BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
The recipe on this bag makes delicious chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate tastes so good and is rich. I make chocolate chip cookies with these chocolate chips at least once a month. I don't use any other brand.
Nicole F.
Pendleton , IN
These are some of the milkiest chocolate chips out on the store shelves. So many recipes you can use them in. Each package always has at least one recipe. Usually chocolate chip cookies is one. Very classic. They are also great sprinkled as toppings. For say, yougurt, ice cream, even cake or pie.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Great for baking. I like to keep mine in the fridge and use them for many things. Cookies, banana bread, cake decorations and more. They melt easily and can be used to dip fruit, pretzels and whatever you want!
Shelley M.
Anytime I go to bake anything from cakes to cookies to brownies I always use Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. They are an excellent brand of chocolate chips. I'd highly recommend these to anyone.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I love buying the nestle toll house morsels: I eat these by themselves usually. I eat a handful at a time. It's also good to put in yogurt and of course cookies. There are delicious!
Erika W.
Perfect for anything from cookies and baking to just eating for a quick snack. They come in dark chocolate, cherry chocolate, semi-sweet, milk chocolate, and white chocolate...you can't not love at least one kind and Nestle makes the best baking items!
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you are a baker, these are a must-have. My family can not go a day without these either in the cabinet or fridge. We often buy the huge bag from BJ's and we run out in 1-2 months.
Sarah M.
I really love Nestle TollHouse chocolate chips. I only use this brand when baking. And I think they should go in everything ... cookies and cake! But my secret is that I keep a bag in the pantry for snacking ... yep a handful of semi-sweet every day or two keeps me very happy! I love them!!
Sarah H.
I always have some of these on hand for a little something sweet that's not a candy bar. They work well in chocolate chips and also for melting as a drizzle of chocolate on top of ice cream or any baked dessert
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to always use the off or store brand of chocolate baking chips. But my sister introduced me to these and I'll never go back! They are larger than normal chocolate chips so they're easier to use. They taste great and melt well for making candies, etc. I'm a fan!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?