BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sydni P.
Indianapolis, IN
Has to be my favorite chocolate chips. Sometimes I sneak a little into a cup and it is my favorite thing. These are amazing for cooking or just eating on your own. Super cheap and tasty so I highly recommend these.
Dawn B.
polkton, NC
These are by far the best to cook with you can def taste the difference and much easier to melt.one bag goes a long way and the price may be more then store brands but it is worth it
Holly L.
Always the go to chocolate chip for all my baking needs that require them. So good in so many things. The possibilities are endless. & the recipe on the back is a great go to cookie recipe.
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Tollhouse is the best next to Pillsbury dough boy products! my great grandmother used to use toll house and its super delicious for making all kinds of stuff especially chocolate chip cookies. i love popping the chocolate chips in my mouth just like that!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
These are perfect for baking!!!
I always try to buy this brand when I need them to bake something. You can almost put them in anything! Banana bread, chocolate cookies, cake. Anything! Also they are good for making ganache at anything involving chocolate !
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
These are so amazing! I use them when I am making chocolate chip cookies of course and for other things I bake such as bars or muffins. They are a great price and they do not compare to store brands or any other brands. I even like to melt them and dip my strawberries and bananas in them, yummy!
Jessica R.
I love Nestle's Toll House Morsels! I use them in a recipe that was handed down to me from my mom for chocolate chocolate chip cake. It is the best and makes the cake as you sink you teeth into the dense cake you hit the chips and YUM!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
kimberly b.
Madison Heights, VA
My kids love to go shoping. when ever i stop in this aisle the kids go crazy. we can not even get home and they are asking to make cookies. they love the smells and the flavor. they are a big hit in my house.
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
I always keep these chocolate chips in my house. They are delicious, affordable, and great to have around if I ever want to whip up a sweet treat or have a sweet snack. The recipe on the back is truly the best chocolate chip cook recipe I have ever tried.
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
I know this is the taste of everyone's childhood. Its my unfortunate job to inform you all that your childhood was wrong. This is not chocolate any more than Hungry Jack syrup comes from a maple tree. Its an imitated flavor, and its not good. Its cheap.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart