BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
For years my family has used these. They make anything you're baking come to life! Who doesn't love delicious chocolate chip cookies, muffins, pancakes (I could go on and on!)
Darian P.
Battlefield , MO
I use these semi sweet chocolate chips to make my famous soft baked chocolate chip cookies! I get so many compliments, and I love the semi sweet chips because they aren't too rich! These are good for all kinds of recipes not just cookies!
Stephanie H.
These are a definite must in the baking cupboard you can throw them in breads muffins cookies melt them down for topping chop them for ice cream etc only brand i grab for because the taste is the best
Katie H.
Portland, OR
These are the only ones I will use when it comes to baking! I used to think it was just because of the recipe on the back but then I realized they actually taste better then other brands too! Yum yum! I need to go make some cookies now!
Chelsey P.
Springdale, Pa
Perfect product for all your baking needs! Wonderful addition to pancakes, sundaes, cookies and trail mix. Around the holidays, there are usually coupons for $1-$2 off!!!! Definitely worth the buy!!!
willow b.
I saw these and the first thing I thought was "grandma's famous chocolate chip cookies." Whenever my mom bought toll house chocolate chips, I knew cookies were soon to come next. this is a great brand. the chocolate melts in your mouth.
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Absolutely love these for making cookies! Super affordable and you get what your money is worth. Every time I bake, these are my go-to and they have a great value! I would recommend to those who bake!
Jordan M.
These are great for cookie baking especially for the chilly weather approaching us! speaking of the cold make sure you go like my baby its cold outside voxbox and take a look at the fun goodies that is in it. you won't be disappointed! 😊
Ayanna B.
Although these aren't that great to eat just by itself, these are amazing for making chocolate covered strawberries! Always my go to whenever I go to a local grocery store. It melts amazingly as well
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Family tradition is written all over these morsels. Growing up as a little child when we made homemade chocolate chip cookies we always used Nestle. I love this brand and hopefully would like to continue this tradition with my future kids.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?