BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jane C.
Wilmington, DE
These are by far the best chocolate morsels to bake with! The Toll House Morsels packages usually come with a recipe printed on the back and my favorite is the chocolate chip cookie recipe! They recommend you use the semisweet morsels for the chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Kayla S.
Wilmington, NC
The best thing about Toll House Morsels is how versatile they are. You can use them in pancakes, banana bread, on top of a yoghurt parfait, or you can eat them alone. You can basically use them for anything! I've tried other brands before, but nothing beats Toll House.
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
These are the best when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I could also eat these straight out of the bag. They are the perfect size for baking with. You can get them at any grocery store.
Rebecca W.
Hanover Park, IL
I'm a big baker and these are the only chocolate chips I use! I love that Toll House Morsels come in the perfect variety: milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate. Just opening a bag reminds me of baking Christmas cookies and those are always such fond memories.
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
These chocolate chips are good for baking cookies. I don't really like the taste of them, like the name says "semi-sweet". Which isn't very pleasing to the taste buds. If you are looking for chocolate chips to eat, I wouldn't buy them. But for baking, they're great.
Lynn S.
Crofton, MD
I use generic or store brand versions of almost all of my baking supplies, but I never, ever substitute my chocolate chips! They're perfectly sweet and melt nicely. Some other knock off brands have a strange aftertaste to their chips. Tollhouse is the only brand I'll use.
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
My ultimate guilty pleasure by far , I use these to make my famous mint chocolate chip cupcakes and every baking experiment really and will admit that I eat them by themselves from time to time 😅 ooops
Emily J.
Atlanta, IN
I am a huge baker. I use these chocolate chips for Cookies, Candy, Ice Cream, Cakes etc. I'm constantly using chocolate chips because chocolate is my favorite - Nestle's are THE BEST I have found and I use them nearly 3x per week!
Maia T.
Nestle is a brand you can trust when it comes to chocolate. I always use nestle or Hershey. I actually melted these chips baking today to make fudge and it's delicious !!
Sherron D.
Savannah, GA
I keep these on hand simply to sprinkle them on desserts. I keep individual ice cream cups in the freezer and I sprinkle a handful of these morsels over it to make it even more enjoyable. I have also used these in brownies to make them more chocolatey. I am such a chocohalic so whenever I get can, I eat chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?