BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
These guys are great for baking and breakfast stuff! Sometimes I even eat them when I have a sweet tooth. I've tried all the ones they have and just love them! I recommend this brand, they have many varieties. I have like 5 different bags at home right now
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Toll House Morsels are the only brand I use to bake with. They make quality products and have great flavor. I even eat the semi-sweet morsels by themselves. Can be put in the freezer to extend shelf life and taste good cold. I would recommend this product.
Becky P.
Reedsburg, WI
I love using these mosels in so many of my baking recipes. You can't go wrong when your baking item has chocolate!! I put them in my cookies , banana bread, and trail mix. Just to name a few. Toll House sure came up with a great treat when they made these.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
These are perfect for cookies and other baked goods. They are tasty to have in pancakes as well! The price is great for the amount you get. The flavor is very chocolaty but is more bitter than sweet since they are unsweetened. Overall a high quality item.
Emma W.
Alamogordo, NM
These are the only chocolate chips I buy! They seem to have more flavor than any other brand. I even like these better than nestle brand milk chocolate chips. They are the perfect amount of sweet! If you haven't tried these I really recommend them. Enjoy!
Mary E.
I use these for my chocolate chip cookies! Great chocolate flavor and they always stay soft even after the cookies are fully baked. Would definitely buy again. I use them for bars, cakes, muffins.. I even put them in my homemade granola bars sometimes! :)
Stefanie D.
Phoenix, AZ
The best chocolate chips to use for good ole fashion chocolate chip cookies. I have also used the toll house recipe for the cookies and they are by far the most amazing things in the world. The trick is to refrigerate your dough for about 24 hours first.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
This product has a great chocolate taste, and can be used in SOOOO many different desserts in SO many different ways, i have used this in my cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and even melted it to pour over ice cream. I always keep a bag of these in my house!
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Usually my go-to chocolate chip for, well, just about anything. Very versatile. Love the flavor, it's great in baking, yogurt, or just a little snack ;) If you want a perfect chocolate chip oatmeal cookie, you won't be disappointed. Definitely recommend!
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Best chocolate chips ever! These make the classic cookies that we all grew up on and love so much. We use these all the time at my house Bc they are an excellent price and you can use them for waffles, pancakes, cookies, muffins, Etc the sky's the limit.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?