BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Elana G.
I love these. I use these to make my 7 layer bars. I take 8 gram crackers, then a cup of these Simi sweet chocolate chips, a cup of butterscotch chips, a cup of coconut, 1/2 cup walnuts and and a can of condensed milk. it's an amazing treat
April M.
Rockford, WA
I have found that Toll House chocolate chips work best for my cookies. They melt perfectly! They don't over melt all over the place and they don't under melt! The taste of these chocolaty morsels is one of the best! Some brands taste chalky to me, or oily, not Nestle Toll House!!
Courtney N.
Thomaston, GA
I could eat these all by themselves and be in bliss! I have so many memories of these being used in my mom and grandma's kitchens growing up. We always made Christmas candy and it was always with these!
Yennifer G.
These little chocolates are amazing they taste great and they melt so easily. Thats what i useally do with these chocolates i melt them and they melt so smoothly and creamy its amazing
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are literally the best for baking with!! I won't use anything else! Whether I'm making chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip bread or whatever! They are perfect!
Nicole C.
These are the best. I'm a cake decorator and I love putting these guys on everything. I love that they come in different sizes. They are perfect not just for chocolate chip cookies but a lot of other recipes too. I use them in some of the cakes I make and I always get rave review!
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I purchase the giant bag of these from Costco. I use them in my chocolate chip cookies and my pancakes! I will also melt them down when needed for other desserts. these are my favorite chocolate chips!
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I'm one of those people who could sit down and eat a bag of chocolate chips as a snack, and Toll House morsels are perfect to do this with. On top of just eating these plain, they're also perfect in chocolate chip pancakes or even cookies!
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I have been using these when I bake for years. These chocolate chips never let me down. I use them to make cookies, brownies, chocolate chip muffins, and I melt them to make chocolate covered pretzles. The semi sweet ones are my favorite to use!
Danielle L.
This is a staple in most baking and desserts. I've used then from cookies, pancakes, cakes, decorations, ice cream and even melted for dipped fruit. They are easy to work with and taste great! They are definitely a staple in my household.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?