BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Adriana C.
Harlingen, TX
Love toll house chocolate chip cookies and chips for baking so affordable and I can find them at my local grocery store they are not messy and so delicious!! Highly recommend this product so good!!!!!!!
Elana G.
I love these. I use these to make my 7 layer bars. I take 8 gram crackers, then a cup of these Simi sweet chocolate chips, a cup of butterscotch chips, a cup of coconut, 1/2 cup walnuts and and a can of condensed milk. it's an amazing treat
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Several people in my family love this chocolate candy. I love to eat this candy as a snack if you are wanting something sweet but don't want to go to the store to get a candy bar or don't have one at home. I will buy this candy and use it for desserts, that's if I can keep my family from eating it before I am able to use it for the desserts that I'm making at the time.
April M.
Rockford, WA
I have found that Toll House chocolate chips work best for my cookies. They melt perfectly! They don't over melt all over the place and they don't under melt! The taste of these chocolaty morsels is one of the best! Some brands taste chalky to me, or oily, not Nestle Toll House!!
Valencia B.
I keep my cupboard stocked with these little jewels!!! They are perfect for baking, edible crafts, and to sprinkle over yogurt with fruit for a sweet treat!!! You'd seriously can't go wrong with these!!
Adia T.
Morrow, GA
These are the best to make homemade chocolate chip cookies with. whenever my nieces and nephew come over they always want me to make homemade cookies for them, and this is always the brand that I turn to.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are just perfect!! The flavor is delicious and not only will I use them to make cookies but I will poor them in a bowl and eat them when I get a sweet tooth. Definitely will buy more.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Of course, normal people bake these in delicious desserts. I personally love to freeze these and then eat them alone, or if I'm really feeling like indulging, I'll throw some into a bowl of peanut better.
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I purchase the giant bag of these from Costco. I use them in my chocolate chip cookies and my pancakes! I will also melt them down when needed for other desserts. these are my favorite chocolate chips!
laura t.
Santa Cruz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing! You can do so many things with them and use them in endless amounts of recipes. Or even just have them by themselves. You can get them at almost every grocery store or drug store. Yum!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?