BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ally B.
These Toll House Morsels are my favorite morsels to bake with. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They taste way better than regular morsels because these melt smoothr and have a great taste. The price and availability are great.
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are literally the best for baking with!! I won't use anything else! Whether I'm making chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip bread or whatever! They are perfect!
Danielle L.
This is a staple in most baking and desserts. I've used then from cookies, pancakes, cakes, decorations, ice cream and even melted for dipped fruit. They are easy to work with and taste great! They are definitely a staple in my household.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Several people in my family love this chocolate candy. I love to eat this candy as a snack if you are wanting something sweet but don't want to go to the store to get a candy bar or don't have one at home. I will buy this candy and use it for desserts, that's if I can keep my family from eating it before I am able to use it for the desserts that I'm making at the time.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
These chocolate morsels from Nestle are absolutely delicious, and they come with their very own chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back - which is a must try! & not only can you use them in cookies, or cakes they are amazing in pancakes too!
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love these toll house morels! They are so delicious and I eat them all the time! I usually get them from Walmart and I really enjoy this treat! They have a great flavor and always make me feel warm and fuzzy
Michele B.
Naples, ME
They are the perfect size morsel for making cookies, adding it to a homemade granola snack, adding a few to a hot cup of cocoa and SO much more!! They melt perfectly and they have just the right amount of sweet taste that doesn't overdo it.
Chardonnay W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
100% yes on this product. My family has been using this product for years, we use it and almost all of our baking that has to do with chocolate. The stuff is so good to bake with.
Stephanie P.
Cerritos, CA
I use it in every recipe that requires chocolate chips! My cookies always come out the same and everyone's always love. I use them religiously, but some people think their too sweet, and the. I use more semi-sweet than milk chocolate chips.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
When baking I typically use nestle at all time no matter the flavor needed. These original morsels are great. These can be bought at most greedy stores! These are rather affordable as well, especially for the quality.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?