BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kristin P.
Medford, MA
As a full time working mom of two, I love surprising my kids on Saturday mornings with chocolate chip pancakes. I've tried the no-name chocolate chips, and they're just not as yummy in the pancakes as Toll House. I find the Toll House tends to taste better than the no-name brand.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
This is so delicious, it is to be used on recipes but we eat it plain at home. Seriously, we can eat a whole bag at one time. I love that is semi sweet. It is the best brand for me for chocolate, I recommend it.
Sara E.
Roseville, CA
I love these for all sorts!! They're so versatile, I use them in cookies of course as well as mix them and melt them to dip pretzels and fruit in. I purchase milk and white chocolate the most but the butterscotch are good in oatmeal cookies!! Can't get enough of these little guys!
Alison S.
Nanuet, NY
I always buy Toll House morsels to bake with. They hold up well in cookies, melt easily for decorating, and taste great. They are hands-down my favorite chocolate chip brand.
Haley T.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, melting, or even eating plain. The quality is great. They are more expensive than a generic brand, but worth the small price difference. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs chocolate chips for a recipe.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my favorite to bake with (and to sneak a few). I always keep these sweeties in my cabinet because they are perfect for all kinds of recipes. From chocolate chips cookies to homemade trail mix, Toll House Chocolate chips are perfect –and TASTY too!
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
There are other chocolate chip brands out there, but in the end Nestles are the biggest seller for a reason; they taste good at a reasonable price. I won't make chocolate chip cookies with anything else. They are tasty to snack on, dependable performers and always melt evenly!
Danielle W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips I buy to make my Christmas cookies every year. There the perfect ingredient and size for chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet is delicious.
Melissa M.
Wheaton, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle chips, any flavor are the only ones I buy when I make sweets that call for choc chips, pb, etc. They are always the best priced in comparison to other brands and coupons can always be found for this brand, for an even better deal.
Courtney E.
Taylor Ridge, IL
I love the Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels for baking! I have tried the generic brands and they are not near as good as the Nestle brand. The texture and taste is perfect and adds the perfect touch to cakes, cookies, pancakes, or anything that you need a little extra chocolate in!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back