BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
I love these there yummy I use them for chocolate chip pancakes. For when I bake cakes or melt them down to make chocolate covered strawberry if not u can just use them as a snack :)
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
I love buying the nestle toll house morsels: I eat these by themselves usually. I eat a handful at a time. It's also good to put in yogurt and of course cookies. There are delicious!
Brittany R.
El Paso, TX
These are perfect. Nestle is my go to for baking products and these are perfect to add to everything sweet. We us it for cakes, cookies, candies, and all sorts of things. they have the prefect consistency for baking, both milk and dark chocolates!
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I love making recipes with nestle chocolate chips. Just the other day I tried a new recipe that called for melted chocolate so I grabbed Nestle's chips and they melted like butter!
Erika W.
Perfect for anything from cookies and baking to just eating for a quick snack. They come in dark chocolate, cherry chocolate, semi-sweet, milk chocolate, and white chocolate...you can't not love at least one kind and Nestle makes the best baking items!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
LOVE these! These are the only chocolate chips my family buys. We use them for baking and all types of sweet treats. They are delicious. They are smooth and creamy and melt perfectly.
Brandi S.
Liberty lake, Wa
Semi-Sweet Chocolate is my favorite. They're great for everything from snacking, to baking to dipping strawberries it but my favorite way is to just melt a small dish of the semi-sweet morsels and feast of the velvety molten chocolate all by itself.
Jasmine Y.
These hold up so well in the oven surprisingly. They taste amazing and don't go bad fast. I've got a bunch sitting in my cupboard right now and they're even nice to snack on occasionally. The price is worth it.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am a chocolate fan and by all means a HUGE chocolate fan!!! Nestlé's morsels are truly taste worthy! I usually make chocolate chip pancakes with these and its beyond delicious😍😍😍😎😎
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
I love these! Great for cooking, baking and used as a topping for yummy treats! I buy the dark chocolate morsels and grab a small handful to munch on to satisfy my chocolate craving!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?