BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Dawn C.
I love this product... My son uses these when he teaches a class for his after school class. He taught them to make chocolate covered Oreos. We used white chocolate and milk chocolate. I fell in love with them ... YouTube helped us out, but the morsels made the projects wonderful.
Maura G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Tollhouse has the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. i get requests from family, friends, even coworkers to make these cookies; they think it's some secret ancient recipe, but nope it's tollhouse! simple to make and they taste great! my fave to use are the dark chocolate chips.
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
I love these! Semi-sweet morsels are great for baking but oh my milk chocolate morsels are addictive! Amazing flavor! Definitely eat these more often than I should! Yes buy them up if they are on sale.!
Crystal R.
I love this chocolate chips so much. I have always used this to my make my cookies. The brand is what makes my cookies better if I were to use a different kind it wouldn't taste the same. It is worth it!!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Of course, normal people bake these in delicious desserts. I personally love to freeze these and then eat them alone, or if I'm really feeling like indulging, I'll throw some into a bowl of peanut better.
Elle N.
Nestle chocolate chips are, of course, a perfect standby; they are definitely the chocolate chips of my youth. They are great for baking, and they might be my favorite for chocolate chip cookies, just because of the nostalgia factor (they taste just right). That said, they're a bit waxy and sweet for everyday not-baked consumption or for recipes that really bring out the flavor of the chocolate.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Several people in my family love this chocolate candy. I love to eat this candy as a snack if you are wanting something sweet but don't want to go to the store to get a candy bar or don't have one at home. I will buy this candy and use it for desserts, that's if I can keep my family from eating it before I am able to use it for the desserts that I'm making at the time.
Brittany S.
Saint George, UT
Toll House is my favorite choice when it comes to chocolate chips! They have such an awesome variety and their chips hold up strong in any recipe. They have a great flavor and consistency. Plus, the recipe for the best chocolate chip cookies ever comes right on the bag! Its a win-win!
Adriana C.
Harlingen, TX
Love toll house chocolate chip cookies and chips for baking so affordable and I can find them at my local grocery store they are not messy and so delicious!! Highly recommend this product so good!!!!!!!
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is one of the best brands of chocolate chips on the market. Growing up mom always had a bag in the cupboard ready for chocolate chip cookies. Love eating these by the handful if I have a chocolate craving and don't have a candy bar.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?