BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! So good for baking (and for snacking on while baking, whoops!). The work perfectly in chocolate chip cookies or for making extra rich brownies. Cost effective and bumps up the yum factor of your baked goods.
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Tollhouse is the best next to Pillsbury dough boy products! my great grandmother used to use toll house and its super delicious for making all kinds of stuff especially chocolate chip cookies. i love popping the chocolate chips in my mouth just like that!
Rheanna W.
These always bring back memories of baking cookies with my mom. My mom loved the brand and it has rolled over to me and I use them too. This flavor is good. The price was good as well, and it is purchase worthy.
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
Now who doesn't have a bag of these in there cupboard. I always make sure I have one just in case for those random baking feelings you get. There so good to eat by themselves just pop them in your mouth. Love the way it just melts on your tongue. I love putting them in the pancakes in the morning.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
These things are always in my pantry, we use them from cookies to brownies and even as a snack every now and again. I enjoy mixing these into any kind of frosting for added sugary taste. Also they're great in the food processor to add chocolate shavings onto the tops of white or non-brown cakes.
Hoyee C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love baking & I love chocolate and these are great in cookies. They soften a bit but don't melt down completely after baking. I've tried melting them for chocolate covered strawberries and they come out very smooth. Definitely an essential for bakers (:
Courtney A.
Perrysburg, OH
I have been using these chocolate babies since I started baking. My mom has always stuck to this brand and I refuse to stray from them as well. They are perfect for cookies, cakes, or even melting for a ganache. I always have a bag of these in my cabinet and at least five bags during the holidays!
Lindsay C.
The key to an amazing, sweet, and delicious chocolate chip cookie is an amazing, sweet, and delicious chocolate chip. These Toll House chocolate chips are just that. My cookies always turn out just sweet enough to make you wanna lick your fingers clean!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Favorite chocolate chip brand! Really nice and firm but not to firm to the point where they are hard to eat. They also melt very nicely if you want to make a fondue-like sauce for strawberries or other foods.
Brittany J.
Battle Creek, MI
You can use these for multiple purpose's! Baking, pancakes ice cream, just to eat or to use a few and melt them to put in the bottom of an ice cream cone to help prevent from leaking ice cream!
This is personally my favorite kind and brand to use when I bake or make chocolate chip pancakes.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?