BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily T.
Cheshire, MA
The best morsels my far and only ones my family ever purchases. Nothing compares to these delicious morsels melted in a homemade cookie or even fudge! Can find at any supermarket for reasonable price
Kitty C.
These are one of the best kinds to use for baking. They hold up and don't melt away, blending into the baked product and lose their form. I've tasted another brand or 2 that's better, but these are more affordable and that makes it the winner among all semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Julie N.
I have been using these for as long as I can remember. I really prefer the milk chocolate ones. They taste so rich and creamy. I use then when I bake homemade chocolate chip cookies. I also love to eat them as a snack when I'm craving chocolate. I'd definitely recommend these!!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
There are so many uses for these chocolate chip morsels!! I use them for pancakes, muffins and to even melt for strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Sometimes to curb that craving, I just grab a handful of them out of the freezer.
Bailley M.
Newburyport, MA
You can honestly never go wrong with these chocolate chips! I believe that these are everyone's go-to morsels for any Chocolate need. From cookies to pastries these will always be the best of the bests
Courtney E.
Taylor Ridge, IL
I love the Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels for baking! I have tried the generic brands and they are not near as good as the Nestle brand. The texture and taste is perfect and adds the perfect touch to cakes, cookies, pancakes, or anything that you need a little extra chocolate in!
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
Chocolate covered anything with this product. I usually get mine from Walmart, so it's definitely cheap. I try to use it whenever I can. In ice cream, on top of cake frosting. Anytime is the best time.
Brianna E.
Des plaines, IL
These guys have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. The recipe on the back is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe I will ever make, and in general these are an amazing addition to everything that needs a bit of chocolate.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Family tradition is written all over these morsels. Growing up as a little child when we made homemade chocolate chip cookies we always used Nestle. I love this brand and hopefully would like to continue this tradition with my future kids.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
There is no other brand that I use for baking. I like how well they melt, and they come in a variety of flavors. My favorite by far is the dark chocolate. They are perfect in a recipe I make for Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Oatmeal muffins, YUM!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?