lola H.
Canton, MA
These melt so nice and even
They make my treats taste and look special. I even eat the peanut butter ones on their own or throw in a hot cup of cocoa so it will taste like a peanut butter cup !
Kimberly e.
I can always trust and use nestle till house semi sweet chocolate morsels in any of my recipes requiring chocolate chips. You know the quality your getting and its always good. It happens to be the only chocolate chips I but period
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?