BY TOLL HOUSE

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kitty H.
These are my favorite to use in the kitchen. You don't need fancy chocolate this is the best you can get for the price. The bag can be tricky to open with your hands though, have a knife ready!
Kali G.
I love these! I use them when making amazing chocolate chip pancakes. Just the perfect amount of sweetness and oh so gooey! Must try for anyone who loves chocolate! Would definitely recommend!!!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Best chocolate chips out there. I make cookies and hot cocoa and many other things with these. Not to mention they taste great by themselves. Great price also! Only chocolate chip I bake with. Very good price also.
Kayla M.
Collegeville, PA
These are great for deserts! I use milk chocolate morsels to cover strawberries as well as to drizzle chocolate over tops of pretzels as a fast and easy snack!! Definitely recommend using these!
Nicole M.
The best chocolate chips for baking- store brand just doesn't compare. I'm an avid baker (daily to weekly) and good chocolate chips make the cookies!! Good value, great product! I definitely recommend them!
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
I love using these for baking everything from cookies to pancakes. I normally buy them from Walmart. I think they are reasonably price and their flavor is good. They work well in cookies and especially amazing in pancakes. I completely plan on purchasing them again.
Erika L.
Whittier, CA
These chocolate chips are seriously a chocolate lovers dream. They are soo good. My favorite at the minis. I keep my pantry stocked with these for those days when I need a little pick me up. And they come a few different yummy flavors. My choice for baking and SNACKING!
Heather D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips we use at my house. They are delicious. They make the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever put it your mouth. Been a favorite of mine since I was a child.
Denisha H.
London, KY
I make a lot of homemade candies and cookies, especially around the holidays, and when shopping for the perfect morsels to use in my recipes I often find myself purchasing the Toll House brand simply because they aren't as bitter as other brands I've purchased in the past.
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love and I am sure my daughter loves it when I purchase and make home made chocolate chip cookies. Warm and gooey is the only way to eat them. Love this brand. I find it hard to pass up in the aisle but I do, I only purchase this item when it is on sale and I have a coupon to make it a better deal. Holidays and Special occasions is the only reason I make sweets in my home.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?