BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Carla L.
These melt super easy if you want to coat anything in chocolate. They have a really yummy flavor and is just delicious. I bought this from Walmart. I would definitely repurchase these chocolate morsals.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
I love it, it tastes great, I add them to my brownie recipe so when it is done you can taste the crunchy chocolate chips in it. you can use it in different recipes or you can just eat it like I do...it tastes great, I love it . I received this product complimentary from influenster.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great for recipes-especially baking! My favorite is in Oatmeal chocolate
Chip cookies! Always rick, smooth, and so delicious! Price is good and the value is great! Will buy again! Usually bought at WalMart.
Anna W.
Oakdale, CA
These are the standard chocolate chips that I use in a variety of recipes for my family and friends. They are easy to find, cheap, and taste yummy!
However, in my bakery I do like to use a higher quality chocolate for most things. For home use, Toll House Morsels are great though!
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is one of the best brands of chocolate chips on the market. Growing up mom always had a bag in the cupboard ready for chocolate chip cookies. Love eating these by the handful if I have a chocolate craving and don't have a candy bar.
Stephanie P.
Cerritos, CA
I use it in every recipe that requires chocolate chips! My cookies always come out the same and everyone's always love. I use them religiously, but some people think their too sweet, and the. I use more semi-sweet than milk chocolate chips.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
I love to bake because, I have a big sweet tooth. So I always have Toll House chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, an so on in my cabinet. They always work so well in my desserts.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
They are the perfect size morsel for making cookies, adding it to a homemade granola snack, adding a few to a hot cup of cocoa and SO much more!! They melt perfectly and they have just the right amount of sweet taste that doesn't overdo it.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
This kind of chocolate if the family traditional to buy.. it's our favorite kind! We would use it to make cupcakes, cakes, cookies, and more! I don't remember when the time we Haven't buy this!! I would buy this to carry the traditional.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I won't use anything else for my chocolate chip cookies. They fold perfectly into dough and aren't bitter or overly sweet, they make the best cookie to share with my family.
So many family memories made making and eating these little guys.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?