BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using these while baking cookies. I even add them to pancakes. This is amazing product and I have used it since I was a youth. It's reasonably priced and found in many stores.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
The best chocolate chips for baking, hands down. I have to stop myself from eating them out the bag like chips. They're sweet but still have that bitterness to them that's perfect for chocolate chip cookies.
Tania F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These morsels are delicious. I either melt them and dip fruit into it or I mix them to make cookies. They're so cheap and available almost anywhere. Definitely reminds me of when my mom used to make cookies.
Ericka R.
I use about 10 bags of these every holiday season! They are great to use in a variety of holiday desserts! I typically use the semi sweet morsels but have also used sweet when I make fudge! Highly recommend!
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are great to use when baking. I love making chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. This are great to snack on when eating popcorn too. Who doesn't love a little chocolate with every snack you eat? I know I do
Jessica T.
Hayward, CA
Favorite brand to cook with. The semi sweet is my favorite since I love dark chocolate. Sometimes I buy these at target and just munch on them like a snack because they're so addicting. Definitely recommend!
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great for baking, snacking, pancakes, and more!! They gave a rich smooth flavor that can really go with any sweet tooth craving you're having. Once you smell them baking they remind you of growing up and baking cookies with the family. They are an instant smile maker and always taste good.
Hailey N.
Findlay, OH
An absolute MUST HAVE for the holidays, as well as everyday baking! These morsels taste great! You can be sure that your family and friends will appreciate whatever it is that you decide to bake with these!
Brittany D.
Favorite go-to chocolate chips when it comes to tasty treats. They add just enough gooey chocolatey taste to chocolate chip cookies and work perfectly when it comes to making chocolate covered strawberries!
jolisia r.
When ever i bake i use nestle toll house! They have the best chocolate chips that always taste fresh and sweet! I hate opening a bag of stale chocolate chips, that can ruin a day!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?