BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
I always have Nestle semi-sweet chips on hand because you never know when the urge will strike to make chocolate chip cookies. I also have the mini chips as well, but both sizes are great for ice cream and miscellaneous baking.
Nestle is superior to store brands in its quality - melts smoothly and has a great chocolate flavor - never gritty.
I solely use Nestle for all baking!
Britney S.
Forest, VA
I use these ALL the time! I keep about 3 bags in my baking cabinet so if I want to make cookies, or chocolate chip peanut butter bars, I can do it any time. I have tried off brand, but this is one thing you need to use name brand for.
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
They aren't bad considering on sale days or during the holidays you can get the cheap like a 2 for 4$ or whatever it is. I have used these in baking cookies and they turned out really well. I have no complaints about this chocolate and if it happens to be on sale then go for it! Otherwise the other chocolate chip brands are just as well. I'd say it depends on the price at the time.
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
I currently have a HUGE costco size bag of these chocolate morsels. they taste so good when using for chocolate chip cookies. i just follow the recipe on the bag and they are delicious! i even eat handfuls of just the chocolate chips
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I use these all the time, for cookies, or other desserts, and I've even been known to grab a handful every now and then and eat them as is. There's also a cookie recipe on the back and they make the best cookies! I love Nestle, these will forever be a must have in my kitchen.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
These are my favorite chocolate ships to bake with. I've tried other brands over the years and nothing compares to Toll House. I like that they can be used in cookies, muffins, and even pancakes. They are sweet and don't taste cheap.
Amanda K.
Syosset, NY
I use these whenever i bake chocolate chip cookies and they are such an amazing and yummy product! they have the perfect amount of sweetness and can be used for so many baking adventures or just to munch on when you have a chocolate craving and don't want something super sweet!
Rachel E.
Torrance, CA
These are my absolute favorite! I love adding them to cookies, brownies, pancakes, and waffles! The dark chocolate ones are my favorite, but any of them add delicious chocolate-y flavor to anything. They even taste great by themselves. I love them!
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
These are the best chocolate chips out there. Not only are they easy to find in most grocery stores and reasonably priced but they make awesome chocolate chip cookies. Not only that but they go great on ice cream, cereal and in smoothies.
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
I buy the small boxes from dollar tree. I'm always eating theses non stop. They taste so good they just melt in your mouth. They have this flavor to it that other chocolate doesn't have I love it
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?