BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love these toll house morels! They are so delicious and I eat them all the time! I usually get them from Walmart and I really enjoy this treat! They have a great flavor and always make me feel warm and fuzzy
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I have been using these when I bake for years. These chocolate chips never let me down. I use them to make cookies, brownies, chocolate chip muffins, and I melt them to make chocolate covered pretzles. The semi sweet ones are my favorite to use!
Maggie A.
The best you can buy. On accident we've bought the wrong brand or a generic brand and you can definitely tell a difference. They're always have a sale or something in store especially during the holidays.
Allie W.
Charleston, Wv
My mamaw uses these for my pancakes she fixes me every morning. they are absolutely great. they have a great taste and absolutely my fav chocolates. I would definitely recommend. especially in pancakes!!!
Elana G.
I love these. I use these to make my 7 layer bars. I take 8 gram crackers, then a cup of these Simi sweet chocolate chips, a cup of butterscotch chips, a cup of coconut, 1/2 cup walnuts and and a can of condensed milk. it's an amazing treat
Audrey M.
Kids love chocolate! I keep a bag of these at all times! We add these to muffins, cookies, cupcakes, pancakes and waffles! I love how easily they melt and that they taste great!
Chardonnay W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
100% yes on this product. My family has been using this product for years, we use it and almost all of our baking that has to do with chocolate. The stuff is so good to bake with.
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are literally the best for baking with!! I won't use anything else! Whether I'm making chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip bread or whatever! They are perfect!
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Several people in my family love this chocolate candy. I love to eat this candy as a snack if you are wanting something sweet but don't want to go to the store to get a candy bar or don't have one at home. I will buy this candy and use it for desserts, that's if I can keep my family from eating it before I am able to use it for the desserts that I'm making at the time.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are my absolute favorite chocolate chips! They are sweet and perfect to mix in cookie or cookie dough or cakes! I had even made marble brownies and added these!! They are totally reasonably priced!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart