BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth R.
Missouri City, TX
These are the only chocolate chips we se when we bake cookies from scratch. They melt so beautifully in your mouth when you're sneaking and eating some of the cookie dough.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my favorite to bake with (and to sneak a few). I always keep these sweeties in my cabinet because they are perfect for all kinds of recipes. From chocolate chips cookies to homemade trail mix, Toll House Chocolate chips are perfect –and TASTY too!
Kristin P.
Medford, MA
As a full time working mom of two, I love surprising my kids on Saturday mornings with chocolate chip pancakes. I've tried the no-name chocolate chips, and they're just not as yummy in the pancakes as Toll House. I find the Toll House tends to taste better than the no-name brand.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels are a staple in our home. I add these to my baking recipes cakes and fudge. Also eating them alone is a treat. They are delicious.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
These guys have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. The recipe on the back is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe I will ever make, and in general these are an amazing addition to everything that needs a bit of chocolate.
Melissa M.
WHEATON, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle chips, any flavor are the only ones I buy when I make sweets that call for choc chips, pb, etc. They are always the best priced in comparison to other brands and coupons can always be found for this brand, for an even better deal.
Alison S.
Nanuet, NY
I always buy Toll House morsels to bake with. They hold up well in cookies, melt easily for decorating, and taste great. They are hands-down my favorite chocolate chip brand.
Lindsay M.
Trappe, PA
I love to bake and these are my go to chocolate Morsels! They are so flavorful and just great to bake with! I always get in trouble for eating a good chunk of them while baking. They are so yummy! I also melt them down for a fondue dip.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
There are other chocolate chip brands out there, but in the end Nestles are the biggest seller for a reason; they taste good at a reasonable price. I won't make chocolate chip cookies with anything else. They are tasty to snack on, dependable performers and always melt evenly!
Virginia T.
Spokane, WA
I don't ever recall a time that a bag of Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels were not in my home. My entire life, my mom always kept them in the kitchen for spur of the moment cookie making with me and my sisters and when I grew up I and moved away I continued to stock them in my home.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?