BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Haylee M.
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are a classic! Its what you grew up on as a kid! From grandma's chocolate chip cookies, to dad's chocolate chip pancakes! I love these!
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
I use Toll House Morsels to make my snacks so much tastier! They're little, but they pack a big flavor punch, so I don't feel like I need to eat a whole bar of chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love adding a few to my non-fat strawberry yogurt for an after-work snack...so good!
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these Nestles toll house
Good for baking cookies cakes ect or even as a quick Muncie snack sometimes I take granola raisins and cereal mix it up and throw in some nestles
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I won't use anything else for my chocolate chip cookies. They fold perfectly into dough and aren't bitter or overly sweet, they make the best cookie to share with my family.
So many family memories made making and eating these little guys.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These morsels are my go to for chocolate cookies or holiday dessert bars! The chocolate is very rich and flavorful! Some chocolates have a fake or chemical flavor which is not the case for these! They make your cookies yummy and rich! So good!
Yennifer G.
These little chocolates are amazing they taste great and they melt so easily. Thats what i useally do with these chocolates i melt them and they melt so smoothly and creamy its amazing
Elle N.
Nestle chocolate chips are, of course, a perfect standby; they are definitely the chocolate chips of my youth. They are great for baking, and they might be my favorite for chocolate chip cookies, just because of the nostalgia factor (they taste just right). That said, they're a bit waxy and sweet for everyday not-baked consumption or for recipes that really bring out the flavor of the chocolate.
Nicole C.
These are the best. I'm a cake decorator and I love putting these guys on everything. I love that they come in different sizes. They are perfect not just for chocolate chip cookies but a lot of other recipes too. I use them in some of the cakes I make and I always get rave review!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
These chocolate morsels from Nestle are absolutely delicious, and they come with their very own chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back - which is a must try! & not only can you use them in cookies, or cakes they are amazing in pancakes too!
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I'm one of those people who could sit down and eat a bag of chocolate chips as a snack, and Toll House morsels are perfect to do this with. On top of just eating these plain, they're also perfect in chocolate chip pancakes or even cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?