BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels
This is the best brand chocolate chips in my opinion! I always have them in the cubboard, i use them for pancakes, cakepops, cookies, cupcakes! The list goes on and on, I'm never without a bag at home!! Definitely will be the only brand i ever buy!
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
Toll House is my go-to morsel brand! I have tried the generic brand morsels and they are nothing compared to the Toll House. These have such a great flavor and are not waxy at all. They are perfect for baking, making, and eating handful at a time. ;)
Johanna R.
I love Nestlé Toll House chocolate morsels. They are delicious and great for baking. I recently made 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies and they were gone in minutes when I got to work.
Brandi S.
Liberty lake, Wa
Semi-Sweet Chocolate is my favorite. They're great for everything from snacking, to baking to dipping strawberries it but my favorite way is to just melt a small dish of the semi-sweet morsels and feast of the velvety molten chocolate all by itself.
Jessica E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this chocolate i made the best peanut butter cookies with this Good price Good chocolate i loveeeeeeeeee it because IM baking lover. Absoluty always buy this again. Sooooo delicius.
Brittany J.
Battle Creek, MI
You can use these for multiple purpose's! Baking, pancakes ice cream, just to eat or to use a few and melt them to put in the bottom of an ice cream cone to help prevent from leaking ice cream!
This is personally my favorite kind and brand to use when I bake or make chocolate chip pancakes.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I love making recipes with nestle chocolate chips. Just the other day I tried a new recipe that called for melted chocolate so I grabbed Nestle's chips and they melted like butter!
amanda w.
If you're making home-made, from scratch, chocolate chips - these are the chips you want to buy! they're delicious and the perfect size for any cookie. they melt just the right amount and are also great in ice cream, shakes, and homemade protein bars!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
These are great for anything from chocolate chip pancakes to making a chocolate coating. I use the dark chocolate ones to make dark chocolate covered banana pieces! A healthy little treat to curb the cravings!
Tracy B.
One for making cookies with -- the other one to eat from when I am making the cookies. I never trust myself with just one bag if I am going to make cookies -- the temptation to grab a handful or two before I mix the chips into the batter is just too much
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?