BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
I use these anytime I cook or need to use chocolate for something. They melt easily and go on candy or food smoothly. They taste great and they're not too bitter or sweet.
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always have a bag of these around the house. I do a lot of baking and add Semi-sweet chips to whatever I can. Just today I was making hot pink peanut butter cookies and dresed them up by adding a cup of these and a cup of white chocolate chips. They turned out SO well!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These morsels are one of my favorite brand, especially around the holidays. I use these for cookies, melt them for sauces and toppings, or just as a snack. Love these chips!
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I look at this tiny picture on my screen and I wish I had these sweet morsels to myself. They taste yum and melt easy. This makes them perfect for anything from cookies to trail mix to popcorn and dessert bars.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
I always use these in my chocolate chip cookies that everyone seems to love!! Definitely will continue to buy. Can't wait until Christmas to do some baking with tollhouse!
Tori J.
Manchester, GA
My choice brand around the holidays. Perfect for cooking or dipping chocolate. The taste amazing and are great for cooking. You can also buy them at just about any store. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
Megan W.
Harrisonburg
These are perfect for more than just chocolate chip cookies. A lot comes in the package and it is definitely worth the value. I bought these at target and I will definitely be buying more of these. I definitely recommend to others.
Stefanie R.
Sterling Hts, MI
Growing up, my mother used these in place of milk chocolate morsels in chocolate chip cookies & they always gave me heartburn! Nowadays, I prefer the milk chocolate ones. But for recipes that call for semi-sweet, I do use these. Toll House is a must have in my baking cupboard.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
These are the best chocolate chips out there. Not only are they easy to find in most grocery stores and reasonably priced but they make awesome chocolate chip cookies. Not only that but they go great on ice cream, cereal and in smoothies.
Rachel E.
Torrance, CA
These are my absolute favorite! I love adding them to cookies, brownies, pancakes, and waffles! The dark chocolate ones are my favorite, but any of them add delicious chocolate-y flavor to anything. They even taste great by themselves. I love them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart