BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany S.
Saint George, UT
Toll House is my favorite choice when it comes to chocolate chips! They have such an awesome variety and their chips hold up strong in any recipe. They have a great flavor and consistency. Plus, the recipe for the best chocolate chip cookies ever comes right on the bag! Its a win-win!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We always have these in my house at all times. It's easy and convenient to keep them on hand for a spur of the moment "let's make cookies" nights. We go through so many bags during the holidays especially!
Celeste R.
Love these for the holidays
I could just eat em straight out the bag
Good for cookie dough or cookie dough ice cream
They have em at the dollar store
It's so rich and pure
I always have these in my pantry
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
Best chocolates for baking mini brownies, mini muffins, mini cookies, and other mini cute food. They taste just as good as their normal size counter parts. Definitely recommend!
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
This is a staple in my pantry year round. The best for chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter pie, and melting to coat EVERYTHING in. The best!! Not overly sweet, not too bitter.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect chocolate chip morsels to bake with. They are just the right size for making a batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookies. They melt just right are help make my cookies so gooey and delicious.
Payton L.
I love these! They're great to just snack on and they're great for making chocolate chip cookies! I also like putting them in my popcorn and also melting the chocolate onto my popcorn. They're a must buy
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are just perfect!! The flavor is delicious and not only will I use them to make cookies but I will poor them in a bowl and eat them when I get a sweet tooth. Definitely will buy more.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
I love to bake because, I have a big sweet tooth. So I always have Toll House chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, an so on in my cabinet. They always work so well in my desserts.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These morsels are my go to for chocolate cookies or holiday dessert bars! The chocolate is very rich and flavorful! Some chocolates have a fake or chemical flavor which is not the case for these! They make your cookies yummy and rich! So good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?