BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Meagan S.
Kernersville, NC
These are my "go-to" whenever baking. Can't say enough about them. Besides being affordable and delicious, they are so easy to add to anything you are baking, especially cookies! I even make my own "munchies" aka candy coated popcorn.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I buy these when they're on sale for cheaper than the store brand. They're good, but they definitely just taste like all the other chocolate chips to me... can't go wrong, but I also would never buy them if the store brand is cheaper.
BRITTANEY A.
Cottage Grove, MN
Lovery these morsels! They are great for baking and you can even melt them down and make chocolate covered strawberries. But my favorite thing to do is lay in bed and eat them out the bag. You all should try it sometime, it's great.
Emilee M.
Portland, OR
Since I was young I baked with my mother and we always use Toll House chocolate chips! I love using these for anything chocolate related, and are great to just snack on.. maybe that's just me. We always have some on hand in our freezer to make cake in a cup in the microwave!
Daniela C.
Farmington, MN
I use these sooo much for baking ... Love them.... They are easily melted to use as a brownie base or to cover Oreo truffles ... Or if u are my kids or husband ... Just to enjoy as the are.... I have to watch them so I don't run out.. lol ... Always have some in my cabinets
Pam M.
Hoover, AL
Toll House Morsels have been a go to baking item for me for over 40 years! I use the morsels in brownies, cakes, pancakes and cookies! They give just enough delicious chocolate flavor without overpowering the other delicate flavors. When you get a change to use them, go for it!
Angie H.
These are not my favorite chocolate chips, but they are often on sale and taste good. I stock up for those times when I bake, which is often. They hang out in my freezer and when I am out of my number one and two choices, I just grab them. I just made English toffee and this was what I used, topped with some flaked sea salt.
Stefanie R.
Chesterfield, MI
Growing up, my mother used these in place of milk chocolate morsels in chocolate chip cookies & they always gave me heartburn! Nowadays, I prefer the milk chocolate ones. But for recipes that call for semi-sweet, I do use these. Toll House is a must have in my baking cupboard.
Ritzy V.
Hanford, CA
Okay so these are great to bake with also to melt and make candy with so many different things to do with your chocolate chips I have tried others but I do have to say that these do taste better then all the others that I have tried
Maddy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House chocolate chips are a staple in thousands of homes across the world. Great for trail mix, snacks, or the famous chocolate chip cookie that will help you through a break up. I highly recommend these, they are simply the best!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?