BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hali N.
Laporte, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with these chocolate chips....whether using the, for baking or ashy favorite way just snacking..they are the perfect little bits of creamy sweet delicious chocolate
Stacy A.
Who doesn't love a good chocolate morsel?! It's perfect for baking or just fixing a sweet tooth! The flavor is amazing. You can buy them almost anywhere, so it is super convenient. Of course I will be buying again.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
These are the only chocolate chips I use. I've been using these ever since I started baking cookies as a child. I feel like they have the best flavor and they are just so easy to cook with.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! So good for baking (and for snacking on while baking, whoops!). The work perfectly in chocolate chip cookies or for making extra rich brownies. Cost effective and bumps up the yum factor of your baked goods.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
Who doesn't love chocolate? You can make so much from these chocolate chips and of course they're delicious. They're at any grocery store for very cheap. I recommend trying the butterscotch ones👌🏼
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
These are the only chocolate chips I will use! I use them in muffins, cookies, anything! I get them at Walmart and a bag can last for about two recipes! My sister even likes to eat them on their own! Great product!
Alexis S.
My go to chocolate to make just about everything with!! It has great flavor and when melted it doesn't give a nasty taste. I highly recommend if you are looking for universal chocolate
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
Great for baking! They taste really yummy & the value is Incredible!! I love them! It compares by being more full flavor than most! I bought mine at meijer as you can get yours at any grocery! It is repurchase worthy!
Natasha C.
Burlington, VT
The uses are endless! Added to homemade muffins for breakfast or yummy pancakes! Chocolate chip cookies. Or even melt them down and use the chocolate "sauce" to drip over baked goods😋
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I only use these chocolate chips when I'm baking! I've yet to find anything better and don't think I ever will! I make the best chocolate chip cookies with these and love to snack on them while in the process ;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?