Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,643 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
This is the best chocolate chips brand to use for anything! They're the right amount of sweetness and creamy with plenty of chocolate flavor. They melt perfectly and could be used for fondue. I would recommend these for all bakers
Delicious! I love adding these chips to cookie batters, brownie batters, cake batters, pies, and more. They are very reasonably priced especially if you can catch them in the big bag at costco. I definitely recommend these for any baker.
These chocolate chips are my weakness. Being affordable a big bag will last you multiple baking recipes or for creating snack mixes or even if you want a handful! I like these cause I can snack alone on some chocolate but it's hard to be careful to know what a serving is
I love these morsels! They are so good! They're delicious and I use them all the time when I bake cookies. They aren't too sweet and the chips aren't too big. Compared to other alternatives it's really good and I recommend it.
Always use these when I'm baking. I also like to use them when making chocolate covered anything. These are good good melted down with cream to make a rich and cream ganache. These are a house hold favorite for a snack too
These are my go-to brand of chocolate chips! They are high quality but not high price. I've used them in the classic Toll House cookie recipe on the back of the back, in banana bread (drool), pancakes, waffles and making holiday chocolate bark. They are smooth and rich and haven't failed me yet.
Nestle toll house has always been a brand favorite of mine when baking, not only are they great for chocolate chip cookies but their also great for Lava cakes and decoration! I think with Valentine's Day around the corner you'll see me with tons of these bags!
These are the best morsels hands down! You can use them for classic chocolate chip cookies, you can even melt the chocolate and use it as a sauce or filling or you can even add them to your pancakes in the morning for a chocolaty breakfast treat in the morning!
I love these as a snack when I want something sweet but don't want to consume a million calories. I can eat a palm full and be satisfied and no longer crave sweets. My go to sweet snack when dieting or trying to at least.
This product is great for baking and individual use. The chocolates are rich and delicious. Over consumption of the product may be a bit too sweet and unhealthy but moderate usage is good. Fair warning semi-sweet doesn't taste good in every baking creation so get normal milk version instead for some creations.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos