BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany D.
Favorite go-to chocolate chips when it comes to tasty treats. They add just enough gooey chocolatey taste to chocolate chip cookies and work perfectly when it comes to making chocolate covered strawberries!
jolisia r.
When ever i bake i use nestle toll house! They have the best chocolate chips that always taste fresh and sweet! I hate opening a bag of stale chocolate chips, that can ruin a day!
Tania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These morsels are delicious. I either melt them and dip fruit into it or I mix them to make cookies. They're so cheap and available almost anywhere. Definitely reminds me of when my mom used to make cookies.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
Favorite brand to cook with. The semi sweet is my favorite since I love dark chocolate. Sometimes I buy these at target and just munch on them like a snack because they're so addicting. Definitely recommend!
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these chips because they are so much better to bake with then some of the other brands. They're not too expensive, and when baking with these all of the chocolate doesn't just melt and turn into a mess. I used these most often in my pumpkin pie cookies.
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
These are perfect for all kinds of baking. I use these all the time when I make homemade chocolate chip cookies. They are a good price and will buy again when I make more cookies
Julie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using these while baking cookies. I even add them to pancakes. This is amazing product and I have used it since I was a youth. It's reasonably priced and found in many stores.
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I mean, whats not to love?? Perfect especially for those absolutely amazing chocolate chip cookies, with the recipe on the back! So good, even for just a snack!! I would definitely reccommend this to others!
madison w.
maryville , TN
These are delicious to eat by themselves or use in baking! I eat these every time I see them in the pantry. I can't control myself because they are so good! the off brand is not comparable at all to these.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
Best chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies! I always buy mine at Walmart. You can always find coupons for this in the Sunday paper. I am always satisfied when using these chocolate chips for my cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?