BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jasmine Y.
These hold up so well in the oven surprisingly. They taste amazing and don't go bad fast. I've got a bunch sitting in my cupboard right now and they're even nice to snack on occasionally. The price is worth it.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Great for baking. I like to keep mine in the fridge and use them for many things. Cookies, banana bread, cake decorations and more. They melt easily and can be used to dip fruit, pretzels and whatever you want!
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you are a baker, these are a must-have. My family can not go a day without these either in the cabinet or fridge. We often buy the huge bag from BJ's and we run out in 1-2 months.
Sarah H.
I always have some of these on hand for a little something sweet that's not a candy bar. They work well in chocolate chips and also for melting as a drizzle of chocolate on top of ice cream or any baked dessert
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
LOVE these! These are the only chocolate chips my family buys. We use them for baking and all types of sweet treats. They are delicious. They are smooth and creamy and melt perfectly.
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I love these for melting them and making treats out of them! I love making Reece's and kit kats! I don't often. It's actually pretty cheap for them and you can get them in bigger bags! I would recommend this!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a chocolate fan and by all means a HUGE chocolate fan!!! Nestlé's morsels are truly taste worthy! I usually make chocolate chip pancakes with these and its beyond delicious😍😍😍😎😎
Nicole P.
Seattle, WA
Best chocolate chips ever! As many others have mentioned, I always have a bag handy for not just their amazing chocolate chip recipe, but for melting for chocolate covered pretzels, fruits, marshmallows, etc., or even for chocolate chip pancakes. I was raised eating these and still continue to use them myself!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always use these when baking my famous chocolate chip cookies. They melt just perfectly nestled in between all that cookie dough batter. It's the perfect amount of chocolaty goodness
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
Nestle is the ONLY brand of chocolate chips I will use. They are usually slightly cheaper than other big brands, but I think they taste much better. The chocolate seems to be higher quality, and I enjoy their recipes on the back of the packaging.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?