BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
These guys have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. The recipe on the back is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe I will ever make, and in general these are an amazing addition to everything that needs a bit of chocolate.
Emily M.
Progreso, TX
This chocolate brand is amazing for cookies I love how it's smooth when the cookies are cool. I love the flavor of these chocolate chips and that's because I am not really a chocolate type of person.
Courtney E.
Taylor Ridge, IL
I love the Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels for baking! I have tried the generic brands and they are not near as good as the Nestle brand. The texture and taste is perfect and adds the perfect touch to cakes, cookies, pancakes, or anything that you need a little extra chocolate in!
Briana D.
sterling, ma
I use these every time I make cookies. sometimes I just eat them. I buy them at Walmart. chocolate chips are always a go to, I never use anything other then these when I make cookies. I would recommend
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing! I literally use these for tons of recipes! My favorite is melting these and making peanut butter balls! This is the only chocolate I'll use for them! Nothing tastes as good as these!
Kara P.
These are my go to chocolate chips when it comes to baking anything. They have a nice chocolatey consistency, and the flavor is perfect. Not too sweet and artificial, and not bitter like some brands.
Alicia L.
Reno, NV
These are the only chocolate chips that I like to use while baking. They're also good for snacking on as well. I also use them when I make oatmeal cookies to add a nice, rich and gooey chocolate taste.
Tiffany  H.
Wellersburg , PA
These are the best chocolate chips to cook with....or eat straight out of the bag. 😉 Affordable, and they have an amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag!
Pam M.
Hoover, AL
Toll House Morsels have been a go to baking item for me for over 40 years! I use the morsels in brownies, cakes, pancakes and cookies! They give just enough delicious chocolate flavor without overpowering the other delicate flavors. When you get a change to use them, go for it!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These morsels are one of my favorite brand, especially around the holidays. I use these for cookies, melt them for sauces and toppings, or just as a snack. Love these chips!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back