BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Heather Q.
Augusta, GA
These are the best! I use them in my chocolate chip cookie recipes all the time. They are very inexpensive and they taste great. I also melt them down and dip pretzel sticks in them or potato chips. Amazing!
Pam L.
Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips have been apart of my life ever since I was a little girl. My mom uses only this brand when she bakes. When I grew up got married and had two children. It is the only brand I use to make my homemade cookies.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
There is no tastier option for making chocolate chip cookies than these bad boys right here! I choose the milk chocolate version for my cookies and follow the recipe on the bag (which can also be found on their website). They come out scrumptious, and literally last only a day in this house!
Cheryl W.
Springfield, IL
I love these chocolate chips and use them all the time. For the holidays I made these really great cookies that have powdered oatmeal in them and a chocolate bar grated into the batter.. I got a ton of compliments!! I also made buckeyes.. yum!
jolisia m.
When ever i bake i use nestle toll house! They have the best chocolate chips that always taste fresh and sweet! I hate opening a bag of stale chocolate chips, that can ruin a day!
Charity M.
Bloomington, IL
I grew up using these chips for baking however their are better options out there. While they still live in my pantry for that taste of nostalgia, I generally purchase a brand with a better chocolate taste now. Ghirardelli is my go to chocolate for baking these days. When you want the chocolate to be the star go with a better quality option.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
The classic chocolate chip cannot be changed. There are many companies that try and replicate what nestle has done and they don't succeed. These chocolate chips melts perfectly every time and take your cookie to the next level.
Alfreda J.
These are my favorite morsels to use for chocolate chip cookies! I also add these homemade granola bars and melt them in a bain marie and drizzle over popcorn. They taste great! #influenster #influenstervox
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I mean, whats not to love?? Perfect especially for those absolutely amazing chocolate chip cookies, with the recipe on the back! So good, even for just a snack!! I would definitely reccommend this to others!
Heather A.
Toll House Morsels are just in every receive that calls for chocolate chips. We use these in our house at least once a week. Amazing value for the price. Can't go wrong with any flavor of Toll House Morsels.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?