BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sabhya P.
These are really good for baking all those chocolate goodies. This is also good for snacking if you are looking for a HFCS free chocolate. I snack on it all the time. I wish I could Give this an A+++++++. its a great value for money too.........
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
These are my husband and kids favorite chocolate chips, especially when I buy the minis. they make the most scrumptious cookies! and a good throw in snack for some trail mix, just be careful because they will melt!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always use these when baking my famous chocolate chip cookies. They melt just perfectly nestled in between all that cookie dough batter. It's the perfect amount of chocolaty goodness
Donna M.
Absolutely Love Toll House Morsels! First and foremost are childhood memories of baking with my Mom. I have passed this tradition down with my daughter, who is now 22 yrs old. Only use these family favorites.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Great for baking. I like to keep mine in the fridge and use them for many things. Cookies, banana bread, cake decorations and more. They melt easily and can be used to dip fruit, pretzels and whatever you want!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
If you are comfortable with it, these make a good potty training tool. One or two to a long way. I use these for baking too of course. And it makes a quick chocolate fix for me too.
Crystal M.
Kansas City , MO
This is the chocolate chip. Like the only one you need. Seriously. And it comes with the only chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever need. Seriously. Now I want cookies. Influenster send me cookies please!
Nicole P.
Seattle, WA
Best chocolate chips ever! As many others have mentioned, I always have a bag handy for not just their amazing chocolate chip recipe, but for melting for chocolate covered pretzels, fruits, marshmallows, etc., or even for chocolate chip pancakes. I was raised eating these and still continue to use them myself!
Oksana D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these for baking chocolate chip cookies and just for snacking. I even put some in my yogurt and eat it for lunch. Sometimes I sneak a few here and there because they're just delicious.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
These chocolate chips are delicious and great to put in pancakes. They also are great for putting in homage chocolate chip cookies. Overall these are very good and I use and incorporate them in a lot of meals.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?