BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for baking! I have the two pound bag and it's amazing! These are great for baking and when you need to bribe younger family members into doing something for you! Just tell them you'll give them chocolate. These are also semi-sweet so they won't be on a sugar high.
Peyton W.
Who doesn't love Nestle? Honestly it is such an amazing brand, affordable, and you get the best of the best, so it definitely is better than any alternative. Name brand usual is. A definite repurchase, especially during the holidays.
April H.
La Vergne, TN
One of my favorite go-to baking supplies. Most other brands of chocolate chips have a semi waxy taste. These are just the right amount of sweetness, perfect for all baking projects.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels are a staple in our home. I add these to my baking recipes cakes and fudge. Also eating them alone is a treat. They are delicious.
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
I use the semi sweet morsels for my cookies, this year i tried something different. I used them for melting and covering my peanut butter balls. Ugh was too hard, and instead of finishing with them, I went out and bought baking chocolate. Needless to say I used them for decorating my snowmen cookies, seeing as they were the small mini morsels. Still worked out and still love them!!!
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Absolutely love these for making cookies! Super affordable and you get what your money is worth. Every time I bake, these are my go-to and they have a great value! I would recommend to those who bake!
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my favorite to bake with (and to sneak a few). I always keep these sweeties in my cabinet because they are perfect for all kinds of recipes. From chocolate chips cookies to homemade trail mix, Toll House Chocolate chips are perfect –and TASTY too!
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Family tradition is written all over these morsels. Growing up as a little child when we made homemade chocolate chip cookies we always used Nestle. I love this brand and hopefully would like to continue this tradition with my future kids.
Awilda C.
Best chocolate chips to use for baking . I buy them from publix and I love how they taste just right. Not too sweet or dry. I use it for my oatmeal l, cake, toppings and I even add it to my ice cream.
Melissa M.
WHEATON, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle chips, any flavor are the only ones I buy when I make sweets that call for choc chips, pb, etc. They are always the best priced in comparison to other brands and coupons can always be found for this brand, for an even better deal.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?