BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Delicious! I love adding these chips to cookie batters, brownie batters, cake batters, pies, and more. They are very reasonably priced especially if you can catch them in the big bag at costco. I definitely recommend these for any baker.
Hayley G.
Lakeway, TX
These chocolate chips are my weakness. Being affordable a big bag will last you multiple baking recipes or for creating snack mixes or even if you want a handful! I like these cause I can snack alone on some chocolate but it's hard to be careful to know what a serving is
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these morsels! They are so good! They're delicious and I use them all the time when I bake cookies. They aren't too sweet and the chips aren't too big. Compared to other alternatives it's really good and I recommend it.
Alyssa V.
Nestle toll house has always been a brand favorite of mine when baking, not only are they great for chocolate chip cookies but their also great for Lava cakes and decoration! I think with Valentine's Day around the corner you'll see me with tons of these bags!
Monica T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
These are the best morsels hands down! You can use them for classic chocolate chip cookies, you can even melt the chocolate and use it as a sauce or filling or you can even add them to your pancakes in the morning for a chocolaty breakfast treat in the morning!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these as a snack when I want something sweet but don't want to consume a million calories. I can eat a palm full and be satisfied and no longer crave sweets. My go to sweet snack when dieting or trying to at least.
Tina G.
Kirwin
I love using these to bake with. They have great flavor to make chocolate chip cookies. They are also easy to melt down if I need to do that with them. I prefer the semi sweet to most of the other chocolate chips. I also would recommend this brand over some of the others as well. It has an over all good quality.
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
These are my go-to brand of chocolate chips!  They are high quality but not high price.  I've used them in the classic Toll House cookie recipe on the back of the back, in banana bread (drool), pancakes, waffles and making holiday chocolate bark. They are smooth and rich and haven't failed me yet.
Stephanie D.
Bethalto, IL
Always use these when I'm baking. I also like to use them when making chocolate covered anything. These are good good melted down with cream to make a rich and cream ganache. These are a house hold favorite for a snack too
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
Literally the only brand of chocolate chips I use!! So yummy. THE perfect chocolate chip. Great for cookies and other baked goodies. & you can get a bag of them at Walmart for like two bucks! WIN! Definitely recommend.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart