BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
Nestle is the ONLY brand of chocolate chips I will use. They are usually slightly cheaper than other big brands, but I think they taste much better. The chocolate seems to be higher quality, and I enjoy their recipes on the back of the packaging.
Leolyn M.
Tarentum, PA
How often do you get to say that somethig si every bit as good as it was when you were a kid? Well, with Nestle Toll House chocolate chips.... I can comfortably say that, and now baking with my kids brings a piece of history to our kitchen. Rich chocolatey flavor and versitille ingredients!
Kristen Y.
Erie, PA
These are the only chocolate chips I will use to make chocolate chip cookies! These are definitely my go to. I keep them on hand at all times. You never know when a chocolate chip cookie craving might hit!
Darla M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
After trying several different chocolate chips, I must say that Nestle's Toll House Morsels are the best for the price you pay. They are in the middle price point and defintely have a great taste. The chocolate melts evenly and stays together.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I made the mistake with buying a huge bulk bag from Costco and now I'm stuck with mediocre chocolate chips for my delicious cookies and pancakes. These are absolutely delicious on their own or melted down and used to coat strawberries. yum.
Pam L.
Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips have been apart of my life ever since I was a little girl. My mom uses only this brand when she bakes. When I grew up got married and had two children. It is the only brand I use to make my homemade cookies.
Jannette D.
This are my favorite chocolate for baking.we eat them about three times s month and we make cookies and muffins with this whole bag and it's always affordable never pricey and I recommend this to everybody
Katrina W.
W Yellowstone, MT
I love these chocolate chips, they are a must-have in our home as I make a batch of Toll House cookies at least once a week and these are the only chips I will use in my chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate is well balanced and melts perfectly.
Savannah W.
This is a must have in my kitchen! I love the semi sweet ones. I accidentally bought the wrong ones a while ago and freaked when I ate one! Perfect for baking, and the occasional help with my sweet tooth. Can't go wrong with these!
Charity M.
Bloomington, IL
I grew up using these chips for baking however their are better options out there. While they still live in my pantry for that taste of nostalgia, I generally purchase a brand with a better chocolate taste now. Ghirardelli is my go to chocolate for baking these days. When you want the chocolate to be the star go with a better quality option.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?