BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
Great for baking! They taste really yummy & the value is Incredible!! I love them! It compares by being more full flavor than most! I bought mine at meijer as you can get yours at any grocery! It is repurchase worthy!
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
These are the only chocolate chips I will use! I use them in muffins, cookies, anything! I get them at Walmart and a bag can last for about two recipes! My sister even likes to eat them on their own! Great product!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a baker and when I bake, it always involves chocolate chips. I go for the Toll House all the time. I use it in cookies, pancakes, banana breads, even sprinkle some on my ice cream.
Sydni P.
Indianapolis, IN
Has to be my favorite chocolate chips. Sometimes I sneak a little into a cup and it is my favorite thing. These are amazing for cooking or just eating on your own. Super cheap and tasty so I highly recommend these.
Holly L.
Always the go to chocolate chip for all my baking needs that require them. So good in so many things. The possibilities are endless. & the recipe on the back is a great go to cookie recipe.
Lauren G.
Armada, MI
Besides placing these delectable morsels into any recipe I can think of, I secretly snack on them as a bedtime snack. They're so creamy and the perfect addition to any cupcake, cookies or decorative piece of cake
Megan H.
['Moncks Corner', ''], SC
Toll House is my go-to morsel brand! I have tried the generic brand morsels and they are nothing compared to the Toll House. These have such a great flavor and are not waxy at all. They are perfect for baking, making, and eating handful at a time. ;)
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
If you are comfortable with it, these make a good potty training tool. One or two to a long way. I use these for baking too of course. And it makes a quick chocolate fix for me too.
Brittany J.
Battle Creek, MI
You can use these for multiple purpose's! Baking, pancakes ice cream, just to eat or to use a few and melt them to put in the bottom of an ice cream cone to help prevent from leaking ice cream!
This is personally my favorite kind and brand to use when I bake or make chocolate chip pancakes.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Toll House Morsels are the perfect treat to keep around the house! These are great for cooking or simply grabbing a handful to cure a sweet craving! The flavor is amazing and it's a good price for the amount you get.
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?