BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Danielle W.
These are the only chocolate chips I buy to make my Christmas cookies every year. There the perfect ingredient and size for chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet is delicious.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
I love making home maid cookies with these. They make the cookies so fresh and nice to eat. I eat these chocolate chips with pancakes and cupcakes as well. You can buy this product anywhere and it's fairly cheap
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
This is so delicious, it is to be used on recipes but we eat it plain at home. Seriously, we can eat a whole bag at one time. I love that is semi sweet. It is the best brand for me for chocolate, I recommend it.
Elena L.
These are the best chocolate chips ever ! I use them every time I make cookies. But not just cookies , I also use them for pancakes, waffles, and shakes. It's not too sweet not too bitter. They're so perfect.
Haley T.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, melting, or even eating plain. The quality is great. They are more expensive than a generic brand, but worth the small price difference. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs chocolate chips for a recipe.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing! I literally use these for tons of recipes! My favorite is melting these and making peanut butter balls! This is the only chocolate I'll use for them! Nothing tastes as good as these!
Vanessa R.
I absolutely love baking with this chocolate it is the best to bake with I always buy it at target or Sam's club is a great value very affordable the flavor is yummy chocolatey delicious and I would recommend it absolutely
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
standard classic must have in any pantry when it comes to baking with chocolate for many types of goodies. Im not a huge semi-sweet fan however i always have these in a tin on my pantry shelf.
Christina E.
Keep these stocked in my cabinets. Never know when you want to toss them in pancakes,brownies or cookies. Any baking needs in general go to brand. Even when your feeling a quick snack comes in handy😍
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these for baking, I make no bake cookies with them, pancakes, breads, etc. they melt easily and taste so yummy. never let down when it comes to toll house
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?