BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Chanelle T.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are the only chocolate chips I use for cookies. I've tried a lot of them that were much fancier (and more expensive) and these are the best. They aren't hard after the cookies cool and they are just the right amount of sweet.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Loves these morsels..
I love using them in brownies or when I'm making cookies sometimes i will put some on ice cream for my younger brother or cousins and they love it...
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
I always have Nestle semi-sweet chips on hand because you never know when the urge will strike to make chocolate chip cookies. I also have the mini chips as well, but both sizes are great for ice cream and miscellaneous baking.
Nestle is superior to store brands in its quality - melts smoothly and has a great chocolate flavor - never gritty.
I solely use Nestle for all baking!
Victoria P.
Indio, CA
When I have my days off enjoying it with the kids I always enjoy baking using toll house chocolate chips it provides the perfect cookie that everyone else can enjoy with a refreshing get cup of milk
Martha G.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love when I make them chocolate chip cookies and I use these chocolate chips. I love snacking on them as well. My daughter loves making little creations with them.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I won't use anything but these to bake with and I know we have a really good store brand here! These are great for melting too, if you have a need for that. I haven't used them for dipping but I've used them as a drizzle and they're great.
Rachel E.
Torrance, CA
These are my absolute favorite! I love adding them to cookies, brownies, pancakes, and waffles! The dark chocolate ones are my favorite, but any of them add delicious chocolate-y flavor to anything. They even taste great by themselves. I love them!
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
These are the best chocolate chips out there. Not only are they easy to find in most grocery stores and reasonably priced but they make awesome chocolate chip cookies. Not only that but they go great on ice cream, cereal and in smoothies.
Amanda K.
syosset, NY
I use these whenever i bake chocolate chip cookies and they are such an amazing and yummy product! they have the perfect amount of sweetness and can be used for so many baking adventures or just to munch on when you have a chocolate craving and don't want something super sweet!
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
I currently have a HUGE costco size bag of these chocolate morsels. they taste so good when using for chocolate chip cookies. i just follow the recipe on the bag and they are delicious! i even eat handfuls of just the chocolate chips
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?