BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Keila c.
Love this item! These are my go-to whenever I'm baking or cooking ! Wonderful product & is very easy to use. I purchase these at Walmart all the time for such a great price. A must-buy when buying groceries!
Charity M.
Bloomington, IL
I grew up using these chips for baking however their are better options out there. While they still live in my pantry for that taste of nostalgia, I generally purchase a brand with a better chocolate taste now. Ghirardelli is my go to chocolate for baking these days. When you want the chocolate to be the star go with a better quality option.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I made the mistake with buying a huge bulk bag from Costco and now I'm stuck with mediocre chocolate chips for my delicious cookies and pancakes. These are absolutely delicious on their own or melted down and used to coat strawberries. yum.
Shannon W.
My mom has made Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies since before I can remember, and has passed the recipe (and constant desire to make them) onto me. Being in college, I have before tried to save money making these cookies by buying generic or different brand morsels. I can honestly say I can taste the difference in quality, and buying Toll House Morsels is more than worth the extra dollar or two!
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I'm an avid baker, and these are the only chocolate chips I buy for my cookies! I actually love the original tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe. They're perfection. If you're going to bake-- buy these!
Darla M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
After trying several different chocolate chips, I must say that Nestle's Toll House Morsels are the best for the price you pay. They are in the middle price point and defintely have a great taste. The chocolate melts evenly and stays together.
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
The brand I always purchase when I am making chocolate chip cookies or another dessert which calls for chocolate chips. They are always fresh competitively priced. Has a great recipe on the back of the bag!
Cheryl W.
I love these chocolate chips and use them all the time. For the holidays I made these really great cookies that have powdered oatmeal in them and a chocolate bar grated into the batter.. I got a ton of compliments!! I also made buckeyes.. yum!
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
Best chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies! I always buy mine at Walmart. You can always find coupons for this in the Sunday paper. I am always satisfied when using these chocolate chips for my cookies.
Autum C.
The best chocolate chips in the USA! And they have all types of chocolate: dark, milk, white, semi-sweet. Perfect for making chocolate chip cookies or melting them down for a drizzle. Definitely a good buy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?