BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Celeste R.
Love these for the holidays
I could just eat em straight out the bag
Good for cookie dough or cookie dough ice cream
They have em at the dollar store
It's so rich and pure
I always have these in my pantry
Adia T.
Morrow, GA
These are the best to make homemade chocolate chip cookies with. whenever my nieces and nephew come over they always want me to make homemade cookies for them, and this is always the brand that I turn to.
Chardonnay W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
100% yes on this product. My family has been using this product for years, we use it and almost all of our baking that has to do with chocolate. The stuff is so good to bake with.
Sherry K.
Huntsville, TX
Love using the toll house morsels ( chocolate chips) to cook lots of my deserts . The melt smoothly and have great taste . We use these all year in cakes and cookies and as a topping for ice cream too .
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
great tasting chocolate chips that can be very versatile. although, not used much, they're handy to have in the pantry. great to add in desserts & pancakes. nestle is a great brand & worth the purchase.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Several people in my family love this chocolate candy. I love to eat this candy as a snack if you are wanting something sweet but don't want to go to the store to get a candy bar or don't have one at home. I will buy this candy and use it for desserts, that's if I can keep my family from eating it before I am able to use it for the desserts that I'm making at the time.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only chocolate chips that I use to bake. My kids love it. I always get mine at Costco (more value for ur money). Thanksgiving is around the corner and this is going to be in most of my recipes.
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
These are the only chocolate morsels I will use in my chocolate chip cookies. My favorite are the semi-sweet. I love that they hold their shape after being in the oven, but that they will still get softer.
Valencia B.
I keep my cupboard stocked with these little jewels!!! They are perfect for baking, edible crafts, and to sprinkle over yogurt with fruit for a sweet treat!!! You'd seriously can't go wrong with these!!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Of course, normal people bake these in delicious desserts. I personally love to freeze these and then eat them alone, or if I'm really feeling like indulging, I'll throw some into a bowl of peanut better.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?