BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Absolutely love these for making cookies! Super affordable and you get what your money is worth. Every time I bake, these are my go-to and they have a great value! I would recommend to those who bake!
Haley T.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, melting, or even eating plain. The quality is great. They are more expensive than a generic brand, but worth the small price difference. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs chocolate chips for a recipe.
Julie N.
I have been using these for as long as I can remember. I really prefer the milk chocolate ones. They taste so rich and creamy. I use then when I bake homemade chocolate chip cookies. I also love to eat them as a snack when I'm craving chocolate. I'd definitely recommend these!!
Haileyy R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I love making home maid cookies with these. They make the cookies so fresh and nice to eat. I eat these chocolate chips with pancakes and cupcakes as well. You can buy this product anywhere and it's fairly cheap
Awilda C.
Best chocolate chips to use for baking . I buy them from publix and I love how they taste just right. Not too sweet or dry. I use it for my oatmeal l, cake, toppings and I even add it to my ice cream.
Mak S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
FAVE SNACK. I eat these alone, no baking needed. I love these chips, I leave a bag of them in my purse and my friend always beg for some when we're out. Im like the little old lady with purse candy 😂
Sydnie T.
These taste so good and are great for baking or just snacking! 😉 I love using Tollhouse because I know that the chocolate chips are made with great ingredients. You can buy them pretty much anywhere and the prices are probably the same
kayla g.
Morton grove , IL
Chocolate covered anything with this product. I usually get mine from Walmart, so it's definitely cheap. I try to use it whenever I can. In ice cream, on top of cake frosting. Anytime is the best time.
Ayanna B.
Although these aren't that great to eat just by itself, these are amazing for making chocolate covered strawberries! Always my go to whenever I go to a local grocery store. It melts amazingly as well
Molly M.
This is my favorite chocolate to make some homemade chocolate cream cheese icing. It's affordable for all and it is super yummy. It's easy to work with and has all different uses for lots of desserts.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?