BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Natasha C.
Burlington, VT
The uses are endless! Added to homemade muffins for breakfast or yummy pancakes! Chocolate chip cookies. Or even melt them down and use the chocolate "sauce" to drip over baked goods😋
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Tollhouse is the best next to Pillsbury dough boy products! my great grandmother used to use toll house and its super delicious for making all kinds of stuff especially chocolate chip cookies. i love popping the chocolate chips in my mouth just like that!
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
My go to chocolate chip bag for whenever I am baking! Love to throw these in my cookie batter for delicious chocolate chip cookies! These also are great to melt down to use as dip for chocolate covered strawberries
Rebecca W.
Wheaton, IL
I love the fact that you can use this for every meal. I keep my bag frozen in the freezer so that even if the kids do good on homework they get to grab a couple as a reward. Plus when making pancakes in the am plop a few in while cooking the pancakes and makes mouths happy. Just great for everything.
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
These are amazing for baking they come very in handy"! Great with cookies cakes those pies that need a little chocolate or just eat them alone when your having a sweet tooth days"!! Defently a buy again product"!
kiairah p.
Hyattsville, MD
Toll House morsels are delicious! They are a must have when making chocolate chip cookies. I personally LOVE the white chocolate morsels. They are also great to use for dipping strawberries. I often melt them down in the microwave to make white chocolate cupcakes and white chocolate icing when I do not have bakers chocolate. I think I prefer Toll House morsels than the bakers chocolate now. It works just as good.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
these make the best chocolate chip cookies and chocolate fondue I've ever had. The house is one of the oldest companies and they definitely know what they're doing! The chocolate is super tasty and not too sweet!
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
These things are always in my pantry, we use them from cookies to brownies and even as a snack every now and again. I enjoy mixing these into any kind of frosting for added sugary taste. Also they're great in the food processor to add chocolate shavings onto the tops of white or non-brown cakes.
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate morsels taste great. They're not too sweet and they're perfect for baking. They melt very well and are great to use in a chocolate fountain. I bought mine at a grocery store near home and would buy them again.
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best choice of chocolate chips for baking! They are always fresh and stay fresh for a while! Easy to measure and melt! I buy them for all my chocolate chip needs and you can buy them in big or smaller amounts! Happy Baking!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back