BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum!! This brand is my go to for my baking chocolate needs! I prefer the mini chocolate chips. They are the brand I grew up with & trust. No other brand tastes as rich & yet sweet. Definitely reasonably priced too!
Azaria F.
Repton, AL
I love this things I use them in alot of things. To my pancakes to make chocolate pancakes to homemade chocolate chip cookies and even some good old chocolate icing. There really easy to melt and even decorating
Amber P.
These are wonderful!!
I use these for cookies or other sweet treats.
Great flavor and they aren't too expensive.
Never disappointed with them. Normally, I buy these at Walmart but I'm sure you can find them at your local grocery store. Definitely recommend trying them out for your next baking idea!
Rachel P.
San Marcos, CA
Yumm I love nestle. I usually melt them into a melting pot where me and my friends can dip all types of snacks in them or I melt it and drizzle it over cakes and pastries. Perfect rich chocolate!
Jenna B.
I use these chocolate chips all the time for making desserts. They are easy to melt, and taste great in baked goods. The chocolate tastes better than some of the cheaper versions, so this brand is worth the price.
Lexi H.
These chocolate chips are so so good. I love them in cookies and cookie dough or just by themselves! They taste fantastic and a good amount comes in the package you can buy! These are the best of the best to me.
Taylor F.
Ummmmm yes! We love making cookies and waffles and adding these chocolate chips! They are a little on the expensive side, but why not spoil yourself? I mean you're buying chocolate anyways! It's a brand that's trusted so I totally will buy again and again!
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
I love to eat these by the handful. These are by far the best to use when making my famous chocolate chip pancakes. I also melt this with caramel and use it for ice cream. This is a very good value and always affordable. There are many things that I like to use these in including a fruit parfait.
Eleanor C.
These are the best chocolate chips ever. I always use these to make my chocolate chip cookies, and they come out perfect every time! I also melt them and mix them with a little coconut oil and they're the perfect substitute for chocolate candy melts
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
I love to bake with these or just eat them straight from the bag. They are good in traditional cookies and brownies. I don't think I would recommend trying to melt these down to form a liquid in the hopes of dipping things in the chocolate, gets a bit chunky. A bit waxy if you eat too much of them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?