BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
These are perfect for baking!!!
I always try to buy this brand when I need them to bake something. You can almost put them in anything! Banana bread, chocolate cookies, cake. Anything! Also they are good for making ganache at anything involving chocolate !
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I only use these chocolate chips when I'm baking! I've yet to find anything better and don't think I ever will! I make the best chocolate chip cookies with these and love to snack on them while in the process ;)
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
These are so amazing! I use them when I am making chocolate chip cookies of course and for other things I bake such as bars or muffins. They are a great price and they do not compare to store brands or any other brands. I even like to melt them and dip my strawberries and bananas in them, yummy!
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a baker and when I bake, it always involves chocolate chips. I go for the Toll House all the time. I use it in cookies, pancakes, banana breads, even sprinkle some on my ice cream.
Lupitaa R.
I always use Toll House Morsels for baking. The constancy it has when there melted makes baking easier and also the taste is really good. The semi-sweet helps a lot because the chocolate is not too sweet but just right! I really recommend this chocolate!
Christina L.
Delicious, and once I ate a whole bag of it, not all at once of course😂, this would be great for cookies muffins and any other baked goods and also melting the chocolate and drizzle it in popcorn or Rice Krispies
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best choice of chocolate chips for baking! They are always fresh and stay fresh for a while! Easy to measure and melt! I buy them for all my chocolate chip needs and you can buy them in big or smaller amounts! Happy Baking!
Rheanna W.
These always bring back memories of baking cookies with my mom. My mom loved the brand and it has rolled over to me and I use them too. This flavor is good. The price was good as well, and it is purchase worthy.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I usually buy a bag of these and half go to making cookies, the other half go in my mouth lol. They are so delicious! Or I buy a tub of the cookie dough and do the same with that, yum!
Sydni P.
Indianapolis, IN
Has to be my favorite chocolate chips. Sometimes I sneak a little into a cup and it is my favorite thing. These are amazing for cooking or just eating on your own. Super cheap and tasty so I highly recommend these.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?