BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer W.
For baking it's amazing . I tired them just by themselves and did not like them , but that also could be since I'm from Germany and the chocolate game over there is one of a kind
Brittany D.
Favorite go-to chocolate chips when it comes to tasty treats. They add just enough gooey chocolatey taste to chocolate chip cookies and work perfectly when it comes to making chocolate covered strawberries!
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I think everyone knows these are hands down the absolute best chocolate chips for cooking (and snacking, I don't judge). And they're great for melting and doing chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite chips to use when I'm baking anything. They make a fantastic chocolate chips cookie and melt so nicely for things like mousse and chocolate covered berries.
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
We always use these for chocolate chip cookies. They are so yummy in the cookies. My mom makes me cookies when I come home so they are a staple in her house. I also give them to my toddler for potty training :)
Julie J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using these while baking cookies. I even add them to pancakes. This is amazing product and I have used it since I was a youth. It's reasonably priced and found in many stores.
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love using these semi sweet chocolate chips when baking! I love putting them in my cookies or brownies. The flavor is amazing. I will continue to purchase these and I recommend them to anyone looking cheap but great chocolate chips!
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
I don't know what it is about this chocolate but it is so much better than any other chocolate I use it for all my favorite baking recipes and sometimes even just eating of a few I highly recommend them for anyone
Haleleigh B.
Windsor, VT
Best chocolate chips ever. Amazing flavor and taste. 10/10 recommend. This taste real unlike other brands. It's better. Good value. Would recommend to others. Yeah that's about all I have to say about this.
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great for baking, snacking, pancakes, and more!! They gave a rich smooth flavor that can really go with any sweet tooth craving you're having. Once you smell them baking they remind you of growing up and baking cookies with the family. They are an instant smile maker and always taste good.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?