BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Shannon W.
My mom has made Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies since before I can remember, and has passed the recipe (and constant desire to make them) onto me. Being in college, I have before tried to save money making these cookies by buying generic or different brand morsels. I can honestly say I can taste the difference in quality, and buying Toll House Morsels is more than worth the extra dollar or two!
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
I don't know what it is about this chocolate but it is so much better than any other chocolate I use it for all my favorite baking recipes and sometimes even just eating of a few I highly recommend them for anyone
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great for baking, snacking, pancakes, and more!! They gave a rich smooth flavor that can really go with any sweet tooth craving you're having. Once you smell them baking they remind you of growing up and baking cookies with the family. They are an instant smile maker and always taste good.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
These are perfect for my mini molten chocolate cakes!!! the colors add a nice holiday touch. they melt perfectly over the over since I don't have a microwave and aren't too rich.
Melissa C.
Selden, NY
These are by far the best chocolate chips for anyone who loves homemade cookies!!!! Anyone who loves to bake, which includes chocolate chips... should use these and only these! They are amazing and the Nestle toll house cookies are the best as far as chocolate chip cookies are concerned!
Jannette D.
This are my favorite chocolate for baking.we eat them about three times s month and we make cookies and muffins with this whole bag and it's always affordable never pricey and I recommend this to everybody
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I love these chocolate chips and use them all the time. For the holidays I made these really great cookies that have powdered oatmeal in them and a chocolate bar grated into the batter.. I got a ton of compliments!! I also made buckeyes.. yum!
Susan A.
Till House morsels are great for making homemade chocolate fudge and also I use them when I am making homemade icing for my chocolate cake! I always buy extra bags at Walmart they are well worth the money.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I love Nestles! Their chocolate chips are amazing. I use the recipe on the back for when I make chocolate chip cookies. I wouldn't ever use anything other than that or their product!! The recipe cookies come out so chewy, and gooey! I love them!
Tina R.
I know I talk about my Grandson a lot but he is my BABY! He is 4 years old and when he comes (which is often) up he always wants to make chocolate chip cookies and he does a great job. We always use Toll House chocolate chips in our cookies. We have to eat some morsels by theirself too!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?