BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have always used their semi-sweet morsels for my chocolate chip cookies. So has my mom and my grandmother and probably my great grandmother as well lol. They are just perfect for baking. And always come out perfect.
Victoria P.
Indio, CA
When I have my days off enjoying it with the kids I always enjoy baking using toll house chocolate chips it provides the perfect cookie that everyone else can enjoy with a refreshing get cup of milk
Gretchen J.
Geneva , OH
Love love love these chips!!!! Taste great. They don't taste like fake chocolate or wax like some others do. Perfect taste. Perfect price. Perfect chocolate chip cookies!!!
Taryn R.
Morganton, NC
I love these for my baking recipes....but the best part is sneaking into the kitchen when the kids aren't looking and having handfuls of these chocolate chips to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love them!
Lisa M.
These morsels are one of my favorite brand, especially around the holidays. I use these for cookies, melt them for sauces and toppings, or just as a snack. Love these chips!
Ashley A.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use when making cookies from scratch. My grandmother always used these when making chocolate chip cookies and I will never use another brand!! So delicious.
Jewls M.
I am not a big chocolate chip cookie fan but when I use these morsels. I just can't get enough of those cookies. They are not too chocolatey or too sweet. They are perfect.
Megan S.
Saginaw , MI
I run a small cupcake business out of my home and these are my go to chocolate chips! Whether it be for melting chocolate or making chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes or even cookies, they are the best! Not to overwhelmingly sweet, just perfect!
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
I always use these in my chocolate chip cookies that everyone seems to love!! Definitely will continue to buy. Can't wait until Christmas to do some baking with tollhouse!
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Loves these morsels..
I love using them in brownies or when I'm making cookies sometimes i will put some on ice cream for my younger brother or cousins and they love it...
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?