BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Loves these morsels..
I love using them in brownies or when I'm making cookies sometimes i will put some on ice cream for my younger brother or cousins and they love it...
Angie H.
These are not my favorite chocolate chips, but they are often on sale and taste good. I stock up for those times when I bake, which is often. They hang out in my freezer and when I am out of my number one and two choices, I just grab them. I just made English toffee and this was what I used, topped with some flaked sea salt.
Daniela C.
Farmington, MN
I use these sooo much for baking ... Love them.... They are easily melted to use as a brownie base or to cover Oreo truffles ... Or if u are my kids or husband ... Just to enjoy as the are.... I have to watch them so I don't run out.. lol ... Always have some in my cabinets
Gretchen J.
Geneva , OH
Love love love these chips!!!! Taste great. They don't taste like fake chocolate or wax like some others do. Perfect taste. Perfect price. Perfect chocolate chip cookies!!!
Maddy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House chocolate chips are a staple in thousands of homes across the world. Great for trail mix, snacks, or the famous chocolate chip cookie that will help you through a break up. I highly recommend these, they are simply the best!
Pam M.
Hoover, AL
Toll House Morsels have been a go to baking item for me for over 40 years! I use the morsels in brownies, cakes, pancakes and cookies! They give just enough delicious chocolate flavor without overpowering the other delicate flavors. When you get a change to use them, go for it!
Jewls M.
I am not a big chocolate chip cookie fan but when I use these morsels. I just can't get enough of those cookies. They are not too chocolatey or too sweet. They are perfect.
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I use these all the time, for cookies, or other desserts, and I've even been known to grab a handful every now and then and eat them as is. There's also a cookie recipe on the back and they make the best cookies! I love Nestle, these will forever be a must have in my kitchen.
Tori J.
Manchester, GA
My choice brand around the holidays. Perfect for cooking or dipping chocolate. The taste amazing and are great for cooking. You can also buy them at just about any store. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
Martha G.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love when I make them chocolate chip cookies and I use these chocolate chips. I love snacking on them as well. My daughter loves making little creations with them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?