BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Julia D.
Amazing chocolate chips!! They are good just to eat, and to bake with! They make the best chocolate chip cookies ever! I bought mine at target. I don't really eat cookies to often... but I would totally buy again!
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
These are so amazing! I use them when I am making chocolate chip cookies of course and for other things I bake such as bars or muffins. They are a great price and they do not compare to store brands or any other brands. I even like to melt them and dip my strawberries and bananas in them, yummy!
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate morsels taste great. They're not too sweet and they're perfect for baking. They melt very well and are great to use in a chocolate fountain. I bought mine at a grocery store near home and would buy them again.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I usually buy a bag of these and half go to making cookies, the other half go in my mouth lol. They are so delicious! Or I buy a tub of the cookie dough and do the same with that, yum!
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I remember seeing my grandmother get this same type of bag out of the freezer to use in making home made chocolate chip cookies!! I use them to this day and will never switch to another brand because no one can make chocolate chips the way Toll House can!!
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll house morsels are great for cookies, pancakes.. really just anything and they are so affordable and have such a good flavor to them so the value is impeccable and I recommend this to anyone above the other brands
Dawn B.
polkton, NC
These are by far the best to cook with you can def taste the difference and much easier to melt.one bag goes a long way and the price may be more then store brands but it is worth it
Janette E.
I love these chocolate chips! I also love all the other seasonal flavors they have sometimes! I use these in almost anything i bake! Cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and muffins. They also melt really nice in microwave!
Hoyee C.
Brooklyn , NY
I love baking & I love chocolate and these are great in cookies. They soften a bit but don't melt down completely after baking. I've tried melting them for chocolate covered strawberries and they come out very smooth. Definitely an essential for bakers (:
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
These are my GO TO when baking, especially around Christmas time! Sometimes I like to purchase raspberries and add a choco chip into the center for a sweet treat. Good for the value in price and easily accessible!
Amy R.
Are these good? Or are they too sweet?
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the best way to melt these when making chocolate covered strawberries?
Alexandria M.
Are these good to eat by themselves?
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
How do you store them if you don't use the whole bag?
CARO J.
Is there white chocolate?

back