BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melissa C.
Selden, NY
These are by far the best chocolate chips for anyone who loves homemade cookies!!!! Anyone who loves to bake, which includes chocolate chips... should use these and only these! They are amazing and the Nestle toll house cookies are the best as far as chocolate chip cookies are concerned!
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are great to use when baking. I love making chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. This are great to snack on when eating popcorn too. Who doesn't love a little chocolate with every snack you eat? I know I do
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I love these chocolate chips and use them all the time. For the holidays I made these really great cookies that have powdered oatmeal in them and a chocolate bar grated into the batter.. I got a ton of compliments!! I also made buckeyes.. yum!
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love these! I use them when I bake cookies. They do have a nicely sweet chocolate flavor. I don't eat them too often I'm not a huge chocolate eater. Very good value and I would recommend them definitely.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I love Nestles! Their chocolate chips are amazing. I use the recipe on the back for when I make chocolate chip cookies. I wouldn't ever use anything other than that or their product!! The recipe cookies come out so chewy, and gooey! I love them!
Julie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using these while baking cookies. I even add them to pancakes. This is amazing product and I have used it since I was a youth. It's reasonably priced and found in many stores.
Leolyn M.
Tarentum, PA
How often do you get to say that somethig si every bit as good as it was when you were a kid? Well, with Nestle Toll House chocolate chips.... I can comfortably say that, and now baking with my kids brings a piece of history to our kitchen. Rich chocolatey flavor and versitille ingredients!
Heather A.
Toll House Morsels are just in every receive that calls for chocolate chips. We use these in our house at least once a week. Amazing value for the price. Can't go wrong with any flavor of Toll House Morsels.
Darla M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
After trying several different chocolate chips, I must say that Nestle's Toll House Morsels are the best for the price you pay. They are in the middle price point and defintely have a great taste. The chocolate melts evenly and stays together.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I made the mistake with buying a huge bulk bag from Costco and now I'm stuck with mediocre chocolate chips for my delicious cookies and pancakes. These are absolutely delicious on their own or melted down and used to coat strawberries. yum.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?