BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Donna M.
Absolutely Love Toll House Morsels! First and foremost are childhood memories of baking with my Mom. I have passed this tradition down with my daughter, who is now 22 yrs old. Only use these family favorites.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried other brands and keep coming back to Nestle. They have the best taste and consistency. I especially love the white chocolate chips for melting and dipping pretzels into.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
If you are comfortable with it, these make a good potty training tool. One or two to a long way. I use these for baking too of course. And it makes a quick chocolate fix for me too.
Tracy B.
One for making cookies with -- the other one to eat from when I am making the cookies. I never trust myself with just one bag if I am going to make cookies -- the temptation to grab a handful or two before I mix the chips into the batter is just too much
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a rich deep dark chocolate it's amazing! The texture is like no other when it melts in your mouth! I love to eat the chocolate straight from the bag! Also great for baked treats 😍
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
These are some of the milkiest chocolate chips out on the store shelves. So many recipes you can use them in. Each package always has at least one recipe. Usually chocolate chip cookies is one. Very classic. They are also great sprinkled as toppings. For say, yougurt, ice cream, even cake or pie.
This is the best brand chocolate chips in my opinion! I always have them in the cubboard, i use them for pancakes, cakepops, cookies, cupcakes! The list goes on and on, I'm never without a bag at home!! Definitely will be the only brand i ever buy!
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are delicious! They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They also work great for puppy chow. You can even eat them by themselves. So good!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These will always be my go to when I am baking cookies. I also love to add them to pancakes or waffles... Or even sprinkle some into a small bowl with peanut butter. Highly recommend.
Brandi S.
Liberty lake, Wa
Semi-Sweet Chocolate is my favorite. They're great for everything from snacking, to baking to dipping strawberries it but my favorite way is to just melt a small dish of the semi-sweet morsels and feast of the velvety molten chocolate all by itself.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart