BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sandy V.
These are perfect for baking! I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies or when I need to melt chocolate for the other fun sweets I make. They’re super affordable and taste great! Worth the purchase every time!
Lily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels are great for baking chocolate chip cookies. It has the right amount of sweetness and I love these better than the unsweetened versions. The other way I love using these morsels is to melt them down for extra fudgy brownies. Delicious.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I always like to have a couple of these in the house. You can snack on these whenever and you can also bake with them. Just through them into any old cake batter and it takes it to the next level. These also make delicious homemade cookies. I love these!
allison o.
sc, california
Cheap and reliable. I am currently baking chocolate cupcakes that I incorporated these bad boys into. Overall, they are not the BEST quality, but that's not what I am necessarily looking for in baking chocolate. I would NOT use this for candy coating or fondue, but for cookies and other baking recipes? YES PLEASE! They sell them at Costco for super cheap and you get a HUGE bag!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are the perfect little chocolate chips for cookies and other baking goods, or even just eating a small handful at a time as a {unhealthy} snack. I can sometimes find store brand chocolate chips at a better price {which is the reason for the dock in 1 star}, but I typically grab the Toll House kind because they are just consistently amazing.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These semi sweet chocolate chips are delicious. I love baking with this product. The recipes that nestle has on the bags are super easy and delicious. I highly recommend this product
Danielle M.
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels are my favorite chocolate chips. They are a little pricey but so are all the other chocolate chips. I love to use them to bake with, eat as is and melt to dip thinks such as cake balls in. They melt easy and fast fantastic. They are just the right amount of milky chocolaty taste.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I love Toll House chocolate chips! I snack on them and they just melt in your mouth. I'll blend them in smoothies to add texture, or put them in my baking for a chocolatey kick! They are very affordable and I buy them about once a month. I recommend this brand over other brands because of the quality of the chocolate.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
I like to sprinkle these on my pancakes. They slowly begin to melt with every bite you take. This is also a great option to sprinkle on cupcakes, cakes, and to make cookies. Another way to have these is make hot cocoa. I always have a bag of Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels in my pantry. It's a must!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think these are the best chocolate chips i have ever used. They melt so nicely and it has a nice gloss to it even if you don't add oil. I love baking my cookies and brownies with these. They make them more enjoyable. And when it comes to chocolate covered strawberries , these are the best! and they arent expensive
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?