BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Peyton W.
Who doesn't love Nestle? Honestly it is such an amazing brand, affordable, and you get the best of the best, so it definitely is better than any alternative. Name brand usual is. A definite repurchase, especially during the holidays.
willow b.
I saw these and the first thing I thought was "grandma's famous chocolate chip cookies." Whenever my mom bought toll house chocolate chips, I knew cookies were soon to come next. this is a great brand. the chocolate melts in your mouth.
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
I use the semi sweet morsels for my cookies, this year i tried something different. I used them for melting and covering my peanut butter balls. Ugh was too hard, and instead of finishing with them, I went out and bought baking chocolate. Needless to say I used them for decorating my snowmen cookies, seeing as they were the small mini morsels. Still worked out and still love them!!!
hanna y.
california
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use the semi-sweet Nestle chocolate chips when I make chocolate chip cookies. They are sweet enough but not too sweet as too render the cookies too sugary. They melt really nicely too, and stay moist and creamy even after baking.
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When baking or making holiday treats Nestle is the only chocolate chips I will buy.. I make an easy chocolate fudge and peanut butter balls. I buy the butterscotch chips to make my mom's favorite haystacks. The quality just can't be beat!
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for baking! I have the two pound bag and it's amazing! These are great for baking and when you need to bribe younger family members into doing something for you! Just tell them you'll give them chocolate. These are also semi-sweet so they won't be on a sugar high.
Amie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Love them! So yummy. Great for baking or just eating a few to satisfy a sweet craving. They're also perfect for potty training. The kids love them but they won't stick to their teeth like gummy stuff.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
There are so many uses for these chocolate chip morsels!! I use them for pancakes, muffins and to even melt for strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Sometimes to curb that craving, I just grab a handful of them out of the freezer.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my favorite to bake with (and to sneak a few). I always keep these sweeties in my cabinet because they are perfect for all kinds of recipes. From chocolate chips cookies to homemade trail mix, Toll House Chocolate chips are perfect –and TASTY too!
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
For years my family has used these. They make anything you're baking come to life! Who doesn't love delicious chocolate chip cookies, muffins, pancakes (I could go on and on!)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?