BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Anna W.
Oakdale, CA
These are the standard chocolate chips that I use in a variety of recipes for my family and friends. They are easy to find, cheap, and taste yummy!
However, in my bakery I do like to use a higher quality chocolate for most things. For home use, Toll House Morsels are great though!
megan s.
I just barely used this on some brownies I made, they aren't go to morsels! Whenever I need to pick up some chocolate chips k always look for toll house! They taste great too ;)
Ally B.
These Toll House Morsels are my favorite morsels to bake with. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They taste way better than regular morsels because these melt smoothr and have a great taste. The price and availability are great.
Courtney N.
Thomaston, GA
I could eat these all by themselves and be in bliss! I have so many memories of these being used in my mom and grandma's kitchens growing up. We always made Christmas candy and it was always with these!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
They are the perfect size morsel for making cookies, adding it to a homemade granola snack, adding a few to a hot cup of cocoa and SO much more!! They melt perfectly and they have just the right amount of sweet taste that doesn't overdo it.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Several people in my family love this chocolate candy. I love to eat this candy as a snack if you are wanting something sweet but don't want to go to the store to get a candy bar or don't have one at home. I will buy this candy and use it for desserts, that's if I can keep my family from eating it before I am able to use it for the desserts that I'm making at the time.
Stephanie P.
Cerritos, CA
I use it in every recipe that requires chocolate chips! My cookies always come out the same and everyone's always love. I use them religiously, but some people think their too sweet, and the. I use more semi-sweet than milk chocolate chips.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great for recipes-especially baking! My favorite is in Oatmeal chocolate
Chip cookies! Always rick, smooth, and so delicious! Price is good and the value is great! Will buy again! Usually bought at WalMart.
Alyssa T.
Modesto, CA
These chocolate chips bring back memories from my childhood. I absolutely love baking with these, i actually prefer them over the Ghirardelli kind. They will suit you for any of your baking needs and are an affordable price especially if you purchase at Walmart with there rollbacks. I will continue to buy these because they are amazing.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
I use these little morsels of goodness in my chocolate chip cookies and loaf bread as well as pancakes and waffles for a special treat! they really are the best chocolate chips
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?