BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
MiKenzi L.
These are absolutely perfect for baking. I'm constantly baking a new recipe, and these are one of my must-haves. I specifically get this brand, this flavor, and in the semi-sweet morsels. I would definitely recommend using these for ANY recipe-don't settle for anything less!
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I absolutely always have to have some of these in my house. My boyfriend and I are always making goodies and we love chocolate. I put these on my ice cream, I eat them by themselves - cookies brownies bread you name it I want chocolate in it and these are the best!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only chocolate chip I use and have grown up using. I've tried other brands, and no other recipes have turned out as good as when I use these. They are a great pick and are affordable. The brand has never disappointed me and is always reliable.
Jordan W.
I love them so sweet and yummy! So many different things you can do it’s a great value so many flavors to choose from with this company! I got this at my local Kroger. Totally worth getting again, which I have already I’m cooking!
Tess W.
Nestle chocolate chips are the only chocolate chips! They the absolute best for making chocolate chip cookies and other baked goods. They are rich, sweet, and tasty, plus they don't taste artificial like other brands.
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are wonderful for any baker or even just a simple wanna be home cook. I love to use these in all kinds of muffins, pastries and desserts. These are even a perfect little snack for younger kids and great to pack on the go!
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
These are great for baking - cookies, brownies, cakes, pancakes, etc. They are the perfect amount of sweet. The bag comes with a recipe for chocolate chip cookies, which are good, but you can use them in anything. They are a little more expensive than some other brands, but I usually find the slightly higher price is worth it!
Valeria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite chocolate chips too bake with! They’re just so good and tasty. They’re a bit pricey compared to others but definitely worth the extra bucks.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolate chips ! They are perfect for baking with ! They are amazing for chocolate chip cookies ! These are just a little too big for pancakes. We always have these in my house ! They are great !
Sandra Z.
Arlington , VA
I could probably eat the bag alone. I find these just the perfect amount of sweet (not too sweet) for my crock pot hot chocolate. You literally just dump these in and they do the work of making a deliciously flavored drink. Great for baking and lots of other kitchen projects. I know you could say the same about chocolate chips in general, but in this case it's all about the BRAND. Highly recommend it always.
Amy R.
Are these good? Or are they too sweet?
Alexandria M.
Are these good to eat by themselves?
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the best way to melt these when making chocolate covered strawberries?
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
How do you store them if you don't use the whole bag?
CARO J.
Is there white chocolate?

Walmart