BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate chips are the best to make cookies with they don't cost to much and kids love making cookies with them the melt really nicely and make a great Chocolate chip cookies definitely recommend trying them
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these strictly for baking! Only because they aren't as sweet. These are affordable but more expensive than other brands. I like to use these in my cookies to balance out the flavor. Also it gives the food I'm baking with a great unique taste. When you first taste them it's sweet then turns a tad bitter.
Rachel P.
San Marcos, CA
Yumm I love nestle. I usually melt them into a melting pot where me and my friends can dip all types of snacks in them or I melt it and drizzle it over cakes and pastries. Perfect rich chocolate!
Eleanor C.
These are the best chocolate chips ever. I always use these to make my chocolate chip cookies, and they come out perfect every time! I also melt them and mix them with a little coconut oil and they're the perfect substitute for chocolate candy melts
Azaria F.
Repton, AL
I love this things I use them in alot of things. To my pancakes to make chocolate pancakes to homemade chocolate chip cookies and even some good old chocolate icing. There really easy to melt and even decorating
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
I love to bake with these or just eat them straight from the bag. They are good in traditional cookies and brownies. I don't think I would recommend trying to melt these down to form a liquid in the hopes of dipping things in the chocolate, gets a bit chunky. A bit waxy if you eat too much of them.
Taylor F.
Ummmmm yes! We love making cookies and waffles and adding these chocolate chips! They are a little on the expensive side, but why not spoil yourself? I mean you're buying chocolate anyways! It's a brand that's trusted so I totally will buy again and again!
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
I love to eat these by the handful. These are by far the best to use when making my famous chocolate chip pancakes. I also melt this with caramel and use it for ice cream. This is a very good value and always affordable. There are many things that I like to use these in including a fruit parfait.
Amber P.
These are wonderful!!
I use these for cookies or other sweet treats.
Great flavor and they aren't too expensive.
Never disappointed with them. Normally, I buy these at Walmart but I'm sure you can find them at your local grocery store. Definitely recommend trying them out for your next baking idea!
Jenna B.
I use these chocolate chips all the time for making desserts. They are easy to melt, and taste great in baked goods. The chocolate tastes better than some of the cheaper versions, so this brand is worth the price.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?