BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
If you are comfortable with it, these make a good potty training tool. One or two to a long way. I use these for baking too of course. And it makes a quick chocolate fix for me too.
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are delicious! They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They also work great for puppy chow. You can even eat them by themselves. So good!
Haley W.
Versailles, KY
These are absolutely delicious! I love using these in various baking situations they will always be my go to chocolate chip to use! I use these fairly often and they never fail me!
Shelley M.
Anytime I go to bake anything from cakes to cookies to brownies I always use Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. They are an excellent brand of chocolate chips. I'd highly recommend these to anyone.
Donna M.
Absolutely Love Toll House Morsels! First and foremost are childhood memories of baking with my Mom. I have passed this tradition down with my daughter, who is now 22 yrs old. Only use these family favorites.
Erika W.
Perfect for anything from cookies and baking to just eating for a quick snack. They come in dark chocolate, cherry chocolate, semi-sweet, milk chocolate, and white chocolate...you can't not love at least one kind and Nestle makes the best baking items!
LeNee C.
Rexburg, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Grandma passed down the use of this high quality baking product. From pancakes, cakes, brownies, candies and classic cookies Nestlé Toll house can't be beat. A varity of chocolate types and flovored chips too.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried other brands and keep coming back to Nestle. They have the best taste and consistency. I especially love the white chocolate chips for melting and dipping pretzels into.
Merideth B.
These are one of my favorites! I love chocolate. These are amazing in chocolate chip muffins. I bought these at Walmart and they were so inexpensive they're perfect for cooking! I totally suggest buying these!
Nicole F.
Pendleton , IN
These are some of the milkiest chocolate chips out on the store shelves. So many recipes you can use them in. Each package always has at least one recipe. Usually chocolate chip cookies is one. Very classic. They are also great sprinkled as toppings. For say, yougurt, ice cream, even cake or pie.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?