BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Yolanda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always keep a bag of these in my bakery pantry. You just never know when cookies will need to happen! I've also used these to make nestles turtle brownies and talk about yummy! I also remember these from my childhood!
Bryanna R.
Union, MS
These are great! I use them when I am making cookies from scratch and I always get compliments! They have an amazing flavor. Not too overpowering but not too subtle either. I definitely will repurchase because I use these a lot!
Mariana S.
Texas
The sweet chocolate taste so good. I really hope people gets this when I finish writing my review. I boat is at Walmart. I eat it ones a week because you also don't want to become fat. I will really recommend people to buy it because it taste so good.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum!! This brand is my go to for my baking chocolate needs! I prefer the mini chocolate chips. They are the brand I grew up with & trust. No other brand tastes as rich & yet sweet. Definitely reasonably priced too!
Jenna H.
I always use this to cook with! They are great and melt well inside baked goods. They are especially great for chocolate chip cookies and melted chocolate icing. They are really cheap too! I would recommend to any bakers who bake in bulk :)
Christie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate chips are the best to make cookies with they don't cost to much and kids love making cookies with them the melt really nicely and make a great Chocolate chip cookies definitely recommend trying them
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Mmmmm! These sure are good! Perfect ingredient for any bake good! Just finish baking some coconut macaroons with these chocolate chips added in and they are like a little piece of heaven but who doesn't love chocolate and coconut together!!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
this is great for baking chocolate chips desserts or when ypu want to melt it and add it to a pastry or cheescake. what I like aabout this is that as its name says is semy sweet, so if you dont like sweet sweet chocolate, this is the perfect option Nestle is a very good brand and I recomend enything by then.
Angel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite to go chocolate flavoring when it comes to baking. This ingredient dissolves so easily, and it is so tasty. It definitely makes my baked goods so tasty. I would recommend it to everyone who loves baking.
Delaney W.
I love these so much I snack on them and there is a bag i leave out so if I get hungry I can snack on them I love theseI love these so much I love these so much I love these so much I love these so much I love these so much I love these sooooooooo much
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?