BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Summer W.
Longview, WA
These are so yummy. I have found so many good uses for chocolate chips. I can make fudge out of them, frosting, sprinkles. Put them in any cookie or cake mix. I just love sprinkling them in my hot coca or making a chocolate latte with them
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
I use the semi sweet morsels for my cookies, this year i tried something different. I used them for melting and covering my peanut butter balls. Ugh was too hard, and instead of finishing with them, I went out and bought baking chocolate. Needless to say I used them for decorating my snowmen cookies, seeing as they were the small mini morsels. Still worked out and still love them!!!
Jennifer V.
Thomasville, GA
I've been reading a LOT of labels, lately, and Nestle Semi-Sweet morsels are one of the few baking chips out there (and the easiest to find) that does not include lactose-bearing ingredients, which makes it safe for FODMAP-free baking (and snacking--come on, we've all been there).
Peyton W.
Who doesn't love Nestle? Honestly it is such an amazing brand, affordable, and you get the best of the best, so it definitely is better than any alternative. Name brand usual is. A definite repurchase, especially during the holidays.
Katherine H.
This is the only brand I'll use in my baking, From cookies to mug cakes to chocolate fudge it has just the right amount of sweet mixed with bitter and it melts so smoothly.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
These guys have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. The recipe on the back is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe I will ever make, and in general these are an amazing addition to everything that needs a bit of chocolate.
Kristin P.
Medford, MA
As a full time working mom of two, I love surprising my kids on Saturday mornings with chocolate chip pancakes. I've tried the no-name chocolate chips, and they're just not as yummy in the pancakes as Toll House. I find the Toll House tends to taste better than the no-name brand.
Alison S.
Nanuet, NY
I always buy Toll House morsels to bake with. They hold up well in cookies, melt easily for decorating, and taste great. They are hands-down my favorite chocolate chip brand.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
There are other chocolate chip brands out there, but in the end Nestles are the biggest seller for a reason; they taste good at a reasonable price. I won't make chocolate chip cookies with anything else. They are tasty to snack on, dependable performers and always melt evenly!
Jessica L.
Lindstrom, MN
These are the only brand we use for baking. Toll House chips/morsels/chunks always melt perfectly but stay whole in cookies and breads. We generally use the semi sweet but they do have a wonderful variety of flavors to suit any need.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?