BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate chips are perfect for those nights when I feel like baking something sweet and fast! I use them for a quick microwave chocolate chip cookie! Or most of the time, I just snack on them for a quick sweet craving fix!
Gwendolyn R.
Alameda, CA
I tend to stock up on these when they're on sale at my local Safeway or Lucky's. Being a baker, I need as many chocolate chips on hand as possible.
If you buy an abundance, they last longer if you keep them in the freezer!

I love eating them as is as well..delicious!
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
Nothing beats having these chocolate morsels around the house. They are so great and easy to cook with and if you're a lover of all things chocolate they are always an ingredient. I love that they are cheap and taste great! I even keep them around the house just in case.
Helen R.
I love using these in cookies, pancakes, muffins, and homemade granola bars! I've also melted them and mixed with a little powdered sugar and milk to use as a frosting. Not too mention how good they are straight out of the bag....
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love and I am sure my daughter loves it when I purchase and make home made chocolate chip cookies. Warm and gooey is the only way to eat them. Love this brand. I find it hard to pass up in the aisle but I do, I only purchase this item when it is on sale and I have a coupon to make it a better deal. Holidays and Special occasions is the only reason I make sweets in my home.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using Nestle chocolate chips! They make the most perfect cookies. Melt the chocolate and dip strawberries or pretzels in instead! I prefer the milk chocolate for everything but cookies. But they keep well if you don't use them all.
Bev S.
I know the main use of Nestle Semi-Sweet Toll House morsels is an important ingredient for baking goodies. But for me, I just toss a bag in the refrigerator and then occasionally grab a few straight from the bag to munch on as a quick, sweet treat! That is my childhood's earliest memory of these Toll House morsels!!!
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
I'm a big baker and these are the only chocolate chips I use! I love that Toll House Morsels come in the perfect variety: milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate. Just opening a bag reminds me of baking Christmas cookies and those are always such fond memories.
Emily J.
Atlanta, IN
I am a huge baker. I use these chocolate chips for Cookies, Candy, Ice Cream, Cakes etc. I'm constantly using chocolate chips because chocolate is my favorite - Nestle's are THE BEST I have found and I use them nearly 3x per week!
Jess E.
Only chocolate chips I ever use while baking. I love the taste of these morsels and they have the different flavors that you can choose from so I always have chocolate chips on hand to make pancakes and other things. I also always use the recipe for cookies on the back.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?