BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
I always have a couple of packages of Toll House Morsels in my cabinets because when my granddaughter comes over she likes to bake My husband actually eats them right out of the bag. My favorite is the Milk chocolate.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
These are the best chocolate chips ever! Good for snacks or melting for fondue! Also good for cupcakes and cookies! These aren't cheap tasting no flavor chips! These melt in your mouth and make your taste buds boom!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can't beat cookies or candy made with Nestles morsels. Always consistent and price is reasonable. I us in cookie and coating for my buckeye candies for Christmas as gifts and for weddings.
Hillary S.
Growing up I always saw my mother using this product to make her cookies or cakes. As an adult now I couldn't see myself using any other brand! I love these little morsels and find that their taste alone is very yummy.
Kayleigh W.
Orlando , FL
Love these chocolate chips. I use them in everything when I crave something sweet. From making homemade hot chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes, cookies to just adding some to my oatmeal!
Danielle M.
These morsels are the perfect size for baking!! Their size makes it easy to melt or add to any dessert dishes. I love the chocolate taste and they always are a perfect addition to my desserts. I would recommend them.
Samantha A.
Hialeah, FL
As a huge fan of chocolate I have to say this are by far the best and creamiest chocolate for baking or just eating alone. I can easily eat the whole bag in one sitting and they are perfect when making slutty brownies for an even more chocolatey flavor.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a baker and when I bake, it always involves chocolate chips. I go for the Toll House all the time. I use it in cookies, pancakes, banana breads, even sprinkle some on my ice cream.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
These are so amazing! I use them when I am making chocolate chip cookies of course and for other things I bake such as bars or muffins. They are a great price and they do not compare to store brands or any other brands. I even like to melt them and dip my strawberries and bananas in them, yummy!
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love Nestle products, and these are no exception. You can add them to so many different things. I use them in pancakes, waffles, cookies, and breads. They are even great on their own!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?