BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
Just bought two more bags today. My husband makes the family breakfast every Sunday and the kids always request chocolate chip pancakes.
These are also delicious in zucchini cookies,.healthy and my kids love that they have chocolate chips in them. Mommy Win!
Laura U.
San Antonio, TX
Love these! Could use them for so many things! Chocolate chip cookies! Chocolate covered strawberries! Chocolate chip pancakes! I always keep at least two packs in my pantry at all times!
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
Toll House chocolate chips are a staple in our house. Whether we're making cookies from scratch, pancakes that need a little extra something or dying for a little chocolate - we love these. These are perfect for baking, and I refuse to buy any other brand!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can't beat cookies or candy made with Nestles morsels. Always consistent and price is reasonable. I us in cookie and coating for my buckeye candies for Christmas as gifts and for weddings.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
To me these are the best chocolates morsels & ivd tried to be cheap and get off brands that tastes not same dry chocolate even butter not nestles toll house they are always creamy & tummy I want some cookies now lol
Hillary S.
Growing up I always saw my mother using this product to make her cookies or cakes. As an adult now I couldn't see myself using any other brand! I love these little morsels and find that their taste alone is very yummy.
Danielle F.
Lafayette , LA
The best chocolate chip out there. They are perfect in so many recipes or just to eat a handful as a snack. I like the recipes on the back. Never know when you need a new cookie recipe.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
These are the best chocolate chips ever! Good for snacks or melting for fondue! Also good for cupcakes and cookies! These aren't cheap tasting no flavor chips! These melt in your mouth and make your taste buds boom!
Vanessa C.
We use these to make cookies and chocolate chip pancakes mostly. love them and the reasonable price! they have a great taste! Use these in holiday baking and they work perfectly as well!
Paula J.
Beaver Dam, KY
These chocolate chips are great in anything you want some chocolate flavor added to. My mom used them when I was a kid in her baking and I use them now. Great brand for so many years!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?