BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are my absolute favorite chocolate chips! They are sweet and perfect to mix in cookie or cookie dough or cakes! I had even made marble brownies and added these!! They are totally reasonably priced!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
These chocolate morsels from Nestle are absolutely delicious, and they come with their very own chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back - which is a must try! & not only can you use them in cookies, or cakes they are amazing in pancakes too!
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
great tasting chocolate chips that can be very versatile. although, not used much, they're handy to have in the pantry. great to add in desserts & pancakes. nestle is a great brand & worth the purchase.
Nicole C.
These are the best. I'm a cake decorator and I love putting these guys on everything. I love that they come in different sizes. They are perfect not just for chocolate chip cookies but a lot of other recipes too. I use them in some of the cakes I make and I always get rave review!
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
I just bought a million bags of these chocolate chips they are absolutely the best chocolate chips I use them in my cookies in my pancakes popcorn balls they are a family favorite
Stephanie P.
Cerritos, CA
I use it in every recipe that requires chocolate chips! My cookies always come out the same and everyone's always love. I use them religiously, but some people think their too sweet, and the. I use more semi-sweet than milk chocolate chips.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love these toll house morels! They are so delicious and I eat them all the time! I usually get them from Walmart and I really enjoy this treat! They have a great flavor and always make me feel warm and fuzzy
Anna W.
Oakdale, CA
These are the standard chocolate chips that I use in a variety of recipes for my family and friends. They are easy to find, cheap, and taste yummy!
However, in my bakery I do like to use a higher quality chocolate for most things. For home use, Toll House Morsels are great though!
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
I love these! Semi-sweet morsels are great for baking but oh my milk chocolate morsels are addictive! Amazing flavor! Definitely eat these more often than I should! Yes buy them up if they are on sale.!
Emily S.
Middleville, MI
I use these in everything!! When my kids want pancakes, they always ask me to throw in some Toll House chocolate chips! I tossed some in my brownies I made this afternoon. Yum!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?