BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These go absolutely amazing with chocolate chip cookies ! You throw them in and these are gonna be delicious and their very yummy it's a chocolate flavor of you like chocolate ! And I would definitely get these every time I bake
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
The only chocolate chips I use for cookies! I have tried others because I grabbed them up in a quick shopping trip and my cookies are not as good! The chocolate melts just perfectly and then doesn't reharden in a way to make the cookies bad. Perfect!
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Toll House Morsels are the perfect treat to keep around the house! These are great for cooking or simply grabbing a handful to cure a sweet craving! The flavor is amazing and it's a good price for the amount you get.
Natalia G.
Corona, CA
I love to bake and i love to use this chocolate when I'm making chocolate covered strawberries. The chocolate is very easy to melt and it's not to sweet. It has a really good flavor and it's cheap. Go try it .
Donna M.
Absolutely Love Toll House Morsels! First and foremost are childhood memories of baking with my Mom. I have passed this tradition down with my daughter, who is now 22 yrs old. Only use these family favorites.
Jasmine Y.
These hold up so well in the oven surprisingly. They taste amazing and don't go bad fast. I've got a bunch sitting in my cupboard right now and they're even nice to snack on occasionally. The price is worth it.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These will always be my go to when I am baking cookies. I also love to add them to pancakes or waffles... Or even sprinkle some into a small bowl with peanut butter. Highly recommend.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
I love these! Great for cooking, baking and used as a topping for yummy treats! I buy the dark chocolate morsels and grab a small handful to munch on to satisfy my chocolate craving!
Jennifer S.
Love for baking and making pancakes these are great I also like melting them when we make a molten cake. They aren't that expensive either and we always have a bag at our house totally worth it! Love ittttt lol
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a chocolate fan and by all means a HUGE chocolate fan!!! Nestlé's morsels are truly taste worthy! I usually make chocolate chip pancakes with these and its beyond delicious😍😍😍😎😎
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?