BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
These are perfect for all kinds of baking. I use these all the time when I make homemade chocolate chip cookies. They are a good price and will buy again when I make more cookies
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love these! I use them when I bake cookies. They do have a nicely sweet chocolate flavor. I don't eat them too often I'm not a huge chocolate eater. Very good value and I would recommend them definitely.
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
Not only do I use these morsels in practically all deserts I make but I eat them as a snack but only the dark chocolate. Sometimes I put them in a bowl to melt them and make chocolate covered strawberries.
Julie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using these while baking cookies. I even add them to pancakes. This is amazing product and I have used it since I was a youth. It's reasonably priced and found in many stores.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
Favorite brand to cook with. The semi sweet is my favorite since I love dark chocolate. Sometimes I buy these at target and just munch on them like a snack because they're so addicting. Definitely recommend!
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
The brand I always purchase when I am making chocolate chip cookies or another dessert which calls for chocolate chips. They are always fresh competitively priced. Has a great recipe on the back of the bag!
Emma B.
Plymouth PA
Around Christmas time I always pick these up tonnage cookies. I don't eat them often I usually only by them to make cookies. They are pricey, but I love the taste of them. I recommend this product to others!
Brittany D.
Favorite go-to chocolate chips when it comes to tasty treats. They add just enough gooey chocolatey taste to chocolate chip cookies and work perfectly when it comes to making chocolate covered strawberries!
Rachel H.
These are my number one chocolate chips. They aren't waxy or bitter and they melt perfectly. Awesome for baking or melting into drinks or even just eating on their own. Delicious.
Tania F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These morsels are delicious. I either melt them and dip fruit into it or I mix them to make cookies. They're so cheap and available almost anywhere. Definitely reminds me of when my mom used to make cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?