BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tina R.
I know I talk about my Grandson a lot but he is my BABY! He is 4 years old and when he comes (which is often) up he always wants to make chocolate chip cookies and he does a great job. We always use Toll House chocolate chips in our cookies. We have to eat some morsels by theirself too!!
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I think everyone knows these are hands down the absolute best chocolate chips for cooking (and snacking, I don't judge). And they're great for melting and doing chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels.
Rachel H.
These are my number one chocolate chips. They aren't waxy or bitter and they melt perfectly. Awesome for baking or melting into drinks or even just eating on their own. Delicious.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
I'm taking a cooking class at my school, and we use these in everything that requires chocolate, from magic cookie bars to chocolate fudge. It's awful to eat by itself, obviously, but it's great for baking, even when you need to melt chocolate.
Heather A.
Toll House Morsels are just in every receive that calls for chocolate chips. We use these in our house at least once a week. Amazing value for the price. Can't go wrong with any flavor of Toll House Morsels.
Heather Q.
Augusta, GA
These are the best! I use them in my chocolate chip cookie recipes all the time. They are very inexpensive and they taste great. I also melt them down and dip pretzel sticks in them or potato chips. Amazing!
Emma B.
Plymouth PA
Around Christmas time I always pick these up tonnage cookies. I don't eat them often I usually only by them to make cookies. They are pricey, but I love the taste of them. I recommend this product to others!
Haleleigh B.
Windsor, VT
Best chocolate chips ever. Amazing flavor and taste. 10/10 recommend. This taste real unlike other brands. It's better. Good value. Would recommend to others. Yeah that's about all I have to say about this.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
Omg the yummy goodness! You can not go wrong covering anything in this yummy yummy stuff! Strawberry covered, perfect for your lover on B-day! So so so good! And the brownies on the back, say what! You must try them!
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
We always use these for chocolate chip cookies. They are so yummy in the cookies. My mom makes me cookies when I come home so they are a staple in her house. I also give them to my toddler for potty training :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back