BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
R Z.
U use these chocolate chips all of the time when baking cookies from scratch. They give you a recipe on the back, and whenever I make them, they are gone a few days later. I like to make Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies with this recipe, and everyone that I take them to absolutely loves them! I highly recommend these morsels because you get a recipe with them as well. They are very tasty and taste like milk chocolate when baked into cookie dough.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
These chocolate chip morsels are the perfect addition to any chocolate chip cookie. They melt just right to be the perfect little bit of choice each cookie bite. They go above and beyond for their sweetness. They are like little drops of heaven in each bite as you take a bite of a chocolate chip cookie. They are even good alone, just as a little snack, or in brownies. They make each thing you add them to just a little more sweet.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
These are the best chocolate chips for baking (in my opinion). I have used these in chocolate chip cookies since I was a kid, and for Christmas candies and such. I have always been a chocolate snob, and these have the best taste and don't really leave a film in your mouth like some cheap chocolate chips do. These are also really good in their store bought cookie dough (even if you aren't supposed to eat it raw, it's delicious).
Roberta W.
Fairfield, CA
I've been making chocolate desserts with semi-sweet chips for years as well as other flavors. My go to chips are Nestles morsels...they're consistency is perfect for melting and you can't beat they're flavor in a chocolate chip cookie! I've tried every flavor. .lol oops! The semi-sweet chocolate are my favorite followed by the white chocolate and butterscotch. I have tried many other brands but these are definitely the best!
Rose C.
One day I had to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies for a school party and I had my husband pick up a package of chocolate chips. We always use Toll House Brand so I just figured he would pick this brand instead he brought home a store brand of chocolate chips. Needless to say, the cookies didn't taste the same. The chocolate taste just wasn't there. All that work! From then on only Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chips !
Jordan B.
Literally never will I ever buy any other chocolate chips in my life. They have THE best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back. Only chocolate chip cookies I make. Just imagine if you love the store bought cookie dough...the homemade version with their chocolate chips is even better. I know, it's hard to believe but it's true. P.S. Try the butterscotch cookie recipe with their butterscotch chips too. Delicious.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Chocolate is great for you skin especially dark chocolate. I use these to make cookies or little desserts like cake. I buy these at Walmart because they give you a really great place. I would recommend these to others because if you want chocolate desserts and to have fun making chocolate foods, you can make anything with these. Use them for even a gingerbread house for Christmas. There's so much you can create.
Marlena S.
When I don't have a pure dark chocolate bar for baking, these are a good replacement. They have a very nice flavor, some sweetness therefore you can probably reduce the sugar needed for your recipe. I find these are the only store bought morsels that tend to hold their shape or maintain a decent bite after being baked. In cookies, they don't melt away into a chocolate blotch instead of chocolate chip!
Melissa P.
Oh my these are the family's all time favorites for baking and making desserts. These chocolates melt easily when needed for coating and taste great not like other mini chocolates. I remember grabbing handfuls of these out of my moms fridge they are so gooooood !!! 😛😛😛😛👍🏼 she uses them for topping a as well but my all time favorite is melting them to use as coatings and roping a it adds a sweet taste
Savannah R.
My family and I love Toll House morsels! I use them in so many recipes. I've made triple chocolate brownies, tossed them in as a surprise in rice krispie treats, melted them for cake pops, and so much more. They're great treats for adults and children. These are the perfect item to have in the house all the time to add into any quick recipe. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?