BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH
Love love love these chips!!!! Taste great. They don't taste like fake chocolate or wax like some others do. Perfect taste. Perfect price. Perfect chocolate chip cookies!!!
Daniela C.
Farmington, MN
I use these sooo much for baking ... Love them.... They are easily melted to use as a brownie base or to cover Oreo truffles ... Or if u are my kids or husband ... Just to enjoy as the are.... I have to watch them so I don't run out.. lol ... Always have some in my cabinets
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have always used their semi-sweet morsels for my chocolate chip cookies. So has my mom and my grandmother and probably my great grandmother as well lol. They are just perfect for baking. And always come out perfect.
BRITTANEY A.
Cottage Grove, MN
Lovery these morsels! They are great for baking and you can even melt them down and make chocolate covered strawberries. But my favorite thing to do is lay in bed and eat them out the bag. You all should try it sometime, it's great.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best chocolate chips to use while baking. They have great taste and texture and retain their shape pretty well when cooked. The size is also good, small but not tiny. They aren't as sweet as a chocolate bar but are best when baked
Janelle C.
Panama City, FL
I buy these when they're on sale for cheaper than the store brand. They're good, but they definitely just taste like all the other chocolate chips to me... can't go wrong, but I also would never buy them if the store brand is cheaper.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Loves these morsels..
I love using them in brownies or when I'm making cookies sometimes i will put some on ice cream for my younger brother or cousins and they love it...
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
These are the best chocolate chips out there. Not only are they easy to find in most grocery stores and reasonably priced but they make awesome chocolate chip cookies. Not only that but they go great on ice cream, cereal and in smoothies.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
These are my favorite chocolate ships to bake with. I've tried other brands over the years and nothing compares to Toll House. I like that they can be used in cookies, muffins, and even pancakes. They are sweet and don't taste cheap.
Maricruz I.
These are my all time favorite chocolates I add it to everything. To my pancakes in the morning. To birthday cakes, to do chocolate covered fruit. And actually go beyond baking and do art with chocolate for events I host sometimes. To me personally not to sweet and not to dull.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?