BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rheanna W.
These always bring back memories of baking cookies with my mom. My mom loved the brand and it has rolled over to me and I use them too. This flavor is good. The price was good as well, and it is purchase worthy.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
these make the best chocolate chip cookies and chocolate fondue I've ever had. The house is one of the oldest companies and they definitely know what they're doing! The chocolate is super tasty and not too sweet!
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
When using chocolate to bake with, or melt down and use for chocolate covered anything nestle is definitely the way to go, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. Taste and quality is never disappointing. Love these!
Kailee R.
Mesa, AZ
My weakness! Skip the cookies and take me straight to these bad boys. But in all seriousness, tollhouse chips are always the perfect texture, expecially with gluten free baking where products tend to be very dry.
Lauren W.
This literally the only brand of chocolate chips I use when baking! Whether it's in chocolate chip cookies or when a recipe calls for melted chocolate. I always grab these at the store
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll house morsels are great for cookies, pancakes.. really just anything and they are so affordable and have such a good flavor to them so the value is impeccable and I recommend this to anyone above the other brands
Samantha L.
Orlando, FL
Great to melt and use as a fondue!!!! I don't eat this very often just when friends come over . I bought this at target. They flavor is good dip some strawberries and your good to go. I'm going to buy this again
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
These are the only chocolate chips I use. I've been using these ever since I started baking cookies as a child. I feel like they have the best flavor and they are just so easy to cook with.
Hailey J.
These are great for cooking with! I always have some in my cupboard. I buy mine at my local HEB but you can find them just about anywhere. Definitely a very good value. Definitely recommend! It's a big repurchase in my house!
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best choice of chocolate chips for baking! They are always fresh and stay fresh for a while! Easy to measure and melt! I buy them for all my chocolate chip needs and you can buy them in big or smaller amounts! Happy Baking!
Diana D.
Long Island, NY
Who else eats these straight from the bag!?
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Rosemary P.
He's anyone used these to make granola bars.
Amalia A.
Would you recommend them to make chocolate covered strawberries? Thanks!
Rachel T.
Does anyone else just eat these by themselves?!