BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Courtney F.
I love Toll House morsels, they are good by themselves but they also taste delicious in a variety of recipes! I use them in cookies, pancakes, and different desserts. They are reasonably priced and a bag can last quite a while depending on what you're using them for. Perfect for the occasional chocolate craving too!
Heather D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips we use at my house. They are delicious. They make the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever put it your mouth. Been a favorite of mine since I was a child.
Emily J.
Atlanta, IN
I am a huge baker. I use these chocolate chips for Cookies, Candy, Ice Cream, Cakes etc. I'm constantly using chocolate chips because chocolate is my favorite - Nestle's are THE BEST I have found and I use them nearly 3x per week!
Jane C.
Wilmington, DE
These are by far the best chocolate morsels to bake with! The Toll House Morsels packages usually come with a recipe printed on the back and my favorite is the chocolate chip cookie recipe! They recommend you use the semisweet morsels for the chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Bev S.
I know the main use of Nestle Semi-Sweet Toll House morsels is an important ingredient for baking goodies. But for me, I just toss a bag in the refrigerator and then occasionally grab a few straight from the bag to munch on as a quick, sweet treat! That is my childhood's earliest memory of these Toll House morsels!!!
Catherine L.
These are a must have for anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies! The rich flavor of dark chocolate mixed with the milky sweetness of milk chocolate in one bag. You can melt them down to dip pretzels or anything you want! Delicious.
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
I'm a big baker and these are the only chocolate chips I use! I love that Toll House Morsels come in the perfect variety: milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate. Just opening a bag reminds me of baking Christmas cookies and those are always such fond memories.
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
I love using these for baking everything from cookies to pancakes. I normally buy them from Walmart. I think they are reasonably price and their flavor is good. They work well in cookies and especially amazing in pancakes. I completely plan on purchasing them again.
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love and I am sure my daughter loves it when I purchase and make home made chocolate chip cookies. Warm and gooey is the only way to eat them. Love this brand. I find it hard to pass up in the aisle but I do, I only purchase this item when it is on sale and I have a coupon to make it a better deal. Holidays and Special occasions is the only reason I make sweets in my home.
Danielle H.
Best chocolate chips to bake homemade cookies with. All my Father wants for his birthday is a batch of these cookies. They are the best! Follow the recipe of the package and you can't go wrong.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back