BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sherry K.
Huntsville, TX
Love using the toll house morsels ( chocolate chips) to cook lots of my deserts . The melt smoothly and have great taste . We use these all year in cakes and cookies and as a topping for ice cream too .
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I purchase the giant bag of these from Costco. I use them in my chocolate chip cookies and my pancakes! I will also melt them down when needed for other desserts. these are my favorite chocolate chips!
Adia T.
Morrow, GA
These are the best to make homemade chocolate chip cookies with. whenever my nieces and nephew come over they always want me to make homemade cookies for them, and this is always the brand that I turn to.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are just perfect!! The flavor is delicious and not only will I use them to make cookies but I will poor them in a bowl and eat them when I get a sweet tooth. Definitely will buy more.
Audrey M.
Kids love chocolate! I keep a bag of these at all times! We add these to muffins, cookies, cupcakes, pancakes and waffles! I love how easily they melt and that they taste great!
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
These are the only chocolate morsels I will use in my chocolate chip cookies. My favorite are the semi-sweet. I love that they hold their shape after being in the oven, but that they will still get softer.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I have been using these when I bake for years. These chocolate chips never let me down. I use them to make cookies, brownies, chocolate chip muffins, and I melt them to make chocolate covered pretzles. The semi sweet ones are my favorite to use!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect chocolate chip morsels to bake with. They are just the right size for making a batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookies. They melt just right are help make my cookies so gooey and delicious.
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It's chocolate, which is typically good. But Nestle's has a flavor of Nestle's first then chocolate. It's not the worst chocolate out there, but it does not hold a candle to ghirardelli chocolates or to the organic chocolate chips from Costco.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to use Toll House Morsels for making cheesecake. I add the morsels to my bottom layer and melt it into the graham crackers, then I add it to the mix of my cheesecake.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?