BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Absolutely love these for making cookies! Super affordable and you get what your money is worth. Every time I bake, these are my go-to and they have a great value! I would recommend to those who bake!
kayla g.
Normal, IL
Chocolate covered anything with this product. I usually get mine from Walmart, so it's definitely cheap. I try to use it whenever I can. In ice cream, on top of cake frosting. Anytime is the best time.
April H.
La Vergne, TN
One of my favorite go-to baking supplies. Most other brands of chocolate chips have a semi waxy taste. These are just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for all baking projects.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing! I literally use these for tons of recipes! My favorite is melting these and making peanut butter balls! This is the only chocolate I'll use for them! Nothing tastes as good as these!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to use Toll House Morsels for making cheesecake. I add the morsels to my bottom layer and melt it into the graham crackers, then I add it to the mix of my cheesecake.
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO
I use these in my chocolate chip cookies! They always turn out amazing! Walmart is the best place I've bought them for a good price. I think they are well worth the money! I definitely recommend these!
Awilda C.
Best chocolate chips to use for baking . I buy them from publix and I love how they taste just right. Not too sweet or dry. I use it for my oatmeal l, cake, toppings and I even add it to my ice cream.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
For years my family has used these. They make anything you're baking come to life! Who doesn't love delicious chocolate chip cookies, muffins, pancakes (I could go on and on!)
Emily T.
Cheshire, MA
The best morsels my far and only ones my family ever purchases. Nothing compares to these delicious morsels melted in a homemade cookie or even fudge! Can find at any supermarket for reasonable price
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I mean there really isn't anything better. This IS my childhood. I'm a chef and I personally think toll house chips make the best cookies. They have been in business for this long for a reason. Love.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?