BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Chanelle T.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are the only chocolate chips I use for cookies. I've tried a lot of them that were much fancier (and more expensive) and these are the best. They aren't hard after the cookies cool and they are just the right amount of sweet.
Ashley A.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use when making cookies from scratch. My grandmother always used these when making chocolate chip cookies and I will never use another brand!! So delicious.
Maddy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House chocolate chips are a staple in thousands of homes across the world. Great for trail mix, snacks, or the famous chocolate chip cookie that will help you through a break up. I highly recommend these, they are simply the best!
Megan S.
Saginaw , MI
I run a small cupcake business out of my home and these are my go to chocolate chips! Whether it be for melting chocolate or making chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes or even cookies, they are the best! Not to overwhelmingly sweet, just perfect!
Ritzy V.
Hanford, CA
Okay so these are great to bake with also to melt and make candy with so many different things to do with your chocolate chips I have tried others but I do have to say that these do taste better then all the others that I have tried
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These morsels are one of my favorite brand, especially around the holidays. I use these for cookies, melt them for sauces and toppings, or just as a snack. Love these chips!
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
I always use these in my chocolate chip cookies that everyone seems to love!! Definitely will continue to buy. Can't wait until Christmas to do some baking with tollhouse!
Megan W.
Harrisonburg
These are perfect for more than just chocolate chip cookies. A lot comes in the package and it is definitely worth the value. I bought these at target and I will definitely be buying more of these. I definitely recommend to others.
lydia o.
North Las Vegas, NV
These are great for baking chocolate chip cookies but if ur trying to use them for dipping I wouldn't suggest them unless u like that more rich or dark chocolate taste wich personally I don't but other wise baking definitely works
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always loved using these chocolate morsels for cookies or other fun desserts. These are always priced well and are a great quality. I love all of the flavors as well!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?