BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
Chocolate covered anything with this product. I usually get mine from Walmart, so it's definitely cheap. I try to use it whenever I can. In ice cream, on top of cake frosting. Anytime is the best time.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
There is no other brand that I use for baking. I like how well they melt, and they come in a variety of flavors. My favorite by far is the dark chocolate. They are perfect in a recipe I make for Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Oatmeal muffins, YUM!
April H.
La Vergne, TN
One of my favorite go-to baking supplies. Most other brands of chocolate chips have a semi waxy taste. These are just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for all baking projects.
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
I use the semi sweet morsels for my cookies, this year i tried something different. I used them for melting and covering my peanut butter balls. Ugh was too hard, and instead of finishing with them, I went out and bought baking chocolate. Needless to say I used them for decorating my snowmen cookies, seeing as they were the small mini morsels. Still worked out and still love them!!!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to use Toll House Morsels for making cheesecake. I add the morsels to my bottom layer and melt it into the graham crackers, then I add it to the mix of my cheesecake.
Summer W.
Longview, WA
These are so yummy. I have found so many good uses for chocolate chips. I can make fudge out of them, frosting, sprinkles. Put them in any cookie or cake mix. I just love sprinkling them in my hot coca or making a chocolate latte with them
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Love them! So yummy. Great for baking or just eating a few to satisfy a sweet craving. They're also perfect for potty training. The kids love them but they won't stick to their teeth like gummy stuff.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my favorite to bake with (and to sneak a few). I always keep these sweeties in my cabinet because they are perfect for all kinds of recipes. From chocolate chips cookies to homemade trail mix, Toll House Chocolate chips are perfect –and TASTY too!
Kara P.
These are my go to chocolate chips when it comes to baking anything. They have a nice chocolatey consistency, and the flavor is perfect. Not too sweet and artificial, and not bitter like some brands.
Jennifer V.
Thomasville, GA
I've been reading a LOT of labels, lately, and Nestle Semi-Sweet morsels are one of the few baking chips out there (and the easiest to find) that does not include lactose-bearing ingredients, which makes it safe for FODMAP-free baking (and snacking--come on, we've all been there).
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?