BY TOLL HOUSE #31 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Vanessa C.
We use these to make cookies and chocolate chip pancakes mostly. love them and the reasonable price! they have a great taste! Use these in holiday baking and they work perfectly as well!
ERIC G.
Oakland
Nostalgia!!!!!! if you ever get a chance to bake cookies its important to your sweettooth to grab a bag of these chocolate droppers i feel these get over looked because of its competitors but trust me if you're a chocolate luster then i suggest this product.
Hillary S.
Growing up I always saw my mother using this product to make her cookies or cakes. As an adult now I couldn't see myself using any other brand! I love these little morsels and find that their taste alone is very yummy.
Caitlyn C.
Covina, CA
I prefer this brand for chocolate chips. They're definitely my go to brand. Extremely affordable and taste delicious. My son loves to eat them by themselves too. I love that they have a recipe right on the back that you can use if you don't have one in mind.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can't beat cookies or candy made with Nestles morsels. Always consistent and price is reasonable. I us in cookie and coating for my buckeye candies for Christmas as gifts and for weddings.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Over the years I have tried to save money here and there by trying new and usually cheaper chocolate chips for my cookies. My family loves chocolate chip cookies so I make them a lot! After many different brands we concluded that nothing beats Toll House and we have stayed with them exclusively since then!
Gabriela A.
These taste so good not only in cookies and pancakes, but BY THEMSELVES!! My family eats them so fast!! We especially love eating them frozen (as weird as that sounds) and it's so good!
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
Toll House chocolate chips are a staple in our house. Whether we're making cookies from scratch, pancakes that need a little extra something or dying for a little chocolate - we love these. These are perfect for baking, and I refuse to buy any other brand!
Laura U.
San Antonio, TX
Love these! Could use them for so many things! Chocolate chip cookies! Chocolate covered strawberries! Chocolate chip pancakes! I always keep at least two packs in my pantry at all times!
Olivia H.
New holstein , WI
From ooey to gooey, this chocolate melts in your mouth. I love using these for my cookies or eating plain! They are so yummy !!! Good thing they come small because i always get my filling! :) What good taste in such a tiny thing!! P.S They are awesome with homemade cookies:D
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?