BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Almas A.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the brand I use to make chocolate chip cookies and it comes out perfect! Just follow the recipe on the back of the package, add nuts if you like and you get a gourmet flavor as if it came from a bakery.
Somia A.
Norman, OK
This is brand I trust and always buy for all my baking needs. It's affordable, tastes great, it's the legit only brand I use for any recipe that needs chocolate. Would definitely recommend this to other people.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These go absolutely amazing with chocolate chip cookies ! You throw them in and these are gonna be delicious and their very yummy it's a chocolate flavor of you like chocolate ! And I would definitely get these every time I bake
Amy M.
This is a must have in baking . The chocolate is very smooth not too strong just perfect . Great for chocolate chip cookies or really any bake good you want to add a bit of chocolate or maybe the whole thing .
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
These are great for anything from chocolate chip pancakes to making a chocolate coating. I use the dark chocolate ones to make dark chocolate covered banana pieces! A healthy little treat to curb the cravings!
Crystal M.
Kansas City, MO
This is the chocolate chip. Like the only one you need. Seriously. And it comes with the only chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever need. Seriously. Now I want cookies. Influenster send me cookies please!
Jill D.
DYERSBURG, TN
The only chocolate chips I use for cookies! I have tried others because I grabbed them up in a quick shopping trip and my cookies are not as good! The chocolate melts just perfectly and then doesn't reharden in a way to make the cookies bad. Perfect!
Natália M.
Great for cooking! Yummy, good price and easy. It can be compare to the others but I still think the quality of this is the best you can get for the price. Good flavor. I recommend to other! I always have at home
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always use these when baking my famous chocolate chip cookies. They melt just perfectly nestled in between all that cookie dough batter. It's the perfect amount of chocolaty goodness
Oksana D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these for baking chocolate chip cookies and just for snacking. I even put some in my yogurt and eat it for lunch. Sometimes I sneak a few here and there because they're just delicious.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?