BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Meagan S.
Kernersville , NC
These are my "go-to" whenever baking. Can't say enough about them. Besides being affordable and delicious, they are so easy to add to anything you are baking, especially cookies! I even make my own "munchies" aka candy coated popcorn.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
I always have Nestle semi-sweet chips on hand because you never know when the urge will strike to make chocolate chip cookies. I also have the mini chips as well, but both sizes are great for ice cream and miscellaneous baking.
Nestle is superior to store brands in its quality - melts smoothly and has a great chocolate flavor - never gritty.
I solely use Nestle for all baking!
Ritzy V.
Hanford, CA
Okay so these are great to bake with also to melt and make candy with so many different things to do with your chocolate chips I have tried others but I do have to say that these do taste better then all the others that I have tried
Martha G.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love when I make them chocolate chip cookies and I use these chocolate chips. I love snacking on them as well. My daughter loves making little creations with them.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I bake very often and have tried a variety of different brand-name of off-brand chocolate chips for various items (cookies, cakes, breads, peanut butter cups, etc.) and I find that the Toll House brand Morsels will melt better and stay fresh much longer. They're delish too!
lydia o.
North Las Vegas, NV
These are great for baking chocolate chip cookies but if ur trying to use them for dipping I wouldn't suggest them unless u like that more rich or dark chocolate taste wich personally I don't but other wise baking definitely works
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love and I am sure my daughter loves it when I purchase and make home made chocolate chip cookies. Warm and gooey is the only way to eat them. Love this brand. I find it hard to pass up in the aisle but I do, I only purchase this item when it is on sale and I have a coupon to make it a better deal. Holidays and Special occasions is the only reason I make sweets in my home.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love getting the big bag at my local BJ's warehouse club . I use them in my cookies , and find that they melt easily for fruit dipping and drizzling on cakes and cookies .
Carrie R.
Webster, TX
Nestle semi-sweet morsels is my "go to" product for chocolate chip cookies, ganache, and well...just about anything chocolate. I even melt it down and use it to flavor my chocolate buttercream! I much prefer the flavor and smell of Nestle morsels than of any other brand.
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
I love using these for baking everything from cookies to pancakes. I normally buy them from Walmart. I think they are reasonably price and their flavor is good. They work well in cookies and especially amazing in pancakes. I completely plan on purchasing them again.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart