BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a rich deep dark chocolate it's amazing! The texture is like no other when it melts in your mouth! I love to eat the chocolate straight from the bag! Also great for baked treats 😍
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to always use the off or store brand of chocolate baking chips. But my sister introduced me to these and I'll never go back! They are larger than normal chocolate chips so they're easier to use. They taste great and melt well for making candies, etc. I'm a fan!
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Nestle makes great chocolate chips. Whether its the semisweet, chunks, or white chocolate they all have such flavor and make my cookies taste so good. Plus their recipe for chocolate chip cookies is the only one I ever use. Its such a perfect blend.
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are delicious! They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They also work great for puppy chow. You can even eat them by themselves. So good!
Sabhya P.
These are really good for baking all those chocolate goodies. This is also good for snacking if you are looking for a HFCS free chocolate. I snack on it all the time. I wish I could Give this an A+++++++. its a great value for money too.........
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
These are some of the milkiest chocolate chips out on the store shelves. So many recipes you can use them in. Each package always has at least one recipe. Usually chocolate chip cookies is one. Very classic. They are also great sprinkled as toppings. For say, yougurt, ice cream, even cake or pie.
Aria H.
Phoenix, Az
I have been on a hunt for non soy chocolate chips for my organic cookies. Even organic chocolate chips have this "soy" in them. I would also like to know the purpose for its use. What happened to plain ol chocolate? toll house is my favorite brand to use in my cookies, they do melt perfectly, and trust me I have used every kind out there. But I was a little disappointed when I read this added ingrident.
Amanda M.
Marietta, GA
I love using these chocolate chips for baking, but they also make a great sweet treat when you're trying to watch calories. I think that a tablespoon (or sometimes two) is just enough to calm my chocolate cravings. Pair them with some fresh strawberries and you have yourself a delicious snack!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Favorite chocolate chip brand! Really nice and firm but not to firm to the point where they are hard to eat. They also melt very nicely if you want to make a fondue-like sauce for strawberries or other foods.
Sarah M.
I really love Nestle TollHouse chocolate chips. I only use this brand when baking. And I think they should go in everything ... cookies and cake! But my secret is that I keep a bag in the pantry for snacking ... yep a handful of semi-sweet every day or two keeps me very happy! I love them!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?