BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
The recipe on this bag makes delicious chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate tastes so good and is rich. I make chocolate chip cookies with these chocolate chips at least once a month. I don't use any other brand.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! So good for baking (and for snacking on while baking, whoops!). The work perfectly in chocolate chip cookies or for making extra rich brownies. Cost effective and bumps up the yum factor of your baked goods.
Jessica R.
I love Nestle's Toll House Morsels! I use them in a recipe that was handed down to me from my mom for chocolate chocolate chip cake. It is the best and makes the cake as you sink you teeth into the dense cake you hit the chips and YUM!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Rheanna W.
These always bring back memories of baking cookies with my mom. My mom loved the brand and it has rolled over to me and I use them too. This flavor is good. The price was good as well, and it is purchase worthy.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I usually buy a bag of these and half go to making cookies, the other half go in my mouth lol. They are so delicious! Or I buy a tub of the cookie dough and do the same with that, yum!
Stacy A.
Who doesn't love a good chocolate morsel?! It's perfect for baking or just fixing a sweet tooth! The flavor is amazing. You can buy them almost anywhere, so it is super convenient. Of course I will be buying again.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
These are so amazing! I use them when I am making chocolate chip cookies of course and for other things I bake such as bars or muffins. They are a great price and they do not compare to store brands or any other brands. I even like to melt them and dip my strawberries and bananas in them, yummy!
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
I love nestles toll house chocolate chips! They are great during the holidays for making deserts! Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!
Megan H.
['Moncks Corner', ''], SC
Toll House is my go-to morsel brand! I have tried the generic brand morsels and they are nothing compared to the Toll House. These have such a great flavor and are not waxy at all. They are perfect for baking, making, and eating handful at a time. ;)
Natalia G.
Corona, CA
I love to bake and i love to use this chocolate when I'm making chocolate covered strawberries. The chocolate is very easy to melt and it's not to sweet. It has a really good flavor and it's cheap. Go try it .
Halimeh H.
Staten Island, NY
Can you use them to make chocolate covered cake pops?
Amber K.
What is your favorite treat to make with these? (Excluding the classic chocolate chip cookie.)
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Are these okay to eat alone?
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone else enjoy eating the chocolate from the bag?? 😁
Maggie b.