BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tina R.
I know I talk about my Grandson a lot but he is my BABY! He is 4 years old and when he comes (which is often) up he always wants to make chocolate chip cookies and he does a great job. We always use Toll House chocolate chips in our cookies. We have to eat some morsels by theirself too!!
Daniel C.
FREEPORT, NY
Nestle Toll House Morsels are always my first choice when I am buying chocolate chips. Whenever I want to make chocolate-chip cookies, I use the recipe that comes on the package.
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
The brand I always purchase when I am making chocolate chip cookies or another dessert which calls for chocolate chips. They are always fresh competitively priced. Has a great recipe on the back of the bag!
Charity M.
Bloomington, IL
I grew up using these chips for baking however their are better options out there. While they still live in my pantry for that taste of nostalgia, I generally purchase a brand with a better chocolate taste now. Ghirardelli is my go to chocolate for baking these days. When you want the chocolate to be the star go with a better quality option.
Brittany D.
Favorite go-to chocolate chips when it comes to tasty treats. They add just enough gooey chocolatey taste to chocolate chip cookies and work perfectly when it comes to making chocolate covered strawberries!
Katrina W.
W Yellowstone, MT
I love these chocolate chips, they are a must-have in our home as I make a batch of Toll House cookies at least once a week and these are the only chips I will use in my chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate is well balanced and melts perfectly.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I made the mistake with buying a huge bulk bag from Costco and now I'm stuck with mediocre chocolate chips for my delicious cookies and pancakes. These are absolutely delicious on their own or melted down and used to coat strawberries. yum.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
I'm taking a cooking class at my school, and we use these in everything that requires chocolate, from magic cookie bars to chocolate fudge. It's awful to eat by itself, obviously, but it's great for baking, even when you need to melt chocolate.
madison w.
Maryville, TN
These are delicious to eat by themselves or use in baking! I eat these every time I see them in the pantry. I can't control myself because they are so good! the off brand is not comparable at all to these.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
There is no tastier option for making chocolate chip cookies than these bad boys right here! I choose the milk chocolate version for my cookies and follow the recipe on the bag (which can also be found on their website). They come out scrumptious, and literally last only a day in this house!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?