BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elle N.
Nestle chocolate chips are, of course, a perfect standby; they are definitely the chocolate chips of my youth. They are great for baking, and they might be my favorite for chocolate chip cookies, just because of the nostalgia factor (they taste just right). That said, they're a bit waxy and sweet for everyday not-baked consumption or for recipes that really bring out the flavor of the chocolate.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
When baking I typically use nestle at all time no matter the flavor needed. These original morsels are great. These can be bought at most greedy stores! These are rather affordable as well, especially for the quality.
Brittany S.
Saint George, UT
Toll House is my favorite choice when it comes to chocolate chips! They have such an awesome variety and their chips hold up strong in any recipe. They have a great flavor and consistency. Plus, the recipe for the best chocolate chip cookies ever comes right on the bag! Its a win-win!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are my absolute favorite chocolate chips! They are sweet and perfect to mix in cookie or cookie dough or cakes! I had even made marble brownies and added these!! They are totally reasonably priced!
Darrah M.
Souderton, PA
I love baking, but I keep a bag of these on hand at all times as a quick sweet snack or a little extra mix in to greek yogurt, oatmeal, or to sprinkle on top of a frozen whipped banana as a treat, too. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare. High quality and delicious.
Sydney H.
Emmons
Perfect for snacking, and baking. I love making cookie dough with these things. Raw cookie dough and wine equals the best girls night in ever! Yummy 😋 sometimes I just eat em plain, get your chocolate fix
Brittany M.
Highland Hgts, KY
Best chocolate chips EVER! I use them for everything from trail mix, to cookies, to mixing in yogurt! My kids love them for a small snack of something sweet! I love them because they are a tried and true brand! Keep up the good work Nestle! You will definitely always be in our home!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only chocolate chips that I use to bake. My kids love it. I always get mine at Costco (more value for ur money). Thanksgiving is around the corner and this is going to be in most of my recipes.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
These chocolate morsels from Nestle are absolutely delicious, and they come with their very own chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back - which is a must try! & not only can you use them in cookies, or cakes they are amazing in pancakes too!
Adriana C.
Harlingen, TX
Love toll house chocolate chip cookies and chips for baking so affordable and I can find them at my local grocery store they are not messy and so delicious!! Highly recommend this product so good!!!!!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?