BY TOLL HOUSE #85 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! So good for baking (and for snacking on while baking, whoops!). The work perfectly in chocolate chip cookies or for making extra rich brownies. Cost effective and bumps up the yum factor of your baked goods.
Dawn B.
polkton, NC
These are by far the best to cook with you can def taste the difference and much easier to melt.one bag goes a long way and the price may be more then store brands but it is worth it
Rheanna W.
These always bring back memories of baking cookies with my mom. My mom loved the brand and it has rolled over to me and I use them too. This flavor is good. The price was good as well, and it is purchase worthy.
Sydni P.
Indianapolis, IN
Has to be my favorite chocolate chips. Sometimes I sneak a little into a cup and it is my favorite thing. These are amazing for cooking or just eating on your own. Super cheap and tasty so I highly recommend these.
Stacy A.
Who doesn't love a good chocolate morsel?! It's perfect for baking or just fixing a sweet tooth! The flavor is amazing. You can buy them almost anywhere, so it is super convenient. Of course I will be buying again.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
These are the only chocolate chips I will use! I use them in muffins, cookies, anything! I get them at Walmart and a bag can last for about two recipes! My sister even likes to eat them on their own! Great product!
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
These are my go to chips when baking. I love semi-sweet chips for baking cookies, they aren't as sweet as milk and they don't have the bitterness that dark chocolate can have. They also make a good snack when you're craving a little something sweet ;)
Lauren G.
Armada, MI
Besides placing these delectable morsels into any recipe I can think of, I secretly snack on them as a bedtime snack. They're so creamy and the perfect addition to any cupcake, cookies or decorative piece of cake
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously, I eat these straight out of the bag most of the time. So chocolatey and good! They melt wonderfully when used in baking (hey, they call them Toll House cookies for a reason), and pretty much to the perfect degree. Definitely my favorites!
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
Great for baking! They taste really yummy & the value is Incredible!! I love them! It compares by being more full flavor than most! I bought mine at meijer as you can get yours at any grocery! It is repurchase worthy!
Amalia A.
Would you recommend them to make chocolate covered strawberries? Thanks!
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Diana D.
Valley Stream, NY
Who else eats these straight from the bag!?
Rosemary P.
He's anyone used these to make granola bars.
Rachel T.
Does anyone else just eat these by themselves?!