BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are my go to morsels for my cookies. My mom and grandma have always used them and so do I. The taste does not compare to any other brand. The quality is and has always been there and been the same and that's hard to come by. A lot of companies cut corners but Nestle does NOT! PERFECT!!
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
I love these for so many reasons. I think semisweet are the best and I love having them on top of yogurt or waffles with peanut butter. Also, the back of the bag has the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe. No doubt. Every time I need chocolate chip cookies, I know nestle has me covered.
MiKenzi L.
These are absolutely perfect for baking. I'm constantly baking a new recipe, and these are one of my must-haves. I specifically get this brand, this flavor, and in the semi-sweet morsels. I would definitely recommend using these for ANY recipe-don't settle for anything less!
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I absolutely always have to have some of these in my house. My boyfriend and I are always making goodies and we love chocolate. I put these on my ice cream, I eat them by themselves - cookies brownies bread you name it I want chocolate in it and these are the best!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only chocolate chip I use and have grown up using. I've tried other brands, and no other recipes have turned out as good as when I use these. They are a great pick and are affordable. The brand has never disappointed me and is always reliable.
Jordan W.
I love them so sweet and yummy! So many different things you can do it’s a great value so many flavors to choose from with this company! I got this at my local Kroger. Totally worth getting again, which I have already I’m cooking!
Tess W.
Nestle chocolate chips are the only chocolate chips! They the absolute best for making chocolate chip cookies and other baked goods. They are rich, sweet, and tasty, plus they don't taste artificial like other brands.
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are wonderful for any baker or even just a simple wanna be home cook. I love to use these in all kinds of muffins, pastries and desserts. These are even a perfect little snack for younger kids and great to pack on the go!
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
These are great for baking - cookies, brownies, cakes, pancakes, etc. They are the perfect amount of sweet. The bag comes with a recipe for chocolate chip cookies, which are good, but you can use them in anything. They are a little more expensive than some other brands, but I usually find the slightly higher price is worth it!
Valeria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite chocolate chips too bake with! They’re just so good and tasty. They’re a bit pricey compared to others but definitely worth the extra bucks.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back