BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kara P.
These are my go to chocolate chips when it comes to baking anything. They have a nice chocolatey consistency, and the flavor is perfect. Not too sweet and artificial, and not bitter like some brands.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing! I literally use these for tons of recipes! My favorite is melting these and making peanut butter balls! This is the only chocolate I'll use for them! Nothing tastes as good as these!
Julie N.
I have been using these for as long as I can remember. I really prefer the milk chocolate ones. They taste so rich and creamy. I use then when I bake homemade chocolate chip cookies. I also love to eat them as a snack when I'm craving chocolate. I'd definitely recommend these!!
Brianna E.
Des plaines, IL
These guys have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. The recipe on the back is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe I will ever make, and in general these are an amazing addition to everything that needs a bit of chocolate.
Isabelle F.
Boulder, CO
These are great to just snack on and great to bake with. I use these morsels every time I make chocolate chip cookies or bake anything with chocolate. They have good flavor and are an affordable price.
Sara E.
Roseville, CA
I love these for all sorts!! They're so versatile, I use them in cookies of course as well as mix them and melt them to dip pretzels and fruit in. I purchase milk and white chocolate the most but the butterscotch are good in oatmeal cookies!! Can't get enough of these little guys!
Moriah N.
Princeton, MN
These are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with! They are so soft and taste so very good. They also are very decently priced for their quality. As a child I use to sneak handful and I still kind of do that too. They are my greatest weakness!
Kristin P.
Medford, MA
As a full time working mom of two, I love surprising my kids on Saturday mornings with chocolate chip pancakes. I've tried the no-name chocolate chips, and they're just not as yummy in the pancakes as Toll House. I find the Toll House tends to taste better than the no-name brand.
Sydnie T.
These taste so good and are great for baking or just snacking! 😉 I love using Tollhouse because I know that the chocolate chips are made with great ingredients. You can buy them pretty much anywhere and the prices are probably the same
Alison S.
Nanuet, NY
I always buy Toll House morsels to bake with. They hold up well in cookies, melt easily for decorating, and taste great. They are hands-down my favorite chocolate chip brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?