BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amanda M.
Marietta, GA
I love using these chocolate chips for baking, but they also make a great sweet treat when you're trying to watch calories. I think that a tablespoon (or sometimes two) is just enough to calm my chocolate cravings. Pair them with some fresh strawberries and you have yourself a delicious snack!
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Great for baking. I like to keep mine in the fridge and use them for many things. Cookies, banana bread, cake decorations and more. They melt easily and can be used to dip fruit, pretzels and whatever you want!
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Nestle makes great chocolate chips. Whether its the semisweet, chunks, or white chocolate they all have such flavor and make my cookies taste so good. Plus their recipe for chocolate chip cookies is the only one I ever use. Its such a perfect blend.
Jasmine Y.
These hold up so well in the oven surprisingly. They taste amazing and don't go bad fast. I've got a bunch sitting in my cupboard right now and they're even nice to snack on occasionally. The price is worth it.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
You can never go wrong with toll house chocolate chips. They melt easily and are great for baking. You can buy them at any grocery store. I would say they compare to other brands of chocolate chips pretty equally
Tracy B.
One for making cookies with -- the other one to eat from when I am making the cookies. I never trust myself with just one bag if I am going to make cookies -- the temptation to grab a handful or two before I mix the chips into the batter is just too much
Hannah W.
Villa Rica, GA
I always keep a bag of chocolate and white chocolate morsels in my cabinet, because you can use them for so many different things. Melt them down for chocolate sauce, sprinkle them on whatever needs a little chocolate, they're great for everything.
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are delicious! They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They also work great for puppy chow. You can even eat them by themselves. So good!
Natalia G.
Corona, CA
I love to bake and i love to use this chocolate when I'm making chocolate covered strawberries. The chocolate is very easy to melt and it's not to sweet. It has a really good flavor and it's cheap. Go try it .
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
The only chocolate chips I use for cookies! I have tried others because I grabbed them up in a quick shopping trip and my cookies are not as good! The chocolate melts just perfectly and then doesn't reharden in a way to make the cookies bad. Perfect!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?