BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia C.
Tulsa, OK
These are perfect for pancake bars for showers and for he protein bites! Tasteful, good price, you can find them at any grocery store. I just like the size because you don't feel like you're eating a huge chocolate chip
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Loves these morsels..
I love using them in brownies or when I'm making cookies sometimes i will put some on ice cream for my younger brother or cousins and they love it...
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
I always have Nestle semi-sweet chips on hand because you never know when the urge will strike to make chocolate chip cookies. I also have the mini chips as well, but both sizes are great for ice cream and miscellaneous baking.
Nestle is superior to store brands in its quality - melts smoothly and has a great chocolate flavor - never gritty.
I solely use Nestle for all baking!
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH
Love love love these chips!!!! Taste great. They don't taste like fake chocolate or wax like some others do. Perfect taste. Perfect price. Perfect chocolate chip cookies!!!
Ritzy V.
Hanford, CA
Okay so these are great to bake with also to melt and make candy with so many different things to do with your chocolate chips I have tried others but I do have to say that these do taste better then all the others that I have tried
Megan S.
Saginaw , MI
I run a small cupcake business out of my home and these are my go to chocolate chips! Whether it be for melting chocolate or making chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes or even cookies, they are the best! Not to overwhelmingly sweet, just perfect!
Angie H.
These are not my favorite chocolate chips, but they are often on sale and taste good. I stock up for those times when I bake, which is often. They hang out in my freezer and when I am out of my number one and two choices, I just grab them. I just made English toffee and this was what I used, topped with some flaked sea salt.
Ashley A.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use when making cookies from scratch. My grandmother always used these when making chocolate chip cookies and I will never use another brand!! So delicious.
Emilee M.
Portland , OR
Since I was young I baked with my mother and we always use Toll House chocolate chips! I love using these for anything chocolate related, and are great to just snack on.. maybe that's just me. We always have some on hand in our freezer to make cake in a cup in the microwave!
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
I use these anytime I cook or need to use chocolate for something. They melt easily and go on candy or food smoothly. They taste great and they're not too bitter or sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?