BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
These are perfect when making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I've also found them to be beneficial with other deserts that I put together--chocolate chips are also a good little snack if you just want to take a handful to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I love these. They're big chocolate chips and they are great to eat plain or to add to chocolate chip cookies. They at whist filled with chocolate flavor and make cookies extra gooey. I buy these instead of chocolate chips now because of their size.
Taylor M.
These are the best chocolate chips for baking. They are the only ones I will use!! They are perfect for making chocolate chip cookies. The price is always good, and depending on your grocery store you might be able to find coupons. Highly recommend!
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this perfect for making homemade granola bars i add a littls bit of this to the mixture and my bars taste amazing and best of all its not super sweet just right. So i highly recommend this you can add it to cookies or melt it for chocolate dip.
Danielle Marie K.
Temecula, CA
My go to chocolate chips! We usually buy the big bags from #Costco. I'll use it for cookies or muffins. I'll even try and find a recipe that calls for chocolate chips so I can use these. My husband usually just eats it straight the jar we put it in!
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
Don't settle for the cheaper brands and splurge a little on the toll house! These make the best chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip pancakes I've ever had! Admittedly, I put too many chocolate chips on my pancakes, but what's wrong with that?!
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
This has been the classic morsel I use for my baking. My family has been using them for decades with its recognizable packaging. They melt evenly in the oven. They keep well in the freezer for storage. A timeless classic affordable and easy to find!
Jaclyn S.
Kaukauna, WI
These chocolate chips are the best. They have the best recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies. They are the perfect cookie soft and hard at the same time. I have never bought another brand. A small handful is perfect for a sweet quick snack.
Brianda S.
These are my to go chocolate chips for my baking. Wether it's for chocolate chip cookies, cakes or brownies these chocolate chip cookies will do that job. They're sweet but not too sweet. Overall they are great for your baking needs. Give it a try!
Jenn K.
I love these because they're so versatile. I use these for cookies, s'mores, and all types of desserts. Sometimes, when I'm craving chocolate I eat these on their own because they're tasty. I prefer the semi-sweet version of these chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?