BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great for recipes-especially baking! My favorite is in Oatmeal chocolate
Chip cookies! Always rick, smooth, and so delicious! Price is good and the value is great! Will buy again! Usually bought at WalMart.
Payton L.
I love these! They're great to just snack on and they're great for making chocolate chip cookies! I also like putting them in my popcorn and also melting the chocolate onto my popcorn. They're a must buy
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
I love to bake because, I have a big sweet tooth. So I always have Toll House chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, an so on in my cabinet. They always work so well in my desserts.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect chocolate chip morsels to bake with. They are just the right size for making a batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookies. They melt just right are help make my cookies so gooey and delicious.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is one of the best brands of chocolate chips on the market. Growing up mom always had a bag in the cupboard ready for chocolate chip cookies. Love eating these by the handful if I have a chocolate craving and don't have a candy bar.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We always have these in my house at all times. It's easy and convenient to keep them on hand for a spur of the moment "let's make cookies" nights. We go through so many bags during the holidays especially!
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
This kind of chocolate if the family traditional to buy.. it's our favorite kind! We would use it to make cupcakes, cakes, cookies, and more! I don't remember when the time we Haven't buy this!! I would buy this to carry the traditional.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are just perfect!! The flavor is delicious and not only will I use them to make cookies but I will poor them in a bowl and eat them when I get a sweet tooth. Definitely will buy more.
Sydney H.
Emmons
Perfect for snacking, and baking. I love making cookie dough with these things. Raw cookie dough and wine equals the best girls night in ever! Yummy 😋 sometimes I just eat em plain, get your chocolate fix
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
My go to for making chocolate chip cookies! It's a family thing all the grandkids bake learning from my grandma and she always said when it comes to baking only use name brand!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?