Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These are great for anything from chocolate chip pancakes to making a chocolate coating. I use the dark chocolate ones to make dark chocolate covered banana pieces! A healthy little treat to curb the cravings!
I have been on a hunt for non soy chocolate chips for my organic cookies. Even organic chocolate chips have this "soy" in them. I would also like to know the purpose for its use. What happened to plain ol chocolate? toll house is my favorite brand to use in my cookies, they do melt perfectly, and trust me I have used every kind out there. But I was a little disappointed when I read this added ingrident.
Great for cooking! Yummy, good price and easy. It can be compare to the others but I still think the quality of this is the best you can get for the price. Good flavor. I recommend to other! I always have at home
Favorite chocolate chip brand! Really nice and firm but not to firm to the point where they are hard to eat. They also melt very nicely if you want to make a fondue-like sauce for strawberries or other foods.
I love these for baking chocolate chip cookies and just for snacking. I even put some in my yogurt and eat it for lunch. Sometimes I sneak a few here and there because they're just delicious.
Nestle makes great chocolate chips. Whether its the semisweet, chunks, or white chocolate they all have such flavor and make my cookies taste so good. Plus their recipe for chocolate chip cookies is the only one I ever use. Its such a perfect blend.
I love these for melting them and making treats out of them! I love making Reece's and kit kats! I don't often. It's actually pretty cheap for them and you can get them in bigger bags! I would recommend this!
I used to always use the off or store brand of chocolate baking chips. But my sister introduced me to these and I'll never go back! They are larger than normal chocolate chips so they're easier to use. They taste great and melt well for making candies, etc. I'm a fan!
This is the chocolate chip. Like the only one you need. Seriously. And it comes with the only chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever need. Seriously. Now I want cookies. Influenster send me cookies please!
These are some of the milkiest chocolate chips out on the store shelves. So many recipes you can use them in. Each package always has at least one recipe. Usually chocolate chip cookies is one. Very classic. They are also great sprinkled as toppings. For say, yougurt, ice cream, even cake or pie.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos