BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Courtney E.
Taylor Ridge, IL
I love the Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels for baking! I have tried the generic brands and they are not near as good as the Nestle brand. The texture and taste is perfect and adds the perfect touch to cakes, cookies, pancakes, or anything that you need a little extra chocolate in!
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
There is no other brand that I use for baking. I like how well they melt, and they come in a variety of flavors. My favorite by far is the dark chocolate. They are perfect in a recipe I make for Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Oatmeal muffins, YUM!
Kitty C.
These are one of the best kinds to use for baking. They hold up and don't melt away, blending into the baked product and lose their form. I've tasted another brand or 2 that's better, but these are more affordable and that makes it the winner among all semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Katherine H.
This is the only brand I'll use in my baking, From cookies to mug cakes to chocolate fudge it has just the right amount of sweet mixed with bitter and it melts so smoothly.
Darian P.
Battlefield , MO
I use these semi sweet chocolate chips to make my famous soft baked chocolate chip cookies! I get so many compliments, and I love the semi sweet chips because they aren't too rich! These are good for all kinds of recipes not just cookies!
dee f.
These are our go-to chips for making cookies! We're kind of picky when it comes to chocolate chips. We usually buy these at Walmart. Each week we make a fresh batch. When people ask me why they're so good, I always say Toll House!
Carla S.
San Antonio , TX
These are the only chocolate morsels I buy. They are so delicious. I actually normally buy the HUGE bag at SAM'S or COSTCO because I bake frequently, make candy and ganache. This has the BEST and rich taste! I highly recommend this!
Victoria P.
Indio, CA
When I have my days off enjoying it with the kids I always enjoy baking using toll house chocolate chips it provides the perfect cookie that everyone else can enjoy with a refreshing get cup of milk
Jesynia R.
Wahiawa, HI
I love baking cookies from scratch. I want my children to remember how I always cook them for it. If I want them to remember this I have to bake with the best, and this is why I always pick these.
Taryn R.
Morganton, NC
I love these for my baking recipes....but the best part is sneaking into the kitchen when the kids aren't looking and having handfuls of these chocolate chips to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?