BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Katherine H.
This is the only brand I'll use in my baking, From cookies to mug cakes to chocolate fudge it has just the right amount of sweet mixed with bitter and it melts so smoothly.
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Absolutely love these for making cookies! Super affordable and you get what your money is worth. Every time I bake, these are my go-to and they have a great value! I would recommend to those who bake!
Kitty C.
These are one of the best kinds to use for baking. They hold up and don't melt away, blending into the baked product and lose their form. I've tasted another brand or 2 that's better, but these are more affordable and that makes it the winner among all semi-sweet chocolate chips.
April H.
La Vergne, TN
One of my favorite go-to baking supplies. Most other brands of chocolate chips have a semi waxy taste. These are just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for all baking projects.
Courtney E.
Taylor Ridge, IL
I love the Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels for baking! I have tried the generic brands and they are not near as good as the Nestle brand. The texture and taste is perfect and adds the perfect touch to cakes, cookies, pancakes, or anything that you need a little extra chocolate in!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Love them! So yummy. Great for baking or just eating a few to satisfy a sweet craving. They're also perfect for potty training. The kids love them but they won't stick to their teeth like gummy stuff.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
There are so many uses for these chocolate chip morsels!! I use them for pancakes, muffins and to even melt for strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Sometimes to curb that craving, I just grab a handful of them out of the freezer.
Moriah N.
Princeton, MN
These are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with! They are so soft and taste so very good. They also are very decently priced for their quality. As a child I use to sneak handful and I still kind of do that too. They are my greatest weakness!
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
There is no other brand that I use for baking. I like how well they melt, and they come in a variety of flavors. My favorite by far is the dark chocolate. They are perfect in a recipe I make for Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Oatmeal muffins, YUM!
Awilda C.
Best chocolate chips to use for baking . I buy them from publix and I love how they taste just right. Not too sweet or dry. I use it for my oatmeal l, cake, toppings and I even add it to my ice cream.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?