BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels
This is the best brand chocolate chips in my opinion! I always have them in the cubboard, i use them for pancakes, cakepops, cookies, cupcakes! The list goes on and on, I'm never without a bag at home!! Definitely will be the only brand i ever buy!
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I love these for melting them and making treats out of them! I love making Reece's and kit kats! I don't often. It's actually pretty cheap for them and you can get them in bigger bags! I would recommend this!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
These are great for anything from chocolate chip pancakes to making a chocolate coating. I use the dark chocolate ones to make dark chocolate covered banana pieces! A healthy little treat to curb the cravings!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a chocolate fan and by all means a HUGE chocolate fan!!! Nestlé's morsels are truly taste worthy! I usually make chocolate chip pancakes with these and its beyond delicious😍😍😍😎😎
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I love making recipes with nestle chocolate chips. Just the other day I tried a new recipe that called for melted chocolate so I grabbed Nestle's chips and they melted like butter!
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Great for baking. I like to keep mine in the fridge and use them for many things. Cookies, banana bread, cake decorations and more. They melt easily and can be used to dip fruit, pretzels and whatever you want!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always use these when baking my famous chocolate chip cookies. They melt just perfectly nestled in between all that cookie dough batter. It's the perfect amount of chocolaty goodness
Sarah H.
I always have some of these on hand for a little something sweet that's not a candy bar. They work well in chocolate chips and also for melting as a drizzle of chocolate on top of ice cream or any baked dessert
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you are a baker, these are a must-have. My family can not go a day without these either in the cabinet or fridge. We often buy the huge bag from BJ's and we run out in 1-2 months.
Jennifer S.
Love for baking and making pancakes these are great I also like melting them when we make a molten cake. They aren't that expensive either and we always have a bag at our house totally worth it! Love ittttt lol
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?