BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
These are so amazing! I use them when I am making chocolate chip cookies of course and for other things I bake such as bars or muffins. They are a great price and they do not compare to store brands or any other brands. I even like to melt them and dip my strawberries and bananas in them, yummy!
Mia A.
Yes, these are my favorite chocolate chips to use in recipes. They have a familiar taste and they melt well. You do get a lot of chips in the bag, I just don't understand why ALL chocolate chips are so expensive.
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
These are perfect for baking!!!
I always try to buy this brand when I need them to bake something. You can almost put them in anything! Banana bread, chocolate cookies, cake. Anything! Also they are good for making ganache at anything involving chocolate !
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
Who doesn't love chocolate? You can make so much from these chocolate chips and of course they're delicious. They're at any grocery store for very cheap. I recommend trying the butterscotch ones👌🏼
kimberly b.
Madison Heights, VA
My kids love to go shoping. when ever i stop in this aisle the kids go crazy. we can not even get home and they are asking to make cookies. they love the smells and the flavor. they are a big hit in my house.
Julia D.
Amazing chocolate chips!! They are good just to eat, and to bake with! They make the best chocolate chip cookies ever! I bought mine at target. I don't really eat cookies to often... but I would totally buy again!
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
Now who doesn't have a bag of these in there cupboard. I always make sure I have one just in case for those random baking feelings you get. There so good to eat by themselves just pop them in your mouth. Love the way it just melts on your tongue. I love putting them in the pancakes in the morning.
Maggie P.
Eugene
Truly the best chocolate chips! The recipe on the back is also pretty amazing for a simple chocolate chip. I've tried other chocolate chips, but these are truly the only ones I continually buy. Highly recommend!
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
These are by far the best to cook with you can def taste the difference and much easier to melt.one bag goes a long way and the price may be more then store brands but it is worth it
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
The recipe on this bag makes delicious chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate tastes so good and is rich. I make chocolate chip cookies with these chocolate chips at least once a month. I don't use any other brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?