BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best chocolate chips brand to use for anything! They're the right amount of sweetness and creamy with plenty of chocolate flavor. They melt perfectly and could be used for fondue. I would recommend these for all bakers
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
These chocolate chips are my weakness. Being affordable a big bag will last you multiple baking recipes or for creating snack mixes or even if you want a handful! I like these cause I can snack alone on some chocolate but it's hard to be careful to know what a serving is
Angelica M.
Quien quiere chocolate yooooooo me encantan estos chocolates los compro en el supermercado de shop rite cada ves que hago compra tienen tremendo saber muy rico 👅 y si se los recomiendo prueben para que vean lo rico que son 😂
Alyssa V.
Nestle toll house has always been a brand favorite of mine when baking, not only are they great for chocolate chip cookies but their also great for Lava cakes and decoration! I think with Valentine's Day around the corner you'll see me with tons of these bags!
Shelby J.
Grand Ridge, FL
We use these around Christmas time and the holidays to make fudge and it is super super easy! We pop them into the microwave with butter and condensed milk for 15 second intervals until it is all melted. We put it in a pan and let it sit to cool in the fridge.
This is a major staple at my house. I usually buy twice as much as I need when they are on sale. Due to the fact my kids will just eat them as a snack. I purchase them from Walmart or at Costco or Sam's club. I prefer this to some store cheaper brands. I would recommend these if you need to melt for a project. Some store brands are fine in most other recipes.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these as a snack when I want something sweet but don't want to consume a million calories. I can eat a palm full and be satisfied and no longer crave sweets. My go to sweet snack when dieting or trying to at least.
Stephanie H.
Bethalto, IL
Always use these when I'm baking. I also like to use them when making chocolate covered anything. These are good good melted down with cream to make a rich and cream ganache. These are a house hold favorite for a snack too
Monica T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
These are the best morsels hands down! You can use them for classic chocolate chip cookies, you can even melt the chocolate and use it as a sauce or filling or you can even add them to your pancakes in the morning for a chocolaty breakfast treat in the morning!
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I LOOOOOVE Neatles semi sweet morsels! I use them in cookies, brownies, banana bread, pancakes and MUCH MORE! I even eat them straight out of the bag sometimes! The taste is great and not expensive . I highly recommend.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?