BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
Perfect chocolate chip morsels to bake with. They are just the right size for making a batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookies. They melt just right are help make my cookies so gooey and delicious.
Adia T.
Morrow, GA
These are the best to make homemade chocolate chip cookies with. whenever my nieces and nephew come over they always want me to make homemade cookies for them, and this is always the brand that I turn to.
Crystal S.
Lakewood , CA
My go to for making chocolate chip cookies! It's a family thing all the grandkids bake learning from my grandma and she always said when it comes to baking only use name brand!
Maggie A.
The best you can buy. On accident we've bought the wrong brand or a generic brand and you can definitely tell a difference. They're always have a sale or something in store especially during the holidays.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Of course, normal people bake these in delicious desserts. I personally love to freeze these and then eat them alone, or if I'm really feeling like indulging, I'll throw some into a bowl of peanut better.
Audrey M.
Kids love chocolate! I keep a bag of these at all times! We add these to muffins, cookies, cupcakes, pancakes and waffles! I love how easily they melt and that they taste great!
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
For years my family has used these. They make anything you're baking come to life! Who doesn't love delicious chocolate chip cookies, muffins, pancakes (I could go on and on!)
April H.
La Vergne, TN
One of my favorite go-to baking supplies. Most other brands of chocolate chips have a semi waxy taste. These are just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for all baking projects.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Love them! So yummy. Great for baking or just eating a few to satisfy a sweet craving. They're also perfect for potty training. The kids love them but they won't stick to their teeth like gummy stuff.
Sydnie T.
These taste so good and are great for baking or just snacking! 😉 I love using Tollhouse because I know that the chocolate chips are made with great ingredients. You can buy them pretty much anywhere and the prices are probably the same
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart