BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best choice of chocolate chips for baking! They are always fresh and stay fresh for a while! Easy to measure and melt! I buy them for all my chocolate chip needs and you can buy them in big or smaller amounts! Happy Baking!
kiairah p.
Hyattsville, MD
Toll House morsels are delicious! They are a must have when making chocolate chip cookies. I personally LOVE the white chocolate morsels. They are also great to use for dipping strawberries. I often melt them down in the microwave to make white chocolate cupcakes and white chocolate icing when I do not have bakers chocolate. I think I prefer Toll House morsels than the bakers chocolate now. It works just as good.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! So good for baking (and for snacking on while baking, whoops!). The work perfectly in chocolate chip cookies or for making extra rich brownies. Cost effective and bumps up the yum factor of your baked goods.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
These are by far the best to cook with you can def taste the difference and much easier to melt.one bag goes a long way and the price may be more then store brands but it is worth it
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
These are the only chocolate chips I will use! I use them in muffins, cookies, anything! I get them at Walmart and a bag can last for about two recipes! My sister even likes to eat them on their own! Great product!
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Tollhouse is the best next to Pillsbury dough boy products! my great grandmother used to use toll house and its super delicious for making all kinds of stuff especially chocolate chip cookies. i love popping the chocolate chips in my mouth just like that!
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love Nestle products, and these are no exception. You can add them to so many different things. I use them in pancakes, waffles, cookies, and breads. They are even great on their own!
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
I do a lot of baking, so i keep these chocolate chips in the house for cookies and muffins.I love adding these as a treat to pancakes.These turn any ordinary treat into extraordinary for my kids...also good in a homemade snack mix for snacks on the go!
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I only use these chocolate chips when I'm baking! I've yet to find anything better and don't think I ever will! I make the best chocolate chip cookies with these and love to snack on them while in the process ;)
Melissa H.
Pierceton, IN
I've used the Nestle morsels for baking and for snacking on and they work great both ways. They have a great smooth taste and I love pairing that great taste as a snack with my afternoon coffee. It's also great when the kids want a little snack of chocolate but I don't want to give them a lot of it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?