BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Leolyn M.
Tarentum, PA
How often do you get to say that somethig si every bit as good as it was when you were a kid? Well, with Nestle Toll House chocolate chips.... I can comfortably say that, and now baking with my kids brings a piece of history to our kitchen. Rich chocolatey flavor and versitille ingredients!
Pam L.
Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips have been apart of my life ever since I was a little girl. My mom uses only this brand when she bakes. When I grew up got married and had two children. It is the only brand I use to make my homemade cookies.
Darla M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
After trying several different chocolate chips, I must say that Nestle's Toll House Morsels are the best for the price you pay. They are in the middle price point and defintely have a great taste. The chocolate melts evenly and stays together.
Katrina W.
W Yellowstone, MT
I love these chocolate chips, they are a must-have in our home as I make a batch of Toll House cookies at least once a week and these are the only chips I will use in my chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate is well balanced and melts perfectly.
Charity M.
Bloomington, IL
I grew up using these chips for baking however their are better options out there. While they still live in my pantry for that taste of nostalgia, I generally purchase a brand with a better chocolate taste now. Ghirardelli is my go to chocolate for baking these days. When you want the chocolate to be the star go with a better quality option.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
I'm taking a cooking class at my school, and we use these in everything that requires chocolate, from magic cookie bars to chocolate fudge. It's awful to eat by itself, obviously, but it's great for baking, even when you need to melt chocolate.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
There is no tastier option for making chocolate chip cookies than these bad boys right here! I choose the milk chocolate version for my cookies and follow the recipe on the bag (which can also be found on their website). They come out scrumptious, and literally last only a day in this house!
Megan R.
Whenever I am baking, this is the only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. I bake a lot. I make everything homemade; fudge, cookies, brownies, all kinds of different things and this always makes them soo much better. I have tried other brands in the past and they don't seem to be as good.
Daniel C.
FREEPORT, NY
Nestle Toll House Morsels are always my first choice when I am buying chocolate chips. Whenever I want to make chocolate-chip cookies, I use the recipe that comes on the package.
Adriana C.
Harlingen, TX
Love toll house chocolate chip cookies and chips for baking so affordable and I can find them at my local grocery store they are not messy and so delicious!! Highly recommend this product so good!!!!!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?