BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jordan W.
I love them so sweet and yummy! So many different things you can do it’s a great value so many flavors to choose from with this company! I got this at my local Kroger. Totally worth getting again, which I have already I’m cooking!
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
I bought these to make chocolate covered strawberries on Valentine’s day. The flavor was good, but the consistency after melting is a little bit harder to work with without the proper utensils. I’d recommend giving them a try!
Sandy V.
These are perfect for baking! I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies or when I need to melt chocolate for the other fun sweets I make. They’re super affordable and taste great! Worth the purchase every time!
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City, PA
I buy these for baking purposes or just to use them when I make chocolate-chip pancakes! My family loves them because they are not super sweet and they melt perfectly! They are a little pricey but delicious!
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels are great for baking chocolate chip cookies. It has the right amount of sweetness and I love these better than the unsweetened versions. The other way I love using these morsels is to melt them down for extra fudgy brownies. Delicious.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I always like to have a couple of these in the house. You can snack on these whenever and you can also bake with them. Just through them into any old cake batter and it takes it to the next level. These also make delicious homemade cookies. I love these!
allison o.
sc, california
Cheap and reliable. I am currently baking chocolate cupcakes that I incorporated these bad boys into. Overall, they are not the BEST quality, but that's not what I am necessarily looking for in baking chocolate. I would NOT use this for candy coating or fondue, but for cookies and other baking recipes? YES PLEASE! They sell them at Costco for super cheap and you get a HUGE bag!
Tammy B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these, I put the in cookies, brownies, cakes, on ice cream. It's really limitless what you can do with the. I sometimes pop a couple in my mouth and eat them if I'm craving something sweet.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These semi sweet chocolate chips are delicious. I love baking with this product. The recipes that nestle has on the bags are super easy and delicious. I highly recommend this product
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I always have a bag of chocolate chips in my fridge or my pantry you never know when you’ll need to make chocolate chip pancakes, chocolate chip cookies or rice krispy treats !! Yummm
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?