BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I'm definitely giving Nestles Toll House Morsels "Five Stars" for taste and affordability! Around Thanksgiving and Christmas I make several dozen chocolate chip cookies for gatherings at home and at school.
Tina R.
I know I talk about my Grandson a lot but he is my BABY! He is 4 years old and when he comes (which is often) up he always wants to make chocolate chip cookies and he does a great job. We always use Toll House chocolate chips in our cookies. We have to eat some morsels by theirself too!!
Susan A.
Till House morsels are great for making homemade chocolate fudge and also I use them when I am making homemade icing for my chocolate cake! I always buy extra bags at Walmart they are well worth the money.
Carla L.
These melt super easy if you want to coat anything in chocolate. They have a really yummy flavor and is just delicious. I bought this from Walmart. I would definitely repurchase these chocolate morsals.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are just perfect!! The flavor is delicious and not only will I use them to make cookies but I will poor them in a bowl and eat them when I get a sweet tooth. Definitely will buy more.
Ann K.
Gotha, FL
I can't keep these stocked in our house. We run out all the time because our kids eat them on everything from ice cream, to pudding to yogurt. I make pancakes with them as well and top muffins with them. They are so versatile and taste great!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect chocolate chip morsels to bake with. They are just the right size for making a batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookies. They melt just right are help make my cookies so gooey and delicious.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is one of the best brands of chocolate chips on the market. Growing up mom always had a bag in the cupboard ready for chocolate chip cookies. Love eating these by the handful if I have a chocolate craving and don't have a candy bar.
Payton L.
I love these! They're great to just snack on and they're great for making chocolate chip cookies! I also like putting them in my popcorn and also melting the chocolate onto my popcorn. They're a must buy
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great for recipes-especially baking! My favorite is in Oatmeal chocolate
Chip cookies! Always rick, smooth, and so delicious! Price is good and the value is great! Will buy again! Usually bought at WalMart.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?