BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Samantha A.
Hialeah, FL
As a huge fan of chocolate I have to say this are by far the best and creamiest chocolate for baking or just eating alone. I can easily eat the whole bag in one sitting and they are perfect when making slutty brownies for an even more chocolatey flavor.
Hoyee C.
Brooklyn , NY
I love baking & I love chocolate and these are great in cookies. They soften a bit but don't melt down completely after baking. I've tried melting them for chocolate covered strawberries and they come out very smooth. Definitely an essential for bakers (:
Lupitaa R.
I always use Toll House Morsels for baking. The constancy it has when there melted makes baking easier and also the taste is really good. The semi-sweet helps a lot because the chocolate is not too sweet but just right! I really recommend this chocolate!
Rebecca W.
Wheaton, IL
I love the fact that you can use this for every meal. I keep my bag frozen in the freezer so that even if the kids do good on homework they get to grab a couple as a reward. Plus when making pancakes in the am plop a few in while cooking the pancakes and makes mouths happy. Just great for everything.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The classic Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie is a cookie that has a unique taste only found with Toll House. So many memories baking with my Grandma and my Mom! I would highly recommend!
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Tollhouse is the best next to Pillsbury dough boy products! my great grandmother used to use toll house and its super delicious for making all kinds of stuff especially chocolate chip cookies. i love popping the chocolate chips in my mouth just like that!
Rheanna W.
These always bring back memories of baking cookies with my mom. My mom loved the brand and it has rolled over to me and I use them too. This flavor is good. The price was good as well, and it is purchase worthy.
Dawn B.
polkton, NC
These are by far the best to cook with you can def taste the difference and much easier to melt.one bag goes a long way and the price may be more then store brands but it is worth it
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
These are amazing to use for baking and honestly on the back is the best chocolate chip cookies recipe ever. I use these to make chocolate covered fruit and to do chocolate work on my cakes. Definitely the best.
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
Now who doesn't have a bag of these in there cupboard. I always make sure I have one just in case for those random baking feelings you get. There so good to eat by themselves just pop them in your mouth. Love the way it just melts on your tongue. I love putting them in the pancakes in the morning.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?