BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany M.
Always used in my family when baking anything that involves some chocolate. Great taste and great price. Never used anything else. I love the size value you get its like just the right amount. Great for cookies and more. I recommend everyone try them!
Deanna M.
Love these chocolate chips. Great for baking. I put them in everything! Pancakes, brownies, muffins, cookies, so yummy! They melt really good and give a wonderful chocolate taste to anything you put them in. They're also great to just snack on, shhhh.
Erin F.
Conover, NC
These are by far my favorite morsels to bake with. I've bought the cheap ones and I've bought super expensive ones but I keep coming back to these. You can't beat the value plus the flavor is on point! I will most definitely continue purchasing these!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Who doesn't love Tollhouse chocolate morsels. They make my baking for the holidays or anytime easy convenient and they taste so creamy and yummy. I never buy the generic brand because these are so good and the price is just perfect for what they are.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love Toll house Morsels, they are delicious for one but there is so many different things you can do with them you can bake, you can your them as a garnish or you can just eat them by themselves as a little snack they are great and highly recommend
Clarice F.
I always contemplate on whether I should buy my local grocery's chocolate chips, or buy nestle toll house's. Eventually I often go with Nestle's cause it tastes sooo dreamy! It's great alone or baking! You'll end up with something scrumptious always.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Although the am not a chocolate freak I do like keeping a bag of these in the freezer for when I get a little craving. perfect for just a small snack. Kids love them in the cookies of course but mom likes hiding them in the freezer for another time ;)
Shanti A.
These are amazing. I always use these when making chocolate covered strawberries. I put them in a bowl and put that book on top of a little pot with boiling water and just mix until it melts and dip away. I also use it as a drizzle on my cheesecakes.
Celene C.
Anaheim, CA
These are my go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs!! They're perfect for chocolate chip cookies but even better melted over fresh strawberries. I always have a bag of these stashed in my pantry. They also make for a yummy and quick sweet fix.
Ioana R.
Perfect for baking! Putting into pancakes for extra yumminess or just melting them to add to other desserts or to dip fresh fruit in. Not too sweet, I'd actually recommend melting these with some lavender syrup and enjoying that with some beignets (;
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?